mtbr member
    Apr 2009

WS Tuesday afternoon?

I have training in the C'burgh area next Tuesday. I will probably be there sometime between 3 and 4 (know idea how long this training will last) but will try to ride for a few hours.

BTW, I know watersmith is off the lost creek exit but I'm not sure how to get there once I get off. Can someone post up some brief directions?

mtbr member
    From Lost Creek go towards West Milford about 4-5 miles
    Turn left onto Duck Creek Rd. which takes you straight into the park. About another 1-2 miles.
    Just follow the signs from Lost Creek.
    I would like to goto Philippi next week for thier weekly ride since I haven't been there forever. But if for some reason I can't go there I might be able to meet you at WS and show you around. But I can't make it there untill about 4:20
    uʍop əpıs ɹəqqnɹ əɥʇ dəəʞ ɹəqɯəɯəɹ pəɥsɐɹɔ əʌɐɥ ʇɥƃıɯ noʎ sıɥʇ pɐəɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

mtbr member
    Are you still planning on going to WS tomorrow? I could make it there just after 4. If you would like for me to show you around I could probably do that.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Yeah, the bikes on back of the Jeep and I'm planning on heading over after training. I should be there a little before 4

mtbr member
    I get off work at 4 and I can be down there in 15-20 min. If your around when I get there I can show you the loop that we usually do. It's about a 9 miles.

I'll be at the Activity building/park office parking lot, the 3rd road to the left after you enter the park. I'll be in a blue Tacoma.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    I'm not familiar wit the park but I'll be in the orange Jeep, I told Jason I'd meet him there in the big parking lot past the pool. I should be there between 4-4:30.

mtbr member
    Ok. I'll look for you guys. Sounds like you will be there about the same time as me.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Great ride today guys, I had a good time.

mtbr member
    So, I'll assume that you liked Watters Smith. We'll have to ride again sometime.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Yep, great trails.