mtbr member

Upset STOLEN: Cannondale Scalpel 800-Mint Green- From Rosslyn Metro 4/8

Please help. Mint Green 19" cannondale scapel 800, headshock, easton ec70 handlebar stolen from bike rack area(U lock and all) at the Rosslyn Metro-right in front of the kiosk.

This bike is easily identifyable. It has an XTR rear D, XT crankset. The color is a unique mintish green. If you see it show up at a bike shop or something please say something. I am out a lot of money and can't exactly afford a new bike.

Police really can't do much, word of mouth is my only hope....

Tim 703 675 9435

hand me the dice

will do

i live right by the rosslyn metro and i'll keep an eye out for your bike. really sorry to hear about this.

Quote Originally Posted by timjr21

Please help. Mint Green 19" cannondale scapel 800, headshock, easton ec70 handlebar stolen from bike rack area(U lock and all) at the Rosslyn Metro-right in front of the kiosk.

This bike is easily identifyable. It has an XTR rear D, XT crankset. The color is a unique mintish green. If you see it show up at a bike shop or something please say something. I am out a lot of money and can't exactly afford a new bike.

Tim 703 675 9435
    "pain is only a pulse...if you just stop feeling it"

banned

Tim 703 675 9435
    Man, that's f-ed up! Lemme guess, the metro attendant and/or cops made it clear they couldn't care less, right?

drev-il, not Dr. Evil!
    Quote Originally Posted by TryAndStopMe
    i live right by the rosslyn metro and i'll keep ...your bike.
    Tim,

If I see TryAndStopMe riding a "new" Scalpel 800, I'll give you a call.

drev-il, not Dr. Evil!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drevil
    Tim,

If I see TryAndStopMe riding a "new" Scalpel 800, I'll give you a call.
    Y'know I was just kidding. I've had a couple of bikes stolen, and I had my mother's homeowner's insurance cover one of them. Check with your insurance if you have any coverage. Also, some u-locks have insurance on them, but you have to follow the rules from when you first bought the lock. Good luck!

mtbr member

yeah, the were so helpful....lemme' tell you

Quote Originally Posted by Drewdane
    Man, that's f-ed up! Lemme guess, the metro attendant and/or cops made it clear they couldn't care less, right?

it happened right in front of the metro attendant's kiosk. the thief obviously cut through the 1/4 " steel c-bracket. cops tried to tell me that the u-lock may have been faulty.

banned
    it happened right in front of the metro attendant's kiosk. the thief obviously cut through the 1/4 " steel c-bracket. cops tried to tell me that the u-lock may have been faulty.
    Sounds like a small claims court suit to me, if you want to take the time...