mtbr member
    Oct 2006

PK Ripper/ JU 6 debate

I first wanted to thank everyone that contributed to confusing the hell out of me. As I'm sure you can tell, I know nothing about this bike or in that matter any bike. I'm trying to sell this bike for my son that is in the service and I unfortunately do not have direct contact with him at all times to get every question that I have answered in a non sarcastic way so I had to rely on my belief that there were still some helpful folks out there to assist with questions. I especially wanted to thank Warthog and Rumpfy for going that extra mile to make me feel like a total idiot and then call me names afterwards for not knowing about it. Just think, if everyone were as smart as you two then we wouldn't even need sites like this because we could all answer our own questions or better yet, we would KNOW IT ALL too and would never even have any questions. Boy wouldn't that be great! Until then, I'm glad there are still guys out there like you to make me realize how lucky I am for having such a nice, caring son!

VRC Illuminati
    I didn't call you any names. However, I do find it hard to believe you don't know the difference between a mountain bike and a bmx bike (regardless of your level of interest in bikes).
    -eric-

http://www.rumpfy.com

Wanted: 400mm American Classic seatpost, 26.8 & 27.2

mtbr member
    Oct 2006

Previous responses

My apologies, you said that I was too lazy to register myself and wanted you to do it for me, sarcastically said that I was classy and referred to my son's bike as Sh!t. I'm sorry, big difference there. You are right, you can register for free at Vintage but to post something as you would on this site costs $25.00 and seeing the wonderful response I got here you expect me to pay for more? And again, I know nothing about bikes, be it a bmx, huffy or whatever. I'm sorry if you find that hard to believe but I wouldn't lie about something so minor. Thanks again for your "words of wisdom", life must be so boring when you know everything!

velocipede technician
    let me pick your brain for my profit screw that
    looking for 20-21" P team