mtbr member
    Jul 2006

Drops, Other Features in at CR Bike Park

A crew of 18 killed it on Sunday at the Castle Rock Bike Park.

We finished the drops, which include a 1, 2, 3, and 4 footer, along with a double; completed beginner and advanced skinnies; finished the elevated skinny line on the west side of the site; and installed about 85 percent of the features in the log-over area. We will be hitting the jump lines at the June 2nd work party.

Story and five photos.

We have logged more than 1,300 hours onsite since May, with 86 people making contributions.

Follow us on Facebook at Castle Rock Bike Skills Park. We're not the smartest, but we dream big.

mtbr member
    I have read several of your updates about the park and all the work that has been done and am really impressed. We do a trip to Oregon Coast each summer and pass through Castle Rock, thinking we may need to plan a stop on the way down this year to check it out! Great work and what a great thing to create for your community.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006

Castle Rock

If it's a quick hit, the bike park is about 1.5 to 2.0 miles off I-5 (you can message me for directions). If you have a little time, Growlers Gulch is about 10 to 15 minutes west of the bike park. 35 miles of trail there.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    But, no maps.....

mtbr member
    Jul 2006

Maps

You know us so well