Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Suntour XCD

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  RETROROCKS 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm looking for anything anyone has involving this grouppo.

Just got an 88 CR-7...mmm...swollen, scarred thumb shifters...

:D

Isn't it nice when you find an ebay deal that is the bike you wanted when you couldn't afford the actual bike you REALLY wanted in high school...in the right size...

rb

#4 ·
richieb said:
I'm looking for anything anyone has involving this grouppo.

Just got an 88 CR-7...mmm...swollen, scarred thumb shifters...

:D

Isn't it nice when you find an ebay deal that is the bike you wanted when you couldn't afford the actual bike you REALLY wanted in high school...in the right size...

rb
Nice buy. I was watching that one... it used to be mine. Sold it to the current seller about a year ago maybe. Man, I just sold a nice XCD roller cam and cranks. I might have some of those swollen lookin' shifters, I'll check.

#5 ·
I have an XC Comp front derailleur, Fisher Fork, Headset, Cable Hanger, black seatpost, bar and stem that would fit on that bike. They are in varying stages of wear and can be had on the cheap. PM me if you are interested, at least in seeing pictures.

[EDIT] And if you want something totally crazy, I have a NOS 150mm -10 deg 1 1/4 Control Tech stem that takes 26.0 [road] bars.

#8 ·
Xc Comp Parts

bushpig said:
I have an XC Comp front derailleur, Fisher Fork, Headset, Cable Hanger, black seatpost, bar and stem that would fit on that bike. They are in varying stages of wear and can be had on the cheap. PM me if you are interested, at least in seeing pictures.

[EDIT] And if you want something totally crazy, I have a NOS 150mm -10 deg 1 1/4 Control Tech stem that takes 26.0 [road] bars.
I READ YOU HAVE SUNTOUR XC COMP PARTS, I WAS WONDERING WHAT LEVEL OR QUALITY THESE COMPONENTS ARE? I JUST PURCHASED A CINELLI MTN BIKE WITH COLUMBUS EL TUBING AND WAS WONDERING IF THE COMPONENTS ARE AS GOOD AS XTR OR DX FROM THAT VINTAGE.
THANKS, RETROROCKS.. ALSO IF YOU STILL HAVE THEM I MAY BE INTERESTED IN BUYING THEM.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.