All Lefty's, all the time Moderator

Titec Ti Flat-tracker

So, I just scored one on ebarf, and it was one of those auctions, where you could hear the proverbial crickets, I found little about them, a lot on the alloy version though, which seemed well received. Is this thing a death trap, or did I just stumble onto a decent ti bar with some sweep, while no-one was looking? A number of straight ti bars went for more than this one too, so, any thoughts???
    This is a Pugs not some carbon wannabee pretzel wagon!!

- FrostyStruthers

www.mendoncyclesmith.com

mtbr member
    I've been wringing on one of 'em for a few yrs and love it (along with the hellion riser version on another bike)... I've always preferred at least a 9 degree sweep.
    these are beefier than the bonty-titec versions, which were weight weenie material
    [SIZE=1][/SIZE]

Witty McWitterson
    I bought one of those bars from the same guy last year. Simply put, I LOVE it. Like logbiter, I've also got the Hellion on another bike and love it too. The Flattracker seems to have a bit bigger sweep to it though. Its probably just my mind though.

I've been running it on the rigid Vassago for the season. I've taken a few tumbles with it, but the bars taken not direct hits. I'd really not worry about it. I really should just go back and get another one or two, just 'cause I like them that much...
    Just a regular guy.

All Lefty's, all the time Moderator
    Nice Thanks for making me feel better fellas!

Now I really can't wait to get it. It's going on my new to me Merlin XLM, the 118 and the flat stem are just not working. Anyone have a line on a 120ish 5 to 10 degree 1 1/8" ti stem? I have a 140 now.....
    This is a Pugs not some carbon wannabee pretzel wagon!!

- FrostyStruthers

www.mendoncyclesmith.com

mtbr member
    I might have a titec ti in 110-120.
    Shoot me an email or pm next week if I don't get back to you... most of this stuff is boxed up for a move, and prolly buried in a pile o' boxes in the shed at the moment
    [SIZE=1][/SIZE]

Evil Jr.
    I bought one NOS a year ago and have been riding it on my SS (including through the TransRockies) ever since. Very sweet bar. You will love it.
    Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.