mtbr member
    Feb 2012

Got cool video of you riding, building or generally enjoying sweet WA singletrack?

Your MTB videos and photos are wanted for the Dirt Junkie Contest at Evergreen's 2nd Annual Winter Stoke Party - Submission deadline is Jan 29th!

That's right...Evergreen's Winter Stoke Party is back for a second year on Saturday, February 8th - this year at Gerks Ski and Cycle in Issaquah!

Once again we're holding a mountain bike video and photo contest as part of the festivities, and winners will be voted on at the party. So if you're a photographer or videographer, start getting your film together now.

Electronic submissions are due by January 29th. Framed photo entries must also be submitted the week of the event.

First place winners receive a sweet camping gift pack from REI that includes an REI Half Dome 2 Plus Tent with Footprint, an REI Traverse 30 Pack, and an REI Nalgene Wide-Mouth Loop-Top Water Bottle. Prizes will be given to 2nd & 3rd place as well.

Get all the details and submission guidelines here Winter Stoke Party

Then mark your calendar to come on out, vote for your favorites, win cool prizes in the raffle and silent auction and enjoy some tasty bevies.

And of course, please help us spread the word! Last year the party sold out and a good time was had by all!!
    Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance
    sustainable trails. rider powered.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    If I had a clue how to edit I would poach all the yootoob Duthie "look at me, I'm a baadasss mountain biker" selfies and edit a 40 minute crash sequence for submission.

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    If you could get it down to 4 minutes we'd take it!

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo View Post
    If I had a clue how to edit I would poach all the yootoob Duthie "look at me, I'm a baadasss mountain biker" selfies and edit a 40 minute crash sequence for submission.
    Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance
    sustainable trails. rider powered.

I5Troll
    Anybody can edit now, Borneo. Remember my highly professional Colonnade videos from circa 2007? All free software.

The bucking bronco with Juice...

The motivational kickoff speech to try and boost volunteer turn-out...

Some of those old videos were embarrassingly weak back then! Today, the stuff my 10 yr old niece can do with apps on her cell phone is amazing!

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Mike your motivational tactics seem to have mellowed over the years. You seem to use "fruck this" and "frack it" less now.

mtbr member
    What was that in his front tire in the first video?