West Virginia Cyclist

STOLEN BIKE - West Virginia - Buckhanoon - (Northcentral)

Although I have posted this on roadbikereview, I feel it urgent enough to post on mtbr, too since MTBR-ers have been very helpful to me in the past. (and I pm'ed a mod before posting on this site too)

My bicycle was stolen from my car port sometime last night/today from 10pm to 1pm.

It is a Dawes Lightning Sport, as shown in the photos in my blog, the only difference is that it is more commuter-like now, with fenders and a bike rack.

Buckhannon is a really small area, so I'm more than sure there's not going to be two of this same bike especialyl because it was purchased through an online vendor.

Any tips will be kept anonymous if desired, I just want my bike back.

Photos - http://forums.roadbikereview.com/blo...owjournal&j=62

Contact info
    Andrew Dasilva
    dasilva_ja A@T wvwc.edu
    304-516-9774

the unvarnished nonsense
    Andy- Have you already alerted the folks at Fat Tire Cycles? They may be seeing that bike in the future. I'd also alert Blackwater Bikes in Davis and Ill tell Kristy at Dirtbean down here in Marlinton, just in case it makes down here. %^#$'in thieves. They should have their hands cut off. Here's hoping you get the bike back.
    "Sufficient to have stood, yet free to fall."
    -John Milton, Paradise Lost

the unvarnished nonsense
    Andy- Have you already alerted the folks at Fat Tire Cycles? They may be seeing that bike in the future. I'd also alert Blackwater Bikes in Davis and Ill tell Kristy at Dirtbean down here in Marlinton, just in case it makes down here. %^#$'in thieves. They should have their hands cut off. Here's hoping you get the bike back.

the unvarnished nonsense

West Virginia Cyclist
    Quote Originally Posted by davis
    Wow davis! Thanks a ton! Yeah, I've thrown a flyer to Fat Tire, and they were really helpful with other things to do other than already filing a police report.

If you have easy or free/cheap access to a printer, I've uploaded the flyer if you wanna give a copy to the Blackwater Bikes shop~

If you ever need anything from me in Buckhannon, I've gotcha covered.

http://download.yousendit.com/31D6E5AE3EEA8DF9 <-- MS Word Document.

West Virginia Cyclist
    Bike was Recovered: Story Here: http://forums.roadbikereview.com/blo...howentry&e=317

Thread can be locked/closed/deleted now, if you all might moderators feel necessary ~_~

Thank you so much MTBR!

the unvarnished nonsense
    Quote Originally Posted by lalahsghost
    Bike was Recovered: Story Here: http://forums.roadbikereview.com/blo...howentry&e=317

Thread can be locked/closed/deleted now, if you all might moderators feel necessary ~_~

Thank you so much MTBR!

(smilies are my new friend since I have no use of my right arm for a while)

Members who have read this thread: 0