• 05-30-2008
    eastcoaststeve
    I love this thread....

    another pic to keep it going:



    http://www.observedtrials.net/otn4/pinnidrk2.JPG







    Steve
  • 05-30-2008
    PaintPeelinPbody
    1990 Marin Team in some pretty sweet Neon Yellow/Purple with Neon Green forks. I also found a set of Neon Pink Grips.

    This stuff was all my dad's when he raced in the early 90's, he recent passed away, and I threw out some of this racing attire. A neon helmet, gloves, and some other old ratty clothing.

    The bike is more than enough Neon for me!

    I wonder if I can find Neon Spoke Nipples...
    http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...tuff/Marin.jpg
    http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ff/Marin_5.jpg
  • 05-30-2008
    Slimpee
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by eastcoaststeve
    I love this thread....

    another pic to keep it going:



    http://www.observedtrials.net/otn4/pinnidrk2.JPG







    Steve

    Is that saddle nice? I have one on my KHS in great shape so i'm just curious.
  • 05-30-2008
    DIRTJUNKIE
    Well you couldn't ask for a better matching saddle for that bike.:thumbsup:
  • 06-02-2008
    DIRTJUNKIE
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by CS2
    Not exactly a neon bike but there are those of us that actually wore these.

    Those are scary cool, are they still in that shape?
  • 06-04-2008
    CS2
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE,
    Those are scary cool, are they still in that shape?

    The day I posted is the day I photographed them. Yes, they are in nice shape for about 1990/91 vintage. My wife has a set of the neon pink glasses and mine are the green. I wish I had a jersey to go with them.

    Tim
  • 06-04-2008
    DIRTJUNKIE
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by CS2
    The day I posted is the day I photographed them. Yes, they are in nice shape for about 1990/91 vintage. My wife has a set of the neon pink glasses and mine are the green. I wish I had a jersey to go with them.

    Tim

    Wow!
  • 06-18-2008
    duke walker
    1 Attachment(s)
    neon times 2
    serotta tmax with hot dog dusk protection jacket
  • 06-18-2008
    Slimpee
  • 06-18-2008
    PatMcF79
    Wow I am glad that I was barely old enough to remember this era. :eekster:
  • 06-18-2008
    hairstream
    i love this thread.
  • 06-23-2008
    DIRTJUNKIE
    Bring It!
  • 06-24-2008
    CS2
    Quote:
    Is that the stock stem? Love those pink grips. :D

    Tim
  • 06-25-2008
    Slimpee
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by CS2
    Is that the stock stem? Love those pink grips. :D

    Tim

    Yep, everything is stock 'cept the grips, tires, seat, and cable housings (although they could've been yellow for all i know :D )

    The grips are even Bio-Grip! Keepin' it period...
  • 06-28-2008
    DIRTJUNKIE
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Slimpee
    Yep, everything is stock 'cept the grips, tires, seat, and cable housings (although they could've been yellow for all i know :D )

    The grips are even Bio-Grip! Keepin' it period...

    Too cool!:thumbsup:
  • 07-11-2008
    djmuff
    edit
  • 07-11-2008
    djmuff
    1 Attachment(s)
    One bright pink Ritchey, coming right up.

    Attachment 375849
  • 07-12-2008
    badbushido
    That's a neat bike!
  • 07-15-2008
    guzziee
    neon trek
  • 07-15-2008
    Rumpfy
    Quote:
    Sweet reflectors. Probably a very safe bike in traffic.
  • 07-20-2008
    downhiller12345
    wow
  • 07-24-2008
    DIRTJUNKIE
    Some good memories in this thread, I love that pink Ritchey :thumbsup: and the old C-Dale almost didn't qualify until I saw the lime green fork.;) Let’s keep em coming enough with the shy embarrassed types.
  • 08-03-2008
    jack lantern
    3 Attachment(s)
    Probably already seen on another thread but now that I've finished it I thought it deserved to be here as well. The fork needed some love but now I hope to get it out in the coming days.
  • 08-19-2008
    DIRTJUNKIE
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by jack lantern
    Probably already seen on another thread but now that I've finished it I thought it deserved to be here as well. The fork needed some love but now I hope to get it out in the coming days.

    [SIZE="4"]Very nice![/SIZE]:thumbsup:
  • 08-21-2008
    Spacely Sprockets
    This is my first post, and what better way to introduce myself than with something loud and garish: an '87 Shogun "Prairie Breaker (great name, guys) Team Issue."

    http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1.../Shogun002.jpg

    http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1.../Shogun005.jpg