Ritchey P22 project...

Printable View

• 03-18-2013
    Benster
    1 Attachment(s)
    Just a shameless update on the P22. Took er for the second "real" ride this past weekend and I am now starting to feel the essence of these Ritchey bikes. First ride was just that. A first date and we were both unsure how to behave if you know what I mean. Second ride and we are starting to feel a bit more comfortable with eachother. Call it a romance if you will. ;) What a fantastic, well handling bike!

Attachment 782162
  • 03-18-2013
    jeff
    I'd call it courtship at this point. The real romance starts when one knows what the other is thinking. :)
  • 03-18-2013
    Fillet-brazed
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Benster View Post
    Just a shameless update on the P22. Took er for the second "real" ride this past weekend and I am now starting to feel the essence of these Ritchey bikes. First ride was just that. A first date and we were both unsure how to behave if you know what I mean. Second ride and we are starting to feel a bit more comfortable with eachother. Call it a romance if you will. ;) What a fantastic, well handling bike!

Attachment 782162

I like that pic. They are a great balance between lively and stable IMO.
  • 03-27-2013
    Benster
    1 Attachment(s)
    Brief update...
    I know the Shimano M730 cranks are not "correct" but man they look clean on the bike... Plus, it gives me time and motivation to sort the cosmetic issues on the Logic cranks. Your thoughts?
    Attachment 785030
  • 03-27-2013
    colker1
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Benster View Post
    I know the Shimano M730 cranks are not "correct" but man they look clean on the bike... Plus, it gives me time and motivation to sort the cosmetic issues on the Logic cranks. Your thoughts?
    Attachment 785030

all bikes should have horizontal top tubes.