mtbr member
    Oct 2005

Sampson Shock Gip[s anyone remember these?

[SIZE="2"][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Does anyone rememver a set of grips made by Sampson they were called "The Sampson Shock Grips"?

I think maybe the were made by the same company Sampson that makes the grip tape for road bikes? but I am not 100% sure on that one
    I have been looking all over South Florida (Miami-Dade, Palm Beach County and here in Fort Lauderdale Broward County) and still no luck in finding these grips not that they were the greatest grips that I have eveer used I just wold like to get a pair of two of them!

I would really like to get another set or two of these grips just checking to see if anyone knows what I am talking about The Sampson Shock Grips if there is anyone out there in Cyber-Land that knows of a local bike shop in their area that has these grips let me know of or has heard of these grips and know's where I could get a pair of two please let me know!

If you wouldn''t mind if you don't mind in helping me to facilitate the deal I would be willing to compensate you for yor time.
    If you of these grips or remember them Ithey were multe colored yellow red green and blue they had a little wedge for like a palm rest these were made years ago like 8/9 years ago[

The last two pair of the sampson Shock Grips that I was agle to find here in Fort Lauderdale , Florida ended up costing me $10.00 for each pair which was pretty expensive back in the day for mountain bike grips but the mechanic that sold the grips to me said "when these are gone that's the last of them so I guess that he dsecided to price gouge me on the last pairs
    You can shoot me a email at my email address if you know where I would be able to pick up up a pair ofr two of these grips. please let me know?
    [abm7390@bellsouthnet or abm7390@gmail.com"]abm7390@bellsouth.net or abm7390@gmail.com[/EMAIL]

I would just like to say thanks in advance to those that are wiling to go out of their way to help me out
    [ /B]
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE][/SIZE]

VRC Illuminati
    (Jeeeeeesus. I'm not even sure where to start with this post. )

Searching around the net, I wasn't able to find any Sampson MTB grips. Plenty of roadie stuff.

I don't think I've ever seen the grip before...but if they're that hard to come by, better find something similar to use until you locate some.
    -eric-

http://www.rumpfy.com
    Wanted: NDS Suntour XC Pro Microdrive 175mm Crank Arm.