mtbr member

Anybody been to either Tokuls lately?

Noticed the Tokul threads seem to be absent lately. Anybody have ride reports for either East or West? Had a killer ride at Tiger with Dawgman25 last night, but like hit Tokul(s) soon since I haven't been there in awhile.

Thanks for any RR posted.

Dream Design Dig Repeat
    They are riding good right now. Tokul E was already loose and dry yesterday (riding in 90 degrees!!!).

Flowtron, Frontier, OGDH, Goosechase are fast and good right now, but starting to get loose.

MidTown has been reopened after logging, and is a great ride.

Crazy Ivan is rideable from the pump track down. The steep part of Upper Ivan is rideable, but is still being worked on. Lower Ivan is mint as always. We haven't yet reopened KGB after the logging, but it's in the plans.
    Issaquah & Seattle real estate agent. Buy or sell a home with me and I donate $500 to Evergreen MTB Alliance
    jvpRE.com

mtbr member
    Mar 2014
    I've ridden both sides this spring (West multiple times), and I have to say, I'm impressed with how little damage the logging did. We cleared some trails while we were out there, and could see that other work had been done.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    There's a blowdown on the upper ivan re-route. That wind storm last week did some damage!
    2015 Santa Cruz Nomad III

Moto Becane Roady

2012 KTM 250 XC-W

"Trying is the first step towards failure"