Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Please Help - Need R/S Spring Adjuster for INDY

632 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Crawfishy 
#1 ·
Hoping someone can help me out. I just picked a Rock Shox Indy SL that is in very good shape. The only problem is that I snapped the spring adjuster (the plastic thingy that goes between the MCU and the metal sping) off at the head on one leg.

I am very much looking for one of these or a pair even. These are found on cira 1997 judy and indy forks. If anyone can hook me up or point me in the right direction I will be grateful and pay you for the part.

someone's gotta have an old trashed INDY out there??

#3 ·
Ask around at various shops. I'd bet one is sitting around somewhere.

I was just at a local shop known for it's huge parts "wasteland" and picked up just the Judy crown I needed. There wasn't a large selection of forks but they did have at least one Indy in there.

I bet you'll find one at a shop...

#5 ·
I got some, a friend did the drive-thru-roof-rack with his gf's bike and snapped the dropouts on an Indy XC. I claimed the deceased fork from the garbage at the shop for the magnesium lowers (since it burns rather well in a bonfire) and took apart the internals first since they were intact. Shoot me a PM and we can work out a trade or something.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.