mtbr member
    Feb 2012

Evergreen Mountain Bike Festival at Duthie June 7th

Mark Your Calendar to Join Us for the Biggest Mountain Bike Festival in Washington!

We're getting ready to kick off summer in a big way, and hope you can join us...

What: The fifth annual Evergreen Mountain Bike Festival

Where: At King County's Duthie Hill Park in Issaquah, WA

When: Saturday, June 7th from 9:00am-5:00pm

How much: Free to attend. Clearing Pass is $10 Members, $20 Non-members and lets you demo bikes and join guided rides, clinics and fun races. Kids 14 and under are free.

Why: Enjoy bike demos from the top brands, fun skills challenges, raffles with killer prizes (including a Cannondale Trigger 29 4 worth $3470!), riding skills and bike maintenance clinics, guided rides for kids, teens and adults, special kid's events, the chance to check out the latest gear, and more.

Trails will be open to ride, and food and drink will be available for sale, all day long.

Who: Beginner to expert riders. Bring the whole family out for a fun-filled day!

Here's a List of Bike Brands Available to Demo

Diamondback, Cannondale, Specialized, Norco, Pivot, Trek, Niner, Transition, Canfield Brothers, Fanatik, Felt, Kona, Titus, Rocky Mountain, Planet X, Yeti

Go here for more info about the Festival Home

VOLUNTEER - We need about 80 people to help us put on the Festival. Volunteer for 2-hours and get your clearing pass (and a beer if you're 21+) free as our thanks! Click here to sign up Invitation ? VolunteerSpot

Evergreen Mountain Bike Festival at Duthie June 7th-evergreenfestivalposter_2014_final-page-001.jpg
    Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance
    sustainable trails. rider powered.

I5Troll
    Hey all, we still need volunteers to help run the event. Sign up here: Invitation ? VolunteerSpot. This is a great way to give back to the sport you love if you're not into digging in the dirt... we need videographers, photographers, pump track competition help, beer pourers (need a MAST permit -- can get one online for $12), etc. Thanks!

mtbr member
    May 2010
    Is Duthie open year round? I'm moving down in August and hope to do some regular singletrack riding all winter since the skiing is so far away.

Justin Vander Pol
    Quote Originally Posted by chugachjed View Post
    Is Duthie open year round?
    Yes! Good winter riding can be found at Duthie, Tokul and Black Diamond. Lots of other places are open year round and can be hit or miss depending on how hard it's raining. IMO greater Seattle is one of the better spots in the country for year round riding. Check out Evergreen Trail Guide and you'll find a list of good winter trails.

Back to the original thread - I'll be volunteering as long as I can that day. Stop by, say hi.
    Issaquah & Seattle real estate agent. Buy or sell a home with me and I donate $500 to Evergreen MTB Alliance
    jvpRE.com