mtbr member
    Jul 2005

Conditions @ Patapsco

Anyone been riding Patapsco since the rain on Friday and Saturday (4/07 & 4/08)? I want to ride there tomorrow morning and would like a conditions report. Thanks in advance.

--Ed

mtbr member
    May 2005
    I held off Sunday and today, I live close by and my backyard was still a bit damp. Tomorrow.....I'm there.

mtbr member

Good job!

Rode there last night. Trails were great, only saw two muddy sections and they weren't very big.

mtbr member
    May 2005
    Just got back from there, a little mud here and there where you would expect. Other than that, damn near perfect.

mtbr member
    I heard there are some new trails or features going on over there. There was trailwork just the other day..
    Peter- Oh My God! There's a hidden message in my alphabits!!
    It says: OOOOOOOOOOO

Louis- No Peter, those are cheerios

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    Thanks. Couldn't make it out there today but maybe tomorrow morning.

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride_MD
    I heard there are some new trails or features going on over there. There was trailwork just the other day..
    We did trailwork on Sunday re-routing sections of the Ridge trail, including building a new feature. I rode afterwards and the only part that was wet throughout the park was the new, soft trail we cut. Things are looking good out there.

punga!

mtbr member
    May 2005
    I went out again today around 2 but stayed on the North side of the river. Which one is the ridge trail? After 6 years riding there you would think I could remember a trail name...

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Ridge trail is the Orange Marked trail on the south side of the river (starts near the Avalon picnic area) Rode today, trails were dry, besides a few small muddy spots. Hope this nice weather holds out all weekend.

Members who have read this thread: 0