Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

The Bra Trail

1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  dbrun13 
#1 ·
Finally! I've been working on the trails around Fall City for a while. After I had most of the trails digitized we lost access to first Fall City and now Griffin Creek. With access to these great trails severely limited I had to think about how many people would be willing to deal with a trip down the Snoqualmie Valley trail before climbing into the trails above the SVT. I like the trails enough to do so. Besides, Tokul has the famous "Bra Trail" where countless women have left their undergarments as souvenirs!

All that being said the Tokul trails offer some great ups and downs with a surprising amount of level ground thrown in as well. For low level, and close to Seattle, adventure it's a great place to go when there isn't time to venture further afield.

Here's a link to the trail map, driving directions, pics from the Bra trail, and more. https://www.trailmeister.com/washington/tokul/tokul.htm

See less See more
#2 ·
I was out there with my buddies this weekend, we were exploring but didn't come across this. (I wiped out twice on Flowtron =( stupid stupid stupid mistakes ) I suppose this should be a motivator to get out there and explore some more!

#8 ·
The trailmeister.com map shows the Griffin Creek trails: Beer Run, Conspiracy, most of Spooky Hollow, Dancer's, Deer, Lancer's and most of Cyclist are outside the new No Access area. But I know that the old gate on the road by the river was moved further up the road and has a keep out sign for that area. Are those trails still open for bikes?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.