Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Fat-tired Roadie
    So I tried NW Timber -> Joy Ride -> Silent Swamp -> Preston up -> road link -> Summit -> Preston down -> road link -> Fully Rigid -> Joy Ride -> NW Timber today. Kind of a lollipop, though with the variation in the middle.

Awesome. I really hate out-and-back, but Preston following Summit has a really different feel than riding to the top of Preston and turning around. And I really like Joy Ride in both directions, but Silent Swamp was more fun for me northbound last time and I haven't had los cojones to climb Fully Rigid yet.
    "Don't buy upgrades; ride up grades." -Eddy Merckx

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    How many miles and vert was that? That sounds like a good ride, I like going up Preston. Throw Iverson in there and that's a full meal deal.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrwSwitch View Post
    So I tried NW Timber -> Joy Ride -> Silent Swamp -> Preston up -> road link -> Summit -> Preston down -> road link -> Fully Rigid -> Joy Ride -> NW Timber today. Kind of a lollipop, though with the variation in the middle.

Awesome. I really hate out-and-back, but Preston following Summit has a really different feel than riding to the top of Preston and turning around. And I really like Joy Ride in both directions, but Silent Swamp was more fun for me northbound last time and I haven't had los cojones to climb Fully Rigid yet.
    Epic trails get built in the Northwest by epic people!

Sustainable quality trails please.

Fat-tired Roadie
    Strava says 19 miles, 3600'. I didn't have time for Iverson, which is too bad - starting by riding out to Iverson means a ton of singletrack and, with those new trails, very little logging road.
    "Don't buy upgrades; ride up grades." -Eddy Merckx

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4