mtbr member
    Sep 2005

Alternate parking at PVCA

Has anybody had any problems parking at the other entrances to PVCA?

I was wondering if the neighbors minded since you would be parking in front of their homes. I'm sure it's legal, just curious if anyone had complained.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Never. At any of the other 5 entrances. Just be respectful concerning changing and leaving trash and stay away from blocking the driveways....

Good question though.

mtbr member
    I live close enough that I just ride to the trails. The neighborhood to the West of the trails, south off of Paradise Lake road, has two entrances that I usually use to access the trails. There are sections on the road that are not really in front of someones house so should be fine to park, I might be cautious about leaving anything of value in your car though, guess that is good advice for anywhere though.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    At the south (non yellow house) entrances, I have had neighbors complain. That is it though.

Squeaky Wheel
    Dec 2005
    All the neighborhood entrances are public roads, so there is no problem parking. But, please be considerate...keep the noise down, don't block driveways, don't leave garbage...just common sense stuff.