The Redmond Foundation Presents Brighter on June 10, 2010 at 7 pm
    Old Firehouse Teen Center, 16510 NE 79th St., Redmond
    Cost: $10
    Benefits the construction of the Redmond Bike Park, part of Hartman Park

For more information:
    http://www.redmondbikepark.com/EVENTS.html

Purchase Tickets now at:
    http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/114167

This park will highlight dirt jumps for mountain bikers and BMXers, with beginner to advanced runs.

Hope to see you there!

mtbr member
    May 2004

Great stuff!

Web site looks real good and it's nice to see the local kids get input as well. Teaches them some good stuff from the get go.
    Nice to see Redmond changing it's tune from the irritating Watershed issues of old as well.
    Kudos to the Mama B at home evilbetty.
    Is there a possibility to get some extended trails off the jump site and into the woods around there as well down the road? Some nice woods in there and already several local user built trails.

mtbr member

Novelty Hill days

It would great to see a XC network of trails all over Redmond. one step at a time. Borneo do you have any picures of any of the old Novelty hill trails from when it was worth riding there? wanted to show Mama B.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Hmmm, maybe. But, doubtful. I don't think I ever took any. I'm sure we could scrape some up though. It was THE "Duthie" in the day... I counted 83 cars along Novelty Hill Road one nice sunny afternoon.

Conversely, I am sure the evil Tradition Lake horse acre lot folks who shut us down have LOTS of pictures showing all the "damage" the bikes were doing. Never mind riding their horses on the same trails...

mtbr member

83!

That was the place to be. 80mm of travel, (for us lucky folks who had suspension) rim brakes and steel frames. good times.

mtbr member

reminder

tonights the night, come out and see a movie instead of riding wet trails. it will be fun!

6'4"-6'9" with the afro
    Can someone tell me more about the movie? I assume it would be kid friendly? Thinking of making it a family event. Along the lines of a Collective/Anthill production?

mtbr member

kids

It is kid friendly. i only counted 1 bad word (sh*t), not sure if thats even a bad word anymore. it is very much in the anthill feel of movies.