velocipede technician
    Quote Originally Posted by momosgarage

This thread is about bikes!
    not anymore
    looking for 20-21" P team

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    not anymore
    and its mostly the fault of "post-modern-hollister" and "girlonbike-the-entertainer"

velocipede technician
    and its mostly the fault of "post-modern-hollister" and "girlonbike-the-entertainer"
    >takes victory lap<

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    >takes victory lap<
    Wish I could somehow make the "post-modern-hollister", nick name stick.

mtbr member
    I am obviously "not in on" what constitutes a good question, so I am not even going to try. This isn't a fraternity or secret society with funny handshakes that outsiders never get to see or understand.

whatchu talknbout?

sshhh.......the illuminati is all around us

first rule of the secret vrc society is you dont talk about the the secret vrc society.

sorry momo you fail.

im sure the secret society of thinskinned folks that only talk about bike theories but never actually work on bikes that post threads without pictures will gladly have you though.

mtbr member
    this thread is about sooooo much more than bikes at this point in case you missed it momo.

I for one am using it to build my post count, along with general amusement and oh yeah have you seen the movie dinner for schmucks?

its like that now.

Humanoid Lobster
    Sheez. I can't believe no one has advanced Momo the simple courtesy of a couple of hundred words on fork rake, trail, and BB height. This is what's wrong with society today - a simple lack of common decency.

I'd do it, but I have to go make dinner. Before all you haters get started on me about it, No I won't post pictures of dinner.
    Don't call it a gooseneck.

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    im sure the secret society of thinskinned folks that only talk about bike theories but never actually work on bikes that post threads without pictures will gladly have you though.
    Well, I guess I can add you to the MTBR Vaudeville act and traveling circus, known as:

"No point in answering stinking questions we don't like"

starring

"post-modern hollister",

"girlonbike the entertainer"

"Rumpfy the magnificent"

&

"Williwoods the thinskins hunter"

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    it's somewhat ironic to me that someone who seems to have zero sense of humor has instigated such funny posts.

mtbr member
    why'd hollister have to get the best stage name?
    Somec is like the digital Zunow
    And this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD5h3y0a9AU

velocipede technician
    Quote Originally Posted by yo-Nate-y
    why'd hollister have to get the best stage name?
    thats one for the "why for portal"

try and stay on track

mtbr member
    that's such a 'modernist' statement--c'mon man, get yourself to the other side!

illuminaughty

and I've been quiet here..

Quote Originally Posted by hollister
    this is the only part of your post that matters to just about everyone here except for maybe stan

Since you brought up my name in ridicule, I suppose that gives me license to comment.

This post exemplifies exactly what is sad about this forum. A person asks a question, valid or not it's a question asked in search of an answer. Instead of a simple courteous reply he gets ridiculed by the same bunch of childish, rude,self serving members who obviously couldn't give a sheet about anyone but someone in their pathetic group.

Although I respect their knowledge, they rarely display anything but scorn and bitterness. What a waste of time and effort, I actually pity them for their narrow minded, sad little lives.

Carry on Momo, there are good folks here, just sift through the BS and you will actually find some answers you can use.

Hi.
    Momo, if this is just a mental exercise in hypothesis, why are you getting so upset by the derailing comments? Actually, don't answer that, because I don't really care what you have to say. I just wanted to subscribe to this quality thread.

And you can't stop Big Ben. Steelers FTW!

velocipede technician
    Quote Originally Posted by da'HOOV
    ssdd
    par for the course. thanks for playing

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    Momo, if this is just a mental exercise in hypothesis, why are you getting so upset by the derailing comments? Actually, don't answer that, because I don't really care what you have to say.
    I answer this anyway.

To see who will wear down first. I have a question and I would like answers. As da'HOOV said, I am going to drive on in order to get enough replies to then sift through the minutiae later when the thread dies. Considering the way the MTBR community behaves the only way to get 10 real answers is to first combat 50 mini arguments generated by jerks.

I didn't make this process so on MTBR, it was already here before I joined. I am only working with what I was given. If I could just get answers in a civilized manner I would, but it seems you have to battle 50 hyenas first before you can get 10 square meals.

At one time I vowed to never post on MTBR ever again, but I have learned to live with this method and will continue to do so as necessary. Its not pleasant, but seems the only way to conduct business on MTBR. My long term hope is that it will NOT always be necessary.

VRC Illuminati
    Since you brought up my name in ridicule, I suppose that gives me license to comment.

This post exemplifies exactly what is sad about this forum. A person asks a question, valid or not it's a question asked in search of an answer. Instead of a simple courteous reply he gets ridiculed by the same bunch of childish, rude,self serving members who obviously couldn't give a sheet about anyone but someone in their pathetic group.

Although I respect their knowledge, they rarely display anything but scorn and bitterness. What a waste of time and effort, I actually pity them for their narrow minded, sad little lives.

Carry on Momo, there are good folks here, just sift through the BS and you will actually find some answers you can use.

I love it when you get on your soap box. Empower the picked on Stan, you're a hero!

See Momo's other posts....this isn't new territory for him. The kinds of questions he asks and how he responds to the information given...he's getting back what he's puttin' out. Kinda like how we are with you.
    -eric-

http://www.rumpfy.com
    Wanted: NDS Suntour XC Pro Microdrive 175mm Crank Arm.

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    See Momo's other posts....this isn't new territory for him. The kinds of questions he asks and how he responds to the information given...he's getting back what he's puttin' out. Kinda like how we are with you.
    The community "puts out" conflict when they don't like threads or certain people. Some folks in this community want to fight with words, plain and simple.

I am going to drive on in order to get enough replies to then sift through the minutiae later when the thread dies. Considering the way the MTBR community behaves the only way to get 10 real answers is to first combat 50 mini arguments generated by jerks.

I didn't make this process so on MTBR, it was already here before I joined. I am only working with what I was given. If I could just get answers in a civilized manner I would, but it seems you have to battle 50 hyenas first before you can get 10 square meals.

I'll keep re-posting the above as needed.

velocipede technician
    a:try one of the funky wheel forums

b:die in a fire

mtbr member

I think this time you got 10 square meals first followed by the "50 hyenas" after you kept on. You just didn't like those "meals" was the problem.

illuminaughty
    Quote Originally Posted by hollister
    b:die in a fire
    wow, that's classy hollister

Have you ever had a friend or loved one badly burned or known or seen anyone that has happened to? Probably wouldn't matter to you anyhow I suppose.

velocipede technician
    wow, that's classy hollister
    hey! I gave him 2 options

illuminaughty
    thanx, you just proved my point

velocipede technician
    the beatings will continue until morale improves

Fat City Michael
    Quote Originally Posted by Williwoods
    Whoa, is that a hairless cat? Check out those nads not to mention that puckered up anus!
    FATMIKEYNYC

The Crazy Cat Lady of VRC
    Oh the hilarity.....

Momo, any chance you're related to this guy?:

Need help in choosing: Ritchey Ascent Comp or Waterford PDG MTB?

carry on

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatmikeynyc
    Whoa, is that a hairless cat? Check out those nads not to mention that puckered up anus!
    im so happy SOMEONE liked my picture.........I have no idea what the hell that thing is on top of the pooter. it was just something I thought might break the tension.

a small reaction delay is better than no reaction.

gobsmacked Moderator
    Steve!!!! I was trying to remember that guy! haha. you found it!

Williwoods, your pic was noticed! lots of funny stuff guys!

mtbr member
    Come on G! Steelers (even though they beat my beloved Jets) by 9! Big Ben can't be stopped not by errant vehicles, broken bones or district attorneys so theres no way the Packers can.

Oh and as far as this thread goes...What if this thread never happened?

Think about it.

gobsmacked Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by chefmiguel
    Come on G! Steelers (even though they beat my beloved Jets) by 9! Big Ben can't be stopped not by errant vehicles, broken bones or district attorneys so theres no way the Packers can.

Oh and as far as this thread goes...What if this thread never happened?

Think about it.
    I know! I actually wanted to see a packers/jets super bowl.

Well, this is the what if portal so that's definitely something we can ponder.

VRC Hound
    Hey, I just came across this thread. I too want to put some 700C tires on my Trek. Can someone please summarize the advice that has been given. kaithxbai

VRC Hound
    Quote Originally Posted by girlonbike
    I know! I actually wanted to see a packers/jets super bowl.

Well, this is the what if portal so that's definitely something we can ponder.
    Yea, you and the rest of America. Go Packers!

mtbr member
    what if chefmiguel made one more post........what would the significance of that be

could it be......

SATAN?

mtbr member
    Hey I don't worship Satan! Sure I agree with him on some things but I don't think that means he controls me.

illuminaughty
    Oh and as far as this thread goes...What if this thread never happened?Think about it.
    But it did, and I'm sure more threads will follow. Once again, members showed where they are coming from, differing opinions, different attitudes. In the real world, none of it matters, but we are here. VRC is obviously not the real world but it is a part of it.

How do you want to be remembered? or does it matter?

mtbr member
    Hey I don't worship Satan! Sure I agree with him on some things but I don't think that means he controls me.

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    To see who will wear down first.
    Well, there's your problem right there...

mtbr member
    <iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pmRAiUPdRjk" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

mtbr member
    Lol this thing keeps getting funnier, thanks Willi.

As far as how I'd like to be remembered goes...
    a sex god.

VRC Illuminati
    As far as how I'd like to be remembered goes...
    a sex god.

You always will be to me Migs.
    -eric-

http://www.rumpfy.com
    Wanted: NDS Suntour XC Pro Microdrive 175mm Crank Arm.

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    Hey, I just came across this thread. I too want to put some 700C tires on my Trek. Can someone please summarize the advice that has been given
    I second this.

All Lefty's, all the time Moderator
    And to think I ignored this thread cause the topic didn't interest me.

Am I the only one here who sees a whole lot of the type of info he was looking for, already posted, politely, early on?

Sure, a few drivebys (par for the course when discussing any non VRC appreciated bike CX conversions) but by and large, good info.

If you don't want folks to give their opinions, don't ask. Or, pay them well to agree with you.

As for the critter on the pooter? Dang that was funny, still wiping off my screen....

Momo, you and I had a few exchanges off line, and you seemed a likeable and stable enough fellow. Is this some online persona you have rocking?

I must congratulate you though, you've made Hollister and girlonbike type more than I think I've ever witnessed

I'd put a stop to it, but you seem to be rolling in it quite happily.

Carry on.
    This is a Pugs not some carbon wannabee pretzel wagon!!

- FrostyStruthers

www.mendoncyclesmith.com

Humanoid Lobster
    Quote Originally Posted by bushpig
    Hey, I just came across this thread. I too want to put some 700C tires on my Trek. Can someone please summarize the advice that has been given. kaithxbai
    It's been done. Or .. er ... might be done ... or maybe is being done while the posting continues ... or something.

I'm sure there will be a lengthy review of the finished product that we will all read with great interest in a month or two.

(I say turn yours into a tall bike, I think the OP has the CX variant pretty well hashed out.)

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    Well, there's your problem right there...
    If people acted civilized, then no wearing down would be needed. Did you read my whole post #118? It pretty clearly explains why this is needed. I'll give you a hint, your post is a clear example of why "wearing down" is called for rather than "simply asking a question". The thread was about a Trek 850, yet people still insist on talking about how much they don't like my posts. Maybe I need to just restart the topic as a new thread every week until people start playing nice around here.

gobsmacked Moderator
    ha ha! what a tool.

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    ha ha! what a tool.
    I guess "Girlonbike the Entertainer" doesn't read thoroughly either.

Oh well...Just another antagonistic statement from the uncivilized horde that lurks on MTBR looking for victims.

mtbr member
    Pics or it didnt happen!!!!

Humanoid Lobster
    "Girlonbike the Entertainer"
    When you say that I picture her riding a unicycle and juggling torches. Not that I know what she looks like, but you get my drift. Pretty cool. I like it. A good nickname is worth 1000 pictures.

gobsmacked Moderator
    I wonder if I can fit a 700c wheel on my unicycle? Hmmm.

Humanoid Lobster
    Pics or it didnt happen!!!!
    Pictures aren't his medium maaan. Momo paints with words and stories and nicknames. Don't try to fence him in Mr. Establishment. Pictures are for squares.

velocipede technician
    Quote Originally Posted by Jak0zilla
    When you say that I picture her riding a unicycle and juggling torches.
    thats hot
    A good nickname is worth 1000 pictures.

Humanoid Lobster
    I wonder if I can fit a 700c wheel on my unicycle? Hmmm.
    I'd say that as long as you're not going to race it anything is possible. Now can we please stop all the name calling and hostility and talk about Girlonbike the Entertainer on her unicycle?!?!?! THAT'S the direction that I want this thread to go.

defender of bad taste
    Nov 2007
    Well, I guess I can add you to the MTBR Vaudeville act and traveling circus, known as:

starring

"post-modern hollister",

"Rumpfy the magnificent"

&

That is such a clever idea! can i be "mechagouki the sarcastic f*ck"?
    Last edited by mechagouki; 01-27-2011 at 03:20 PM.
    5 is the old new black; 6 is the new new black...

gobsmacked Moderator
    I want info about bottom bracket height and fork rake since I will be installing an invisible fork to my unicycle. The specs look the same as my hot wheel so it should ride just about the same, I think.

Humanoid Lobster
    I think "Rumpfy the magnificent" was a British TV show about a judge or something.

Hi.
    I want info about bottom bracket height and fork rake since I will be installing an invisible fork to my unicycle. The specs look the same as my hot wheel so it should ride just about the same, I think.

Yeah, I'd like to get some geometry specs on some of that invisible stuff too. I guess it's dependent on how vertical you ride your Uni-cross-cycle? Or Cyclo-uni-cross?

Can you fit an invisible pair of Paul's brakes on there too? Strictly theoretically speaking, I bet that thing will tear it up, but I'm not sure it's worth the imaginary money you'd spend buying all those invisible parts - probably better off just picking up a normal cyclocross bike and saving yourself the headache.

gobsmacked Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by jtmartino
    probably better off just picking up a normal cyclocross bike and saving yourself the headache.
    You're right! What a genius!

mtbr member
    Pictures aren't his medium maaan. Momo paints with words and stories and nicknames. Don't try to fence him in Mr. Establishment. Pictures are for squares.
    haha

mtbr member
    This may just be some sort of Erostratus-type ploy. If we never speak his name again, his legacy will be lost!

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    If people acted civilized, then no wearing down would be needed. Did you read my whole post #118? It pretty clearly explains why this is needed. I'll give you a hint, your post is a clear example of why "wearing down" is called for rather than "simply asking a question". The thread was about a Trek 850, yet people still insist on talking about how much they don't like my posts. Maybe I need to just restart the topic as a new thread every week until people start playing nice around here.
    Yes, I read post #118. Your logic is flawed, as several others have already pointed out. Doesn't seem to be any point in trying to explain that to you again.

Regarding your CX conversion- if you already have the parts, build it already. Who cares what everyone else thinks of the idea. Will it be a real CX bike? No, but it will probably ride OK and as long as you have the majority of the parts on hand anyway you may a well put it together. You could be doing that instead of spending your time here arguing an endless argument.

Good luck with trying to reshape the board by posting the same topic once a week

mtbr member

Stop me if I have already told this story.

Jumpseating to Europe back in the early 90's for a little bike touring. Tied our bikes to the cargo net for the flight over. After taking off and leveling out, the pilot comes back out of the cockpit and goes in the lavatory. Stays in there way too long. I get a bit nervous because the jumpseat area is pretty confined and I don't look forward to the ensuing smell. Pilot comes out of lavatory wearing a pair of burmies and a t shirt. looks at us and laughs. Says "you all better get comfortable it's a long flight".

Note in the picture he chose to hang his flight uniform on the Americans handlebars even though the pos Trek was closer. The dude had good taste. Soon after this trip I got my girl a Klein.....Hey, maybe thats why she left me.....

Notice for this trip she chose to stick with 26" wheels avoiding the 700c all together. This enabled her to change to foldable MTB tires and ride off road when the opportunity arose. As you sift through these posts looking for the jewles of beta to gleem, keep in mind. I have heard it is easier to find 26" wheels and tires in some parts of the world. If you find yourself touring in New Guniea and have a flat, you may have better luck finding a 26" tube. Just something to think about.
    Seek: Koski Trailmaster. Breezer Series 2 or 3. Cunningham Racer.

mtbr member
    I'd say that as long as you're not going to race it anything is possible. Now can we please stop all the name calling and hostility and talk about Girlonbike the Entertainer on her unicycle?!?!?! THAT'S the direction that I want this thread to go.

f' ing brilliant reply.

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    Yes, I read post #118. Your logic is flawed, as several others have already pointed out. Doesn't seem to be any point in trying to explain that to you again.
    I posted an observational insight about how to get a topic answered on MTBR. My logic isn't flawed. You, simply put, do not see my observations and responses to those observations as factual, that is NOT the same as flawed logic. You should be more concerned about the absurd nature of the total process itself, not my solution to the problems with the process. Don't make me lay out an inductive argument because anyone can clearly make what you disagree with fit into a logical agument with premises and a conclusion. Maybe "logic" wasn't quite the word you were looking for?

Regarding your CX conversion- if you already have the parts, build it already.
    As I stated in posts #52 and #73 replying here has no effect on the time spent in the world that exists outside of this forum. Sorry to break it to you, but it is possible to post here and get some wrenching done at the same time. We aren't living in some kind of time parodox where I can only wrench or post over the course of a 24 hour period. Are you a two dimensional entity that can only do one thing at a time? Last I checked the 24hour day leaves me more than enough time to reply to posts and them leave the computer to do something else such as use the bathroom, drink some water and work on bikes in the garage.

Well, I guess I can also add you to the MTBR Vaudeville act and traveling circus, known as:

starring

"post-modern hollister",

"Rumpfy the magnificent"

& its newest member

"Andy FitzGibbon the inductive objectivists"

mtbr member
    this thread needs a wiki.

gobsmacked Moderator
    That's a pretty nice nickname Andy.

This has become one of my favorite threads. We do need more pictures so I'll post something since I'm the Entertainer. $335 and spare parts. It can be done.

p.s. Tim, is that your American? Doesn't look big enough to be yours.
    Last edited by girlonbike; 01-29-2011 at 09:34 AM.

mtbr member

This has become one of my favorite threads. We do need more pictures so I'll post something since I'm the Entertainer. $335 and spare parts. It can be done.

man thats nice!!!! is there a props emoticon?

velocipede technician
    nice doughnut holder

mtbr member
    I posted an observational insight about how to get a topic answered on MTBR. My logic isn't flawed. You, simply put, do not see my observations and responses to those observations as factual, that is NOT the same as flawed logic. You should be more concerned about the absurd nature of the total process itself, not my solution to the problems with the process. Don't make me lay out an inductive argument because anyone can clearly make what you disagree with fit into a logical agument with premises and a conclusion. Maybe "logic" wasn't quite the word you were looking for?

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Wow... I am speechless. I felt like the audition went pretty well, but really wasn't letting myself hope too much. I am so thrilled that I've been accepted to the "MTBR Vaudeville act and traveling circus". I'm hoping (fingers crossed!) that this will be a really big break for my circus career.

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Last I checked the 24hour day leaves me more than enough time to reply to posts and them leave the computer to do something else such as use the bathroom, drink some water and work on bikes in the garage.

So, did you build it? Pics?
    I didn't have time to read the rest, unfortunately. Been feeling a bit 2D lately.

velocipede technician

gobsmacked Moderator
    cute kitties, Messrs. Post Modern and Thinskins Hunter.

mtbr member
    Jul 2007

mtbr member

Cats, bikes, Yep threads are better with pictures.......

20" frame.

I was in better shape then.....

And this trip was the only time it saw slicks.....Although these 1.95 smokes sure look small:

For good measure, the Klein that replaced the Trek:

I know, I know I should have gotten the Mardi Gra ...

Your up M,
    Pics or it's not happening......
    Seek: Koski Trailmaster. Breezer Series 2 or 3. Cunningham Racer.

VRC Hound
    Fat Chance jersey with an American? Fail!

VRC Hound
    And @all u turkeys, let's try to stay on topic. This is an important question.

I decided my Trek wasn't the right platform to build a 700C CX bike, but what about my dad's old MTB?

gobsmacked Moderator
    perfect! Should ride the same given the specs in front of me. Can I have the crankset. Nice gearing choice, BP.

mtbr member
    Nice mountain bike G! How'd you fit those 700c wheels on?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bushpig
    And @all u turkeys, let's try to stay on topic. This is an important question.

I decided my Trek wasn't the right platform to build a 700C CX bike, but what about my dad's old MTB?

thats cool, a klunker with a bontrager fork?

gobsmacked Moderator
    Nice mountain bike G! How'd you fit those 700c wheels on?
    I eyeballed it and used my zippo to move the brake bosses a bit. A little rough but luckily brass was more forgiving than the tin foil I was using in my first attempt. I also cut the joints and rewelded the tubes so that the geometry was more fitting for a cross bike.

velocipede technician
    thats cool, a klunker with a bontrager fork?
    with an arch and some funky dropouts..

Stokeless Asshat
    Damn. You beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoaststeve
    Oh the hilarity.....

Momo, any chance you're related to this guy?:

Need help in choosing: Ritchey Ascent Comp or Waterford PDG MTB?

carry on
    Zip ties? Not on my bike!

Want:
    650B rims or wheel set. 80's vintage 32 or 36 x 135mm

Stokeless Asshat
    Don't look now. It's the worlds first levitating bear.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails turn an old trek 850 into cyclocross bike-bear7.jpg  

Want:

Stokeless Asshat
    Look at me.

Want:

Stokeless Asshat
    700c
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Want:

Stokeless Asshat
    And...................Did we answer your question?

Want:

Humanoid Lobster
    I am so looking forward to post #327. It's going to be a good one, I just know it.

mtbr member
    I am so looking forward to post #327. It's going to be a good one, I just know it.

you might actually get to 327 posts just responding to this thread.

Gettin back on the saddle
    A little late to this party but it's a good one!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    1998 Cannondale CAD3 w/ Judy SL

Wanted: Older (93-94) Yeti Arc 18",
    Answer AccuTrax fork 1" threaded

mtbr member
    Welcome Shadow!!

Thanks Chefmiguel. Glad to be here.

On wuss patrol
    Boy momo, you sure pushed some buttons with this one.
    Sometimes, you need to go fast enough that the trail is a blur to find clarity. -- Wild Bill

On wuss patrol
    Quote Originally Posted by Linoleum
    Sorry, its a little rough.

LOLZ -- funnier than the creature on the pooter!

Momo, are you really Mark Zuckerberg?
    Sometimes, you need to go fast enough that the trail is a blur to find clarity. -- Wild Bill

defender of bad taste
    Nov 2007
    26" I know, but this cost me less than $100 to put together, I just made it up as I went along and it was a blast to ride, might put something similar together again actually, it was great in the snow.

VRC Hound
    Quote Originally Posted by mechagouki
    26" I know, but this cost me less than $100 to put together, I just made it up as I went along and it was a blast to ride, might put something similar together again actually, it was great in the snow.

Nicely done!

mechagouki, Very nicely done. I think if the OP had taken even some of the suggestions offered early on in the thread, he might have found a path like yours. Very clean, built and ridable. No "what ifs". Just done. If it suits you after the work then great, If not no harm done, move on to the next project. There is always another project.

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    I think if the OP had taken even some of the suggestions offered early on in the thread, he might have found a path like yours.
    Umm..I am pretty sure I can still do what mechagouki did. Thats why I "post until someone passes out". The good ideas eventually present themselves and the bad are quickly addressed. Yes, I know my methods are not popular, but results are results.

I too agree, this is a good example mechagouki, I'll likely go in this direction. A friend at work is going to trade me some stuff for the 700c rims I have.

How about using a 650b rim and tire on the trek 850 frame?

mtbr member
    man am I glad your still with us momo.............

I was worried you had enough.

where are the pics maaaaaaan?

gobsmacked Moderator
    it'll work! great plan.

defender of bad taste
    Nov 2007
    A friend at work is going to trade me some stuff for the 700c rims I have.

How about using a 650b rim and tire on the trek 850 frame?
    Just make sure you have enough pad adjustment to accommodate a rim diameter other than that the bike came with.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 55