Single Speed Junkie

Race Face Turbine LP Std. Drive.

Recently had to pick up and move. In the process I ran across an old set of Standard drive Turbine LP cranks (Black) that have been sitting for a while in the parts bin. When I packed them away I must of has some fore thought as they were wrapped really tight in their own box vs thrown in with other parts. This is why they have been misplaced over the years. Since they have been of little usage to me as of recent I have thrown around a few ideas. One and perhaps the most obvious is build back up my old vintage bike. The other well is to throw them on ebay or classifieds.

Not really sure which direction to go, but figured that this form would at least give me an indication of their value.

Also found a NOS 46T big ring. [SIZE="3"]score...[/SIZE]

Witty McWitterson
    Well, the common adage is that [1] you have a nice bicycle part, and that [2] a nice bike could be built around said bicycle part.

Vintage or not, join in the rest of us and build a bike around it!

I had a nice Ibis Ti stem I did that with once. I've got a set of Truvative Roleur 177.5 cranks I've got that are waiting for something like this too.
    Just a regular guy.

Wanderer
    I still use my old RaceFace Turbine cranks, I love em and don't think I'll need to switch for at least another 10 years.