Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lynch View Post
    I thought Trib was all on Summit Ridge property? Rick, do you have a map of the Summit Ridge property border?
    Hey Mr. Lynch, the propoerty line was really close to the eastern edge of Trib. I honestly thought it would not be affected by the tree eaters but it was. Mr. Notch came out on Sunday and stitched together the section that was impacted.

I am going to try to get out on Friday and stitch together Holy Roller 2. There were three sections of the trail that got cut off and two are simple fixes. The third is a 70 connection trail.

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lynch View Post
    I thought Trib was all on Summit Ridge property? Rick, do you have a map of the Summit Ridge property border?
    Hey guys, I got out Friday and connected the 3 breaks in Holy Roller 2. They were just roughed in since I was on my bike but I did clear branches and pull ferns. Just need a good hearted gnome to get out with a rake to make them pretty.

I also got out and staple some bunny wire on the bridges 8, 9 and 10 on Tribulation. And replaced the broken decking on number 8.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2