mtbr member

East Coasters Bike Shop... New Location in Roanoke

Saw this on Roanoke.com (shameless copy and paste)

East Coasters Bike Shop plans to buy old museum - Roanoke.com

Don't know how long this will take until completion (500k in repairs/renovations), but I think this location will serve them quite a bit better than the tiny spot in Promenade Park.
    Scooter Riding Girl Scout

CrgCrkRyder
    Apr 2007
    First they take the front yard of my duplex and run a greenway through it. Bummer. You would think they are trying to make it not a homosexual hangout and drug dealer zone.

Then they take my favorite empty dilapadated building and turn it into greenway and riverside upscale apartments. I can see my tax bill going up up up.....

Then they are going to add a bar with multiples of Craft draft beer. Goodbye liver.

Now they are going to add another bike shop to Wasena. Goodbye bank account, hello extended credit card payments. Too much, I think I will have to move back to the country. All this progressiveness is just too much for Roanoke.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigCreekRider View Post
    First they take the front yard of my duplex and run a greenway through it. Bummer. You would think they are trying to make it not a homosexual hangout and drug dealer zone.

Then they take my favorite empty dilapadated building and turn it into greenway and riverside upscale apartments. I can see my tax bill going up up up.....

Then they are going to add a bar with multiples of Craft draft beer. Goodbye liver.

Now they are going to add another bike shop to Wasena. Goodbye bank account, hello extended credit card payments. Too much, I think I will have to move back to the country. All this progressiveness is just too much for Roanoke.
    Yeah, sounds like things are going south real fast! What's your address? I might move into your place when you move back to the country.
    Am I all zipped up?

Escaping the Dreary Confines