Thread: Motown Riders

mtbr member
    Apr 2009

Motown Riders

Hey all,

I've been riding for a little over half a year so far and I'm looking for some new people to ride with. I usually ride with my roommate, but with our class schedules, work schedules, and his lacrosse practice...we don't really get to ride much together and I'm tired of riding alone So, is there a group of you guys in Morgantown that usually go riding together? A guy from WVU's bike team told me to hit up one of their meeting today when I was outside of the Library and that they needed some novice riders to race for them, but I don't think I'm in shape enough yet lol.

I usually hit up Coopers Rock because everytime I'm out there I find something new. I've been to bakes ridge once, and white park a few times.

Also, I'm a larger rider so prepare to have someone straggling in the back and/or someone nice to draft off of when I'm up front lol.

No riding this week though, I ripped up my back tire today and won't get a new one in til next week.

Thanks,
    Mitchell

mtbr member
    Myself and several guys from work and Pathfinder used to ride at whitepark every wednsday from 430 til dark. Unfortually I am out of town until October 17th.
    PM me and I will contact you when I am back in town.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Well, I recently joined WVU's bike team and had my first race at NC State last week. This weekend is the home race at Wisp and Big Bear. So, I have plenty of people to ride with, but hey, I'll still ride with ya lol

-Mitch

mtbr member
    Sounds good.
    I will message you when I am back in town.

Have fun.

Members who have read this thread: 0