mtbr member
    Aug 2011

2-Day Skills Clinic w/ Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance, Simon Lawton & Kat Sweet

Unleash your riding potential! Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance has partnered with Simon Lawton of Fluidride and Kat Sweet of Sweetlines, and our own professionally trained and certified instructors for two days of personal, professional instruction that will take your riding to the next level!

Saturday & Sunday, July 13-14
    9am - 4:30pm
    Duthie Hill Park, Issaquah WA

All skill levels are welcome! Ages 14 and up.

For more information please visit the Evergreen website: 2-Day Evergreen Skills Clinic

If you have any questions, please contact debbi@evergreenmtb.org.

Pass the word along - this clinic sold out the past 2 years and spaces are filling fast, so register now!

Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance is a non-profit mountain bike advocacy, education and trail organization in Washington State. Proceeds will benefit the Evergreen Education Program and Evergreen's mission for trails. Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance

All Evergreen instructors are professionally trained and certified.

mtbr member
    I did this clinic last year and I learned a ton. I also saw total novice riders go from barely being able to ride on dirt to hitting drops with confidence.

Evergreen does a great job in pairing up people with similar skills and getting them to inspire each other to push their skills.

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    I took Freeride 1 with Kat a few weeks ago and she was an awesome teacher. I think this 2-day is going to be amazing - a great way to jump your skills up a level regardless of where you're at now.

(Full Disclosure: I work for Evergreen. But I'm writing this as a past class participant and based on my own personal experience with classes).

This special class has sold out the past two years. So if you're on the fence, jump off now and sign up!
    Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance
    sustainable trails. rider powered.

mtbr member
    Jun 2013
    The evergreen instructors are awesome! They are super friendly and knowledgable and they teach the skills in a way that is easy to pick up. Adding Kat and Simon to the lineup is just a bonus. Kat is a great teacher and really knows how to bring out the best in each and every rider. Simon is excellent as well. I have always see him out at Duthie dishing out the skills and I have wanted to take a class from him for quite awhile now. I am juiced that I can get all these great things together in one package. I cannot wait for the Clinic, its going to be so much fun!

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    Only 3 spots left so don't wait to sign-up! This is a fantastic opportunity to both improve your riding and help Evergreen!

mtbr member
    Would love to, but it's a race weekend...
    Regional Race Manager, Knolly Bikes
    Washington State, South Africa

That Waters Guy
    Jan 2004
    This better be good, because I'm skipping (sorry Skooks!) Kettle For it.
    Rolland

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    This one is sold out folks!
    Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance
    sustainable trails. rider powered.

That Waters Guy
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by EvergreenStacy View Post
    This one is sold out folks!
    People must have found out I was going.
    Rolland