Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Watershed

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  bobby_tables 
#1 ·
Hello, new to mnt biking, and just went out for my first trip yesterday in the watershed... I have seen some great videos of some DH riding with some jumps and some wooden obstacles and what not... Me and a buddy parked at the sand flats parking lot and went riding from there... It was mostly XC riding, with some rock gardens and what not... Just wondering where these trails are, as I would like to come ride on Wed. afternoon if the weather is still nice... Thanks...

#2 ·
I don't frequent the Watershed, but a lot of what's up there is kept hush. There's various reasons for this...rogue trails where they shouldn't be, trails that people don't want to see overrun...etc. Do a search here or on the MORE site and I'm sure you can find the many reasons that trails in the 'Shed aren't too well marked and are kept on the down low.

Also, welcome to the sport.

#3 ·
It's best to hook up with a group ride, make friends and learn the ropes with experienced riders. Checkout the MORE site for some organized rides. Goes without saying, use common sense when riding up there, things can easily get hairy quickly...and avoid posting directions on public forums.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.