YESBRO!!!

3-4 hours free to ride, road, cx or mtb; need route from Chevy Chase

Hi.

I am in the area for a family function and will have one chance to ride to ride/train. I'd love to hit up a three to four hour, fast paced (high intensity/as non-stop a possible) session.

Road, CX or MTB, I don't care... I'd love to cram in as much of the local scenery/topography as possible in this time.

I'll be staying in Chevy Chase.

I know this is a long shot. I would have my own shoes, helmet and pedals. I race here in NorCal where I live and run a local race team. I've got pack manners and I don't ride like a ******bag.

I'd need the favor of a bike and a guide. I ride a 56cm , 54cm CX bike and a 19" MTB or M. I'm happy to buy food/beers. I will also return the favor when you find yourself in Northern California.

Cheers!

I am the owl
    Try posting over on our local MTB club's forum located here http://more-mtb.org/forum/

Also, post the date and time you are available, you might be able to locate someone. Lots of DC area people are in the club.
    SingleSpeedOutlaw .com
    Riding Bikes and Drinking Beer.

mtbr member
    You didn't mention what day of the week, but if it's a weekend a spirited ride goes out of Silver Spring on Sat. mornings: www.dcvelo.com/rides.php

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    You could catch the crescent trail in Bethesda into DC then to the C&O canal. City Bikes might be able to rent you a bike. Worth a shot...