Selling a few frames and stuff. Got lots of pictures. Prices are OBO. Paypal gift.
Ad here: 1997 Fat Chance Yo Eddy, Sycip Built Mountain Goat, 24" Eisentraut, Trek and more vintage items - Buy and Sell and Review Mountain Bikes and Accessories
I have a few vintage items to sell. All prices are OBO and paypal gift preferred or you pay the 4% fees. I'm quite reliable. Shipping not included. Details:
1) 1997 NY built Fat Chance Yo Eddy in Medium. This was a special order with the white decals only. 1 1/8" headtube and suspension corrected. This does not include the headset and bb. $600.
2) Jeremy Sycip built this 16" 2006 Mountain Goat Whiskeytown Racer for First Flight Bikes. Team Green; 1 1/8" headtube; double butted Reynolds 853 tubing. Extra set of decals and a mountain goat stem cap. $600.
3) Albert Eisentraut frame and fork that takes 24" wheels. $550.
4) 1991 Trek 8700 Pro. 17"; orange and black. Carbon, lugged frame with 1" Mag 21 and headset. $200. (ask for pictures!)
5) Curtlo Action Tec frameset with the entire front suspension overhauled with new parts by Action Tec in 2011. Black. Small. 14-15" st. eff ttt 21.5" $500.
6) Curtlo Cross Bike framset. Orange. 50 cm ctc, 52 cm ctt. True Temper OX Platinum, I believe. $500.
Mtbr's 2016 Winter Biking GearReviews and Roundups
Results 1 to 1 of 1