Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 101 to 136 of 136
  1. #101
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    159
    This is the exact bike I'm working on. I'm going to change out the stem and handlebars. I had been looking at all nitto stuff, but couldn't rationalize the $$$ So I just bought a stem and handlebar off ebay for <$20 w/shipping. I'll get a setback seatpost and a new saddle next. The bike is perfectly sized for me right now, but I think the setback seat post will give the bike a more relaxed feel.

    My goal is to make it a more comfortable road bike w/o taking away from the original look of the bike. Changes to the bike, but they won't jump out.


    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution Bicycles
    <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/32533045@N07/5401121182/" title="projects 002 by revolution_bicycles, on Flickr"><img src="http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5172/5401121182_1761831042.jpg" width="500" height="375" alt="projects 002" /></a>

    This is an early Rockhopper 1988. The decals were yellow with some splash graphics. Most of the bike is original there were a few things missing when I got it.*

    Components are....
    Shimano Deore 6 speed through out.
    Seat was a Titec Berserkr replaced with a Sella Itailia Turbo
    Rear wheel Saturae GX28 Deore Hub
    Front wheel inexpensive Araya
    Pedals replaced with rounded Suntour XC-1 bear traps (previous pedals weren't original)
    Brake Lever BL-MT60
    Deore brakes with BR-MT61,U brake with Shark Tooth anti-jam device
    Headset Tange Sekie
    Handlebar Specialized maybe the stem?
    Seat post wasn't stock replaced with a kalloy
    Shimano Biopace chainrings

  2. #102
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Compressor76
    Hello,
    I've just bought this bike.I think the guy did not know what was he sold...It was 20.000 HUF (it's cca. 100 dollars) Whas it a good deal?
    It looks great,It's in perfect condition(just a few paint scratches) .I think everything is original(except the tires).All Shimano Exage 500 LX set,Specialized rims,handlebar,Tange steering system. As I see it has run max. 2.000 kilometers.
    Now it's in pieces,cleaning,re-greasing everything,change cables,brake pads,tires,etc
    Can anyone tell me the age of this bike?I think it's from 1992 or 1993...but I'm not sure.I don't want to sell it(it's too good) but what is the real value of this bike?
    Sorry for linking, but the file sizes are too big....
    Thanks!

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/44568172@N03/5478087157/
    You can see the 1992 and 1993 Specialized Catalogs here: http://80.82.124.71/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=15578 Wish the scans were better but I think it's a 1992 as the color was Purple. For 1993 the color changed to a Metallic Purple. $100USD doesn't seem like bad deal. I've seen worse for that price. When they were new the Sport was just under $300USD, IIRC.

  3. #103
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by El Sapo Rojo
    This is the exact bike I'm working on. I'm going to change out the stem and handlebars. I had been looking at all nitto stuff, but couldn't rationalize the $$$ So I just bought a stem and handlebar off ebay for <$20 w/shipping. I'll get a setback seatpost and a new saddle next. The bike is perfectly sized for me right now, but I think the setback seat post will give the bike a more relaxed feel.

    My goal is to make it a more comfortable road bike w/o taking away from the original look of the bike. Changes to the bike, but they won't jump out.
    Is it worth it? No not really. If you're looking for a cheap bike then get a more modern bike. I think most people here are just nostalgic for the older bikes. If you want to save money then don't upgrade it. Replace what needs replacing and then ride it.

  4. #104
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    159
    I prefer the non suspension mountain bikes. It's cool to see that the bikes I had in the 80's are still valuable/desireable today. I guess I'm fishing around to see if there is a "correct" way to do things to an old bike to best maintain it's value. I think about the rusty/well used condition of my rockhopper, but damn it looked mint in a picture on CL. It still has the stickers but they are faded and roughed up.

    Better to let it look used or would you repaint?

    Hey, nice job on your bike Jeffy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Specialized Rock Hopper-88-rockhopper-005.jpg  

    Last edited by El Sapo Rojo; 02-27-2011 at 06:29 PM.

  5. #105
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by El Sapo Rojo
    I prefer the non suspension mountain bikes. It's cool to see that the bikes I had in the 80's are still valuable/desireable today. I guess I'm fishing around to see if there is a "correct" way to do things to an old bike to best maintain it's value. I think about the rusty/well used condition of my rockhopper, but damn it looked mint in a picture on CL. It still has the stickers but they are faded and roughed up.

    Better to let it look used or would you repaint?

    Hey, nice job on your bike Jeffy
    Thanks! I don't think the Rockhopper is rare nor unique enough to say one way or another. If that's it in the pic wouldn't touch it. Clean it up. That's what I'd do at least.

  6. #106
    Less is more
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17

    Too funny

    [QUOTE=notthatjeffy;7382832]Oh and I found my Cyclometer!

    Booooo, can't quote image until I reach 10 posts....

    Spooky post. The original post pics brought back some amazing memories, had forgotton all about Exage 400. I too have a Cyclometer 30 in a toolbox somewhere from that period, will try to resuscitate it. I had to replace the shredded cable ~20 years ago, but think I put it away in reasonable condition - will bring a tear to my eye if it actually works

    Mine is all red and would stick out like tits on a bull, but if it works, it's going on.... will keep you posted....

  7. #107
    Less is more
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17

    Old Catalogues

    PS - There are old catalogues on Retro Bike dot Co dot Uk, nice seeing the Specialized range from late 80s / early 90s, the material is very cool in its own right (some of it is in German thou).

  8. #108
    Less is more
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by oorrab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by notthatjeffy View Post
    Oh and I found my Cyclometer!
    Booooo, can't quote image until I reach 10 posts....

    Spooky post. The original post pics brought back some amazing memories, had forgotton all about Exage 400. I too have a Cyclometer 30 in a toolbox somewhere from that period, will try to resuscitate it. I had to replace the shredded cable ~20 years ago, but think I put it away in reasonable condition - will bring a tear to my eye if it actually works

    Mine is all red and would stick out like tits on a bull, but if it works, it's going on.... will keep you posted....
    Not wanting to get off-topic, but not only did I find my Cyclometer 30 when I popped the back off to get a replacement button-cell I find I left it in there backwards - flipped it around and bingo, ~20 year old computer that has been in a toolbox for ~15 years springs back into life! Whoo hoo! I'll get a new battery anyway as I'd be p*ssed if it leaked or something after all this time....

    PS - I swear this will be on-topic soon. I loved reading this thread!

  9. #109
    Less is more
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17

    Name that frame

    Purists may not be happy, but I've owned this baby since new and it has evolved over the years - rebuild time!



    BB, headset and seat bolt back in. New stainless cage bolts.



    X-lite seat bolt anodizing had faded / gone funky so resprayed black and replaced bolt.



    The Cyclometer 30 has to go on, but don't want a messy cable up the fork, answer, internal cable routing! (Yes, running the cable was fun )

  10. #110
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Funrover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,833
    Looks great!

  11. #111
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    16,492
    Quote Originally Posted by oorrab View Post
    Purists may not be happy, but I've owned this baby since new and it has evolved over the years - rebuild time!
    "name that frame'' - I'm stumped

    Looks like you're gonna have one pretty ride!
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  12. #112
    Less is more
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by highdelll View Post
    "name that frame'' - I'm stumped

    Looks like you're gonna have one pretty ride!
    The clue is in the tread and the rear brake cable hanger on the seat stays The other cable bosses were a modification long ago, brazed them on at school when I was 15 - wasn't aware of the effects of heat on steel back then but appears not to have been a problem. Thanks to Dave Yates (a UK frame builder) for selling the bosses to me, I wondered why he seemed so confused at the time!

  13. #113
    Less is more
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17

    Cyclometer 30 is on

    Completed the Avocet install, hoping chafe shouldn't be too much of a problem as everything moves together.

    From the bar, cable goes into the underside of the stem;




    Then through stem, down head tube, down fork and out near the drop out;


    Sealed the join at the sensor with hot glue (no room for heatshrink!);


    Result, not much external cable!


    Not much left on the rebuild, rear brake, trim bar / grips - will post pics when done.

  14. #114
    Less is more
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17

    Before/During/After

    Two years by the water was bad....


    Primer;


    Colour;


    Pedal-cage;


    Colour-coded canti-yoke (?!);


    The finished article, my beloved 1990 Rockhopper! Frame, fork and seatpost are original, most other bits from the 90's. XT mechs/cranks, DX hubs/brakes, LX shifters/headset. Mavic 261CDs, Club Roost I-Beam stem and 3TTT bar. Trusty Avocet30 computer with internally routed cable. New seat and bargrips for this build.

  15. #115
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    13
    Looking good man! And you just solved a mystery for me: I've got that same sensor ring on the front xt hub on my old trek - but don't have the part for the fork or the wiring or the computer. But it's nice to know what it came from.

  16. #116
    Less is more
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by stephens View Post
    Looking good man! And you just solved a mystery for me: I've got that same sensor ring on the front xt hub on my old trek - but don't have the part for the fork or the wiring or the computer. But it's nice to know what it came from.
    Somebody somewhere wondering why their speedo stopped working

    Avocet parts are here https://secure38.securewebsession.co...dersecure.html (linked off Avocet Site Directory). Not sure if 'out of stock' really means 'no longer made' though. Probably better to hit ebay, or if not bothered by vintage, something more current Maybe you can sell the sensor on ebay

  17. #117
    CS2
    CS2 is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: CS2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,867
    Quote Originally Posted by notthatjeffy View Post
    Is it worth it? No not really. If you're looking for a cheap bike then get a more modern bike. I think most people here are just nostalgic for the older bikes. If you want to save money then don't upgrade it. Replace what needs replacing and then ride it.
    +1 on nostalgia. I was thinking about getting rid of some framesets and extra parts. After making a careful inspection I decided I needed a bigger garage.
    A garage full of steel frames means happiness.

  18. #118
    CS2
    CS2 is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: CS2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,867
    Quote Originally Posted by El Sapo Rojo View Post
    I started a rehab on my 88 rockhopper comp ($125 from CL) but stopped when the cost of the parts I wanted went over my budget >$200. And, that was just basic stuff at wholsale price. Stem, handlebars, grips, tires, chain,

    Isn't it better to just buy another bike? I'm thinking that I can get a newer bike with the upgraded components and swap stuff out. What do you guys do?
    My father was stamp and coin collector. He always said "you can't a remuneration on your hobby." That means you can't look at it like a business. You're going to loose money on it. Buy it because you LOVE it not to turn a buck. Good luck.
    A garage full of steel frames means happiness.

  19. #119
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,188
    Bumping an old topic. I've been trying to figure out what model year my Rockhopper is. It has the Exage 400LX components (derailleurs, cranks, etc.). For some reason, I thought the serial number (CY952211) meant that it was a "95". But looks like from bikepedia and the OP's bike, it's probably a 90.

    Mine is pretty hashed. Only the rear derailleur (barely) works. Rest of the shifting mech. and front brake are gone (missing or not working). I think I will just take the most cost efficient approach and go singlespeed. It has the semi-horizontal dropouts, so setting that up should be fairly easy. Then all I need is a set of canti brakes.

  20. #120
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by phsycle View Post
    Bumping an old topic. I've been trying to figure out what model year my Rockhopper is. It has the Exage 400LX components (derailleurs, cranks, etc.). For some reason, I thought the serial number (CY952211) meant that it was a "95". But looks like from bikepedia and the OP's bike, it's probably a 90.

    Mine is pretty hashed. Only the rear derailleur (barely) works. Rest of the shifting mech. and front brake are gone (missing or not working). I think I will just take the most cost efficient approach and go singlespeed. It has the semi-horizontal dropouts, so setting that up should be fairly easy. Then all I need is a set of canti brakes.
    I'd toss the Exage brakes and go with Avid. The stock Exage levers and canti's flex too much. The stock brakes always felt spongy.

    I haven't done anything else with my bike. Maybe if I find some time I'll go SS. I have no regrets though.

  21. #121
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,188
    Actually, the front calipers and lever are missing, so I will have to remove the rear brake. I've got some Shimano LX's that I'll be putting on there. I have some v-brakes as well, but the canti's just look more "right" on this bike. With Kool Stop Salmon pads, they're actually not that bad. I've got a Scott AT3 bar that I might put on there as well.

  22. #122
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    24
    Thought I'd share my 89 hopper. Pic is a few months old. Currently it has a nevegal 2.35 front tire, a rear v-brake, 32-16 freehub gearing, and platform pedals. Took her for a spin on the trails today for the first time in a few months (5th or 6th time ever). Its a blast to ride! Its tough getting used to the low bottom bracket though. Had one major crash from it. My 29er makes the trails too easy and I'm almost done with upgrades on it, so I guess its time for a few upgrades on the hopper. I don't want to make it too easy to ride, but I'm thinking at least a riser bar or era correct stem with some rise, though that would probably mean new handlebar as well. Some good canti's would be cool too. Those origin 8 v-brakes suck. Any suggestions?

    Rockhopper (2) by saltwatertaco, on Flickr

  23. #123
    gobsmacked Moderator
    Reputation: girlonbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,748
    Hmmm....XT cantis work good with kool stop pads and more fitting for that bike. My favorite cantis are probably the m900s though.

    p.s. I like your screen name.

  24. #124
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,188
    Quote Originally Posted by saltwater taco View Post
    Thought I'd share my 89 hopper. Pic is a few months old. Currently it has a nevegal 2.35 front tire, a rear v-brake, 32-16 freehub gearing, and platform pedals. Took her for a spin on the trails today for the first time in a few months (5th or 6th time ever). Its a blast to ride! Its tough getting used to the low bottom bracket though. Had one major crash from it. My 29er makes the trails too easy and I'm almost done with upgrades on it, so I guess its time for a few upgrades on the hopper. I don't want to make it too easy to ride, but I'm thinking at least a riser bar or era correct stem with some rise, though that would probably mean new handlebar as well. Some good canti's would be cool too. Those origin 8 v-brakes suck. Any suggestions?
    That is my favorite RH color scheme. Almost bought a Hardrock a few years ago with a similar color. IMO, some purple canti's would be awesome. (Didn't Dia Comp or Onza make some?)

  25. #125
    gobsmacked Moderator
    Reputation: girlonbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,748
    He wanted good cantis.

  26. #126
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    24
    When I said good cantis, I meant cheap too, haha. I can't believe how expensive some of those things are! I guess the difference in cost is for weight, stiffness, quality? They just seem too small to weigh much or flex much. I guess I should clarify that my current brakes have enough stopping power, but they flex, don't stay adjusted and just seem cheap...which they are. I guess I should expect the same from cheap cantis. Maybe I'll look for some vintage take-offs instead. Purple would look good though.

    I wanted to repaint the frame when I first bought it, but I'm glad I didn't now. It helps me explore my whimsical/goofy side. It gets more complements than teasing.

  27. #127
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1

    Another Old Rockhopper

    I picked up an older Rockhopper a couple of years ago. I always wanted one when I was in high school, and the Schwinn I used to ride didn't do well with living in the salty air of Florida, so I swapped it out for a cruiser and started looking for a Specialized. Craigslist delivered this gem in good shape, and I've only done a few changes like the pedals, tires, seat, and grips so far. I don't ride trails hard anymore (I'm old and worn), so I'm setting it up for the road. I never really liked the position of road bikes, so I'll probably put some smoother rubber on it since I've only been using it to do morning runs after weights. I just work too far to use it to commute, but I did that for years on my older mtb.

    Specialized Rock Hopper-p5130004-l.jpg

    Also, anyone know what year this Hopper might be?
    Last edited by sprale; 07-18-2013 at 02:02 PM.

  28. #128
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    448

    My old Rockhopper purchased new in the mid '80s

    Good afternoon,

    I pulled my old Rockhopper out of storage this past weekend to ride with my gf. I bought her a Myka a week ago and it will be her first bike in a very long time. I prefer my full suspension bikes at my age because they are much easier on my back. But I will start out with gf on asphalt trails so she can build up the confidence and strength before leading her into the woods. So the Rockhopper will be fine for me around the neighborhood trails.

    My Rockhopper was in a storage unit and some ass**** broke into it and stole some tools and the front wheel off my bike. My bike is still in very good condition but it needs to be cleaned up and lubed after collecting dust for many years.

    I found a couple of oem hubs that will be here shortly. I would like to keep my bike as original as possible but I will have to have some wheels built. I plan to use some inexpensive Alex DM24 rims since I am a heavy weight at 220lb. I would like to order some spokes but I have never learned how to calculate the length accurately. If anyone can tell me which spokes to order for the Specialized Allez 36 hubs and the DM24 rims I would be very thankful. The rims have a ERD of 547mm.

    I would also like to purchase the correct tools to dis-assemble the bike, ie, fork, crank, hubs, and freewheel to clean and re-lube everything. I would appreciate any help if you can identify the correct Park Tools I will need.

    I always wanted to put a 'taller' cassette or freewheel on the bike to gear it higher. Is there a source for a 5-speed freewheel with a 12-26 gearing or something close to that?

    Thanks,
    JP

    BTW, the first thing I did after buying the bike new was removing the stick-on decals, lol!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Specialized Rock Hopper-dscf5077.jpg  

    Specialized Rock Hopper-dscf5079.jpg  

    Specialized Rock Hopper-dscf5078.jpg  

    Specialized Rock Hopper-dscf5081.jpg  

    Specialized Rock Hopper-dscf5082.jpg  


  29. #129
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    448
    I just determined that I need the Park Tool TL-FW30 Freewheel remover to disassemble the rear hub.

    Now I need to figure out tools to remove square crank.

  30. #130
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    16,492
    Quote Originally Posted by jdp526 View Post
    Now I need to figure out tools to remove square crank.
    Something like this will definitely do the job
    Bikeman Park Tool CWP-7C Universal Crank Puller



    they should have this at your LBS - Park Tool CWP-7C

    the threaded portion you see gets threaded into your crank, and then you hold the 1st hex (to the left) solid w/ a wrench, while you turn the 2nd
    (the protrusion on the left presses against the spindle - the tool pictured is just about fully extended - you'd start with the 'protrusion' inside of the threaded area)
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  31. #131
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    448
    Thanks for the help, highdelll! I put the square crank removal tool on my 'wish list' but this one you identified would be more useful since it works for both the square taper and splined cranks.

  32. #132
    CS2
    CS2 is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: CS2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,867
    Quote Originally Posted by jdp526 View Post
    Good afternoon,

    I pulled my old Rockhopper out of storage this past weekend to ride with my gf. I bought her a Myka a week ago and it will be her first bike in a very long time. I prefer my full suspension bikes at my age because they are much easier on my back. But I will start out with gf on asphalt trails so she can build up the confidence and strength before leading her into the woods. So the Rockhopper will be fine for me around the neighborhood trails.

    My Rockhopper was in a storage unit and some ass**** broke into it and stole some tools and the front wheel off my bike. My bike is still in very good condition but it needs to be cleaned up and lubed after collecting dust for many years.

    I found a couple of oem hubs that will be here shortly. I would like to keep my bike as original as possible but I will have to have some wheels built. I plan to use some inexpensive Alex DM24 rims since I am a heavy weight at 220lb. I would like to order some spokes but I have never learned how to calculate the length accurately. If anyone can tell me which spokes to order for the Specialized Allez 36 hubs and the DM24 rims I would be very thankful. The rims have a ERD of 547mm.

    I would also like to purchase the correct tools to dis-assemble the bike, ie, fork, crank, hubs, and freewheel to clean and re-lube everything. I would appreciate any help if you can identify the correct Park Tools I will need.

    I always wanted to put a 'taller' cassette or freewheel on the bike to gear it higher. Is there a source for a 5-speed freewheel with a 12-26 gearing or something close to that?

    Thanks,
    JP

    BTW, the first thing I did after buying the bike new was removing the stick-on decals, lol!
    That's a Stumpjumper. Rockhopper never had lugged frames or black paint in the friction era. BTW, that looks like an 85 or 86. The larger frames had rear cantilever rear brakes instead of rollercam. I have an 86 Sport in orange with a rollercam. It isn't as nice as your Stumpy.
    A garage full of steel frames means happiness.

  33. #133
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    448
    CS2, thanks for the info! Getting too old to remember details. But I would have sworn it was a Rockhopper. I bought it from a small shop that is still in business down here so I may go by there one day and show it to him. I thought I bought it a year or two earlier but I may be mistaken.

  34. #134
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    448
    I pulled the bottom bracket out of my '85 and there is a small amount of wear of bearing race on one side of the spindle. The BB is a 68x120 that is stamped on the spindle. Apparently, this isn't a common size now. I thought I would replace BB with a sealed bearing unit but it looks like 118 and 122 lengths are more common. Any recommendation one one to use? Thanks,

    PS Do you guys recommend polishing crank arms? If so, what process do you use?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Specialized Rock Hopper-dscf5574.jpg  

    Specialized Rock Hopper-dscf5573.jpg  

    Last edited by jdp526; 03-09-2015 at 06:44 PM.

  35. #135
    mtbr member
    Reputation: DirtyHun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,215
    Thread necromancy at work!

    I'm about to buy an old Rock Hopper to use for commuting. This thread was awesome, but the sudden ending left me sad.
    2016 El Oso Grande
    2018 Stolen Zeke
    90's Skykomish

  36. #136
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    159
    Specialized Rock Hopper-89-rockhopper-comp.jpg

    I need to put the "after pic" up for my blue and white RockHopper Comp.

    $125 bike
    $100 labor
    $150 powdercoat
    $75-100 parts

    Sold it for $250. So yea, this thread makes me sad LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread: 27

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

mtbr.com and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation

(C) Copyright 1996-2018. All Rights Reserved.