mtbr member
    May 2011

Wisp XC Challenge

This Saturday at Wisp Resort in McHenry, Maryland is the Wisp XC Challenge!

More information at http://www.bikereg.com/events/register.asp?eventid=12523

The Wisp XC Challenge
    Presented by Appalachian Bicycle Racing Association
    May 7, 2011
    Wisp Ski Resort
    Deep Creek Lake, MD

Course:
    Fast, fun and exciting new course at Wisp Resort that you are going to enjoy. Look for the course to include long sections of single and double track, challenging rock gardens and of course some thrilling descents! We are putting together an awesome XC loops that we have you asking for more!
    296 Marsh Hill Road
    McHenry, MD 21541

Preregister on Bikereg.com for only $25. Race day registration will be $35.00 and will open at 9:00 AM and closes at 11:45 AM.

No Racing License Required!

How to get there:
    From Pittsburgh(via Morgantown, WV)
    1-79 S to I-68 East towards Morgantown. Take Exit 4 (42 South) at Friendsville, MD to U.S. 219 South 1 mile to McHenry. Turn Right on Sang Run Road. Follow signs 1/2 mile to Wisp on Marsh Hill Road.F

From Pittsburgh (via Uniontown, PA)
    U.S. 51 South to Uniontown, PA. Take U.S. 40 East to Keyer's Ridge. Take U.S. 219 South 16 miles to McHenry. Turn Right on Sang Run Road. Follow signs 1/2 mile to Wisp on Marsh Hill Road.

From DC Metro
    I-270 to Frederick, MD. Take I-70 West to Hancock, MD to I-68 West and Cumberland. Take Exit 14A to U.S. 219 South 16 miles to McHenry. Turn Right on Sang Run Road. Follow signs 1/2 mile to Wisp on Marsh Hill Road.

From Charleston, WV
    Take I-79 North to I-68 East in West Virginia. Take Exit 4 (42 South) at Friendsville, MD to U.S. 219 South 1 mile to McHenry. Turn Right on Sang Run Road. Follow signs 1/2 mile to Wisp on Marsh Hill Road.

Event goes on rain, snow or shine!
    No refunds starting two weeks before event date.

Event Sponsored by:
    Appalachian Bicycle Racing Association
    Tomac Bikes
    High Mountain Sports
    Wisp Resort
    Adventure Sports Center International
    Dynamic Physical Therapy
    Performance Coaching Service
    XXCmag.com

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    If This Is A Race, Then Is There A Spectators Section.