mtbr member

Fanatik Bike Grand Opening Event

Hey folks,

Just wanted to throw a heads-up to everyone that we are hosting a weekend-long event at our new-and-improved shop in Bellingham to celebrate bikes! The dates are April 2nd and 3rd. Ryan Leech is going to put on a trials show, and we will have loads of demo bikes rolling throughout the weekend. Darcy Turenne and Sam Dueck will also be attending, and will accompany us on a mass Galbraith group trail ride on Sunday.

It should be a super fun event for everyone, and we hope you can join us! Check out the full schedule of events on our site: http://fanatikbike.com/about/grand-opening-pg919.htm

Just roll it......
    Not to be a shill for Fanatik, but if you've not seen their new store, it's b@dass.

EB

Faster the Better!
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ebxtreme
    Not to be a shill for Fanatik, but if you've not seen their new store, it's b@dass.

EB

I really have to agree..Great selection, Great People....Awesome....My new LBS, and I live in Bothell! and Thanks for my new M9..IT's sick!

Floyd

mtbr member
    Fanatik Bike Co. Grand Opening Event - April 2nd & 3rd

In celebration of the grand opening of our new 10,000 space at 1812 N. State Street, and to kick off the biking season, Fanatik Bike Co. has planned several community events for the weekend of April 2-3. The weekend will be jammed full of raffles, demo bikes, group rides, barbequed grub, gear swap, massive store-wide savings, and even a Ryan Leech trials show! Check out our full list of events:

April 2nd
    • 9:00 AM Doors open! The first 100 people to arrive will receive a free Fanatik T-shirt!
    • 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM Demo bikes from Cannondale, Norco, and Felt.
    • 11:00 AM - 12:45 PM Group road ride with Fanatik road team. All ages and skills welcome.
    • 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM Grills runnin’ hot, provding you with tasty meat and vegetarian fare.
    • 1:00 PM Ryan Leech trials show - taking place in our parking lot. Not to be missed!
    • 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Used gear swap. Got some old gear you’re ready to sell? This is your chance.
    • All Day Raffles will take place throughout the day, with a chance to win a Felt cruiser!
    • All Day Store-wide savings of at least 15% off retail. In-store sales only.
    • 5:00 PM Group cruiser ride - decorate your cruiser and we’ll parade through town to Boulevard Park! Prizes will go to the owner of the best-decorated cruiser!

April 3rd
    • 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM Demo bikes from Cannondale, Norco, and Felt.
    • 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM Grills runnin’ hot, providing you with tasty meat and vegetarian fare.
    • 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM Used gear swap. Got some old gear you’re ready to sell? This is your chance!
    • 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM Grills runnin’ hot, provding you with tasty meat and vegetarian fare.
    • All Day Raffles will take place throughout the day, with a chance to win a Felt cruiser!
    • All Day Store-wide savings of at least 15% off retail. In-store sales only.
    • 3:30 PM All ages and skills are invited to join us on a mass Galbraith group ride! Norco pro riders Darcy Turenne, Sam Dueck, and the whole Fanatik crew will come along for the fun.

For more information, please see our Grand Opening Event page on our website. We look forward to seeing you here!

Fanatik Bike Co.
    1812 N. State St (Click for map)
    Bellingham, WA 98225
    360-756-0504
    www.fanatikbike.com

mtbr member
    WOW. I went to the event today and it was great. The local Giro/Easton rep was very cool and spent some time helping me get a great fit, the Shimano guy talked wheel tech with me for a while and there's a used Norco A-line that I really, really, really want to buy for Whistler. Hmmmmmmm. Oh yeah and the BBQ was good stuff too

I might even go on the group ride. I almost never do those but it's sure to be a lot of fun.
    "It looks flexy"

mtbr member
    Here's a pic from the group ride:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fanatik Bike Grand Opening Event-fanatikride.jpg  

"It looks flexy"

canuck
    wow.

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    wonder how they're feeling about the new store w/ Galbraith up in the air?
    breezy shade

Just roll it......
    Quote Originally Posted by nhodge
    wonder how they're feeling about the new store w/ Galbraith up in the air?
    I think they're more sick of being asked that than they are about the Galby situation!

gravity fighter
    I wonder where they got that blue sky for the building photo

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecito
    I wonder where they got that blue sky for the building photo
    Photoshop... too good to be true :P

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Thats a pretty poor Photoshop job. You guys can do better.
    Sweet looking shop though!
    Rocky Mountain Element
    Orbea Lobular CX