mtbr member
    May 2004

Grand Ridge Work 5-5

Check it out!
    Evergreen MTB Calendar

This is the spot we're going to hit.

There's a big difference between ripping and skidding. Those who skid don't know how to ride.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Could use a few more people.
    There's a big difference between ripping and skidding. Those who skid don't know how to ride.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Big thanks to Len and Walt for coming out. (Walt had worked until 12:30 the night before).
    We loaded up and headed in past a large group of WTA folks that are working on a reroute north of GR Drive. Quick trip down the hill to the work site. We reduced the grade and removed roots on the steep section to fix the damage caused by skidding. Skidding is a huge problem so I plan to take out more roots as we go. We also fixed 2 wet spots and worked on drainage. This was a great time to do this kind of work because we have at least a week of good weather to let our work set up. Great work out hauling the trailer back up the hill.
    Slide show.
    Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
    Last edited by Dave_schuldt; 05-06-2012 at 07:13 PM.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    NIce work from the "old school BBTC crew". Heard the horses were in there recently and really f'd it up good.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Not as bad as I had heard. a few holes here and there. I rode it a week ago.