Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Anyone want to share their bike swap booth?

803 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  BallardFoodie 
#1 ·
Hello,

I have a bunch of stuff I want to sell at the bike swap on 2/27 at Magnuson Park. Unfortunately, I failed to register in a timely fashion for a floor spot and now they're sold out. Anyone have some extra room at their table? In exchange, I can give you $25 plus hopefully attract more folks to your table with my awesome goods! Thanks.

#3 ·
Given your response, would it be safe to assume that this is much more of a road bike swap? I'm in the market for a new ride and have been diligently scouring craigslist and other places for some deals. Looking for a nice FS XC with the ability to do some all mountain riding. Would there be bikes there that would fall into this category?

#5 ·
The bike swap has road and mountain bike stuff. Sellers of complete bikes can have them sold for a commission (if they're doing that again this year?), so there are lots of bikes available for sale at generally decent prices. Plus whatever people are selling in their booths. Lots of bike shops show up too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.