mtbr member

Any Fat Bikes in SW washington?

Anyone have one? I picked one up and am wanting to get out for a snow ride or two one of these days

Just wanted to toss a post out and see if anyone that visits these pages happens to have one and is looking for someone to ride with....

I don't have a problem hitting some trails for a solo ride but checking out some new areas is awalys more fun in groups.

Ed

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Cool Ed! Which one did you get? Two of us (fat bikers) rode the XC Track at White Pass Saturday evening. They let us on after 3:30pm (if they're grooming the next morning). Lots of fun riding the groomed track (w/lights for sure!). A bunch of North West Fat Bikers got together at Ocean Shores last October... 9 of us rode the beaches all day long! There's talk of getting some more NW Fat bike group rides together. There's 7 or 8 of them here in the Yakima area now. About half of the riders that showed up at Ocean Shores were from the Portland area. Others were from all over Washington State. Have fun with that thing!! PM me if you want to try to cross paths some time and if a group ride gets planned, I'll (we'll) post it here.

Cannonball!
    I know of several in the area, fun folks to ride with too. If you can figure out who I am I'll hook you up!