Life is Short...Ride Hard

Middle Run info needed, coming up for Holiday

Hey guys, I am headed to Elkton MD Today and was looking for a trail to ride while I was there for the holiday. This trail is only 30 minutes from where I am staying.

I was looking for some insight on this trail, what I should look for, parking pointers, landmarks I should look out for ect.

Any info would be nice. I have read some reviews and seen that it could be easy to get lost, so any pointers helping me avoid that would be nice. Thanks
    Santa Cruz Highball
    Trek Fuel 70

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    I usually park at the Pike Creek Church lot off of Polly Drummond Hill Rd in Newark. If you have a iphone or android there is an app call maprika (free) that has a map of the area and a little moving indicator dot of where you are on the trail. I would also recommend downloading the trail map here:
    kencox.net

click on the link to download the map.

Have fun! White Clay Middle Run is an awesome place to ride!

Smarter Than He Looks
    Wooden Wheels Bike Shop is leading a 'no drop' ride tomorrow (Thanksgiving) morning in White Clay/Middle Run. They're leaving at 9am from Zingo's, which is a grocery store at the corner of Linden Hill and Polly Drummond Hill Rds in Newark. I'm sure you'd be welcome to join them.

Life is Short...Ride Hard
    This place was awesome! Thanks for the info guys! :thumbup:

Sent using my thumbs.
    Santa Cruz Highball
    Trek Fuel 70