• 11-21-2012
    LvilleFan
    Middle Run info needed, coming up for Holiday
    Hey guys, I am headed to Elkton MD Today and was looking for a trail to ride while I was there for the holiday. This trail is only 30 minutes from where I am staying.

I was looking for some insight on this trail, what I should look for, parking pointers, landmarks I should look out for ect.

Any info would be nice. I have read some reviews and seen that it could be easy to get lost, so any pointers helping me avoid that would be nice. Thanks
  • 11-21-2012
    Dougr
    I usually park at the Pike Creek Church lot off of Polly Drummond Hill Rd in Newark. If you have a iphone or android there is an app call maprika (free) that has a map of the area and a little moving indicator dot of where you are on the trail. I would also recommend downloading the trail map here:
    kencox.net

click on the link to download the map.

Have fun! White Clay Middle Run is an awesome place to ride!
  • 11-21-2012
    Sinker
    Wooden Wheels Bike Shop is leading a 'no drop' ride tomorrow (Thanksgiving) morning in White Clay/Middle Run. They're leaving at 9am from Zingo's, which is a grocery store at the corner of Linden Hill and Polly Drummond Hill Rds in Newark. I'm sure you'd be welcome to join them.
  • 11-24-2012
    LvilleFan
    This place was awesome! Thanks for the info guys! :thumbup:

Sent using my thumbs.