mtbr member
    May 2004

3 days of dry weather...

Does wonderful things. 2 hour no wash bike ride out in T-West this afternoon. Good to see so many bike tracks out there. More would be nice to pack down the horse hoof damage in places. Nice to see that the latest clear cut stayed away from Outback.
    Trails are in prime time shape. Dry on top and damp where it counts. No real mud was found. Just ran into 2 guys by the creek crossing below Outback on the way out.
    Look for some posted EMBA rides out there soon.

Last word is all yours...
    Sho' 'nuff!
    --
    -bp

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    There have been reportings of "dust" on the trails in Black Diamond!

mtbr member
    Rode PV last night, trails were primo!

mtbr member
    May 2006
    it really is amazing how things shape up with the right weather conditions for a few days. I rode Capital Forrest on 3/25 because I was thinking it had been about 4 days of no rain and some sunshine came through. I was thrilled with trail conditions which is usually pretty suspect that time of year.

Only mud I found was being forced to ride through some slushy snow mix at my route's high point, I thought was a fun part of the ride too!

mtbr member
    After riding pretty much all winter long, all at PV, I have to say it was really nice on Sunday, and I bet even better after a few more days of nice weather.