Thread: No Lights!

CrgCrkRyder
    Apr 2007

No Lights!

First night ride since Fall with no lights Woo Hoo. Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.

My spelling is atroshus
    I also went mtb like a muthertrucker yesterday with no sleeves, no jacket, and no stinking light on top of my hat!

CrgCrkRyder
    Apr 2007
    Supposed to be 75-80 today. Got to hit it again tonight in shorts, t-shirt -and no light. I love these long days.

mtbr member
    I saw you riding up McClanahan St on Thursday I believe. Black Santa Cruz? It was around 6p. =) I chose to run on Chestnut Ridge Loop. Planning to ride on Mill Mtn Sunday.
    Enjoying the trails one pedal stroke at a time...

bikeboatbrewski
    We kicked off our Whiskey Wed. in the Shed series yesterday on a BEAUTIFUL day.

CrgCrkRyder
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BikerJen
    I saw you riding up McClanahan St on Thursday I believe. Black Santa Cruz? It was around 6p. =)
    Yea that was me.

mtbr member
    Speaking of riding on Mill Mtn, how about that little connector trail from Star Trail Parking lot to the intersection of Woodthrush/Star? It's a fun little jaunt downhill and I think it's easier to climb than the gravel road.
    Enjoying the trails one pedal stroke at a time...

CrgCrkRyder
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BikerJen
    Speaking of riding on Mill Mtn, how about that little connector trail from Star Trail Parking lot to the intersection of Woodthrush/Star? It's a fun little jaunt downhill and I think it's easier to climb than the gravel road.
    That is so much nicer than the gravel road. Spring conditions have allowed it to get burned in just right too. Virginia Pine has gotten burned in a lot better too since last year,