mtbr member

RockShox Ride Experience - Snowshoe 6/2-3

Is it time to upgrade your fork? Have you ever wanted to try out the latest and greatest? Researching parts for your new bike?

RockShox is here to help!

Please come out to the RockShox Ride Experience event at Snowshoe on June 2-3, 2012. This ride event is not the demo you’re used to: your trails, your bike, RockShox suspension.

We are bringing forks and rear shocks to bolt onto YOUR bike. We'll be on site and ready to go by 8am and ask that you show up no later than 2pm. We'll have SID, Revelation, Lyrik, Totem and BoXXer as well as Monarch, Monarch Plus and Vivid product.

Both consumers and shop staff employees are invited. For more info please click 2012 Ride Experience | SRAM.

IMPORTANT NOTE: website says we can't accommodate walk ups. WE CAN! Registration is NOT mandatory!

If you see us trailside, please drop by to say hi!

Questions? Post 'em up here or use mikeontheroad at SRAM dot com.

mtbr member
    Nobody, eh? Non-race weekend got you down?

mk

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    This would be cool as I am looking to upgrade my fork at some point soon, however my son's birthday is this weekend, so I have no chance of making it.

mtbr member
    Massanutten next weekend, Frederick, MD, after that.

mk

mtbr member
    Sounds like a great idea. You should have been there last weekend it was pretty packed for opening weekend.

I hope you get a pretty good turn out, I've already got all Rock Shox suspension on my bikes.