Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Fairland Easter Sunday AM

681 views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  OnaMTBtrailisME 
#1 ·
Anyone know if it will rideable early Sunday?

#5 ·
Yes I did. First time there and it was muddier than I expected in several spots. I parked behind the "big blow up building" (not sure what else to call it). Facing the trails I stayed on the left side (my sister tells me that's the PG County side).

I rode for a while and it was dry then I'd hit a few muddy spots than dry for a while again. I got the impression it is a little "marshy" in some spots so it may be muddy in spots all the time.

I was there two hours from 9:30 to 11:30 and I never saw another biker. Lots of walkers. I would think that by tomorrow it would be ok (don't flame me if you are an expect on this trail and I'm wrong). My opinion based on one ride.

#9 ·
83stumpjumper said:
You're right. I typed my comment before the dawns light, I was tired and confused as to which post I was responding to. Yes, Fairland runs in both counties. It's a good trail for when I don't have time to drive down to Rosaryville.
We going today or what? My bike is going to be ready today. You better watch out cause my new CK headset is going to make me go faster...:rolleyes:

Call me and let me know what you are going to do.

John

#11 ·
It was a good ride today. Lets plan for this Friday pending this lovely MD weather.

For anybody else who is interested in trail conditions. The trails were decent with a some mud pits. IMO those mud pits won't be going away anytime soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.