mtbr member
    Mar 2011

2010 Zaskar Elite Mountain Bike For Sale-- Good Price

Hello

I am selling a 2010 GT Zaskar Elite Mountain Bike that I purchased from Performance Bicyle this past summer. Recently, I have become more interested in a Road Bike, so I don't need a Mountain Bike anymore. This bike is an excellent condition and has a beautiful black and red color scheme. I used the bike less then a dozen times so it's basically brand new. Nothing needs to be done to this bike. Hit the trails this spring!

I paid over $1000.00 for this bike so my loss is obviously your gain. The Bike lists for $1399.00 and I am asking $875.00. This bike is worth the money. The price also includes clip in pedals if interested. Please contact me if interested. My name is Tom.

Here is a quick run down on the features and specs of the bike: (The frame size is a Medium if I can remember correctly. I will verify before sale)

Features: The entry-level racing Zaskar Elite gives you the aggressive acceleration and nimble handling the Zaskar is famous for, in a high-performance hydroformed Kinesis 7005 Superlight aluminum frame and competition-level components that will help you pull away from the pack. Hydroformed Kinesis Superlight custom frame features Triple Triangle Design and optimized tube shaping to maximize stiffness, pedaling efficiency, and strength while minimizing weight for a winning race platform
    Rock Shox Tora SL Air fork with 100mm of travel sports external rebound and lockout adjustment for smooth yet stiff suspension, to give you efficiency and control without sacrificing bump comfort Shimano shifting componentry embody consistent, reliable performance with durable construction Ritchey Pro handlebar along with Ritchey seatpost and stem exude hardcore strength and styling
    WTB SpeedDisc XC wheelset offers race-worthy weight and excellent strength characteristics for reliable and competitive performance
    Lightweight and fast rolling Kenda Karma tires offer plenty of speed, grip and handling in dirt-laden conditions

SPECS:
    BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano Octalink
    BRAKES: Avid Juicy 3
    CASSETTE: SRAM 9-speed, 11-32
    CHAIN: Shimano Nine Speed
    CRANKSET: Shimano Nine speed Octalink
    FORK: Rock Shox Tora SL Air , 100mm of travel, 7050 al steerer, Air sprung with rebound damping and motion control
    FRAME: GT design hydroformed Kinesis Superlight custom tube-set Machined Head tube, disc compatible
    FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano new Deore
    GRIPS/TAPE: GT Lock Down
    HANDLEBAR: Ritchey Pro butted 2014 alum, Flat, 31.8 mm clamp, 680 mm width
    HEADSET: FSA Integrated, sealed angular contact bearing
    LEVERS: Avid Juicy 3
    REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano SLX shadow
    REAR SHOCK: NA
    SADDLE: WTB Rocket V Comp with CrMo rail and Kevlar shoulders
    SEATPOST: Ritchey 27.2mm 3 D forged
    SHIFTERS: Shimano new Deore nine speed
    STEM: Ritchey 6061 cold forged stem, with 6 degree rise, and 4 bolt face plate
    TIRES: Front/Rear 26"x 2.0 Kenda Karma 120 TPI with kevlar bead
    WHEELSET: Rims: WTB Speed Disc XC with single eyelets; Hubs: Shimano Deore Disc\

Please email me if interested at Thomaspbangs@yahoo.com. I can send pics.

Thanks for your interest,

Tom

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    MTBR has a specific section for classifieds. Posts like this need to go there. Hopefully a mod will see this thread and delete it.