mtbr member

Looking for a night riding buddy in Parkersburg

I need a riding partner in or near Parkersburg for a wed night ride. I ride rain,snow, sleat, whatever. I just need to know that some one else is willing to be there for night rides. I even have a spare light I can provide. The rides would be at Mountwood park right off of rt50. Thanks!
    "I'm the fastest of the slow guys"

mtbr member
    Oct 2008

night rides

i haven't done any night riding, but i'm game to try. Weather doesn't bother me. I'm in Parkersburg. Shoot me a PM.

song of the saw-whet owl
    If i was closer I would. Night riding is *****in!! Actually I find trails to be easier and faster for some reason. Even on technical tougher trails. (like yellow birch in davis for example) I think it's because your focus is smaller or something. All I know is I LOVE the whole night riding experience!

If you are in parkersburg and not taking up terrible on his offer to even supply lights you are nuts!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Looking for a night riding buddy in Parkersburg-nightynight.jpg  

just another piece of chaga

Because I am !
    Quote Originally Posted by terrible
    I need a riding partner in or near Parkersburg for a wed night ride. Thanks!
    Hey guy, shoot me a PM with a contact number so we can give you a call. Last night three of us rode and expected to see ya there but none of us had your number to call. We talked with some of the normals yesterday afternoon and knew a few would be there. That way we can give you a call if none of the usuals are going or to let you know we are going. I'm sure you are like most of us and don't like to ride alone, at night, especially in inclimate weather.

ODN
    Caffeine ! "Do stupid things faster and with more energy" ! !

Members who have read this thread: 0