Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Results 901 to 943 of 943
  1. #901
    VRC Illuminati
    Reputation: Rumpfy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    17,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Grumpy View Post
    With that stem and that rack - hell yeah! Did the headset just come out of a hot rod show, man that's shiny.

    In all seriousness, I'd pay $165 for it but I'd see if the seller would take <$150 on the basis that I'd have to put on real tyres and a saddle that didn't look like it was out of the 1940s, and a stem that fitted me.

    Grumps
    2nd'ing this assessment.

    Though the saddle looks like it might be an early Avocet Touring saddle, which is pretty nice. You're otherwise looking at a full M730 XT/Specialized build kit, which is great for your $150.
    -eric-

    http://www.rumpfy.com
    Wanted: NDS Suntour XC Pro Microdrive 175mm Crank Arm.

  2. #902
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumpfy View Post
    2nd'ing this assessment.

    Though the saddle looks like it might be an early Avocet Touring saddle, which is pretty nice. You're otherwise looking at a full M730 XT/Specialized build kit, which is great for your $150.
    Fair enough - Im going to make an offer. Love this website. Thanks all.

  3. #903
    mtbr member
    Reputation: fyrftr422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    4

    '90 Stumper

    Looks like an interesting thread. OK, I'll play. I have a 1990 Specialized Stumpjumper Comp. It has all the original Shimano Deore XT components in very good shape for the age and sports a custom paintjob in army woodland camo done by Beek's out of Toronto, ON. It has seen a lot of miles over the years but it rides beautifully, shifts smooth, brakes easily, generally the components have aged as well as the rest of the bike. I absolutely love this bike and have zero interest in ever selling but a value would be interesting for sh$ts and giggles.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official What is it Worth thread (WIW)-stumpjumper.jpg  


  4. #904
    slow
    Reputation: sgltrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,892
    Quote Originally Posted by fyrftr422 View Post
    Looks like an interesting thread. OK, I'll play. I have a 1990 Specialized Stumpjumper Comp. It has all the original Shimano Deore XT components in very good shape for the age and sports a custom paintjob in army woodland camo done by Beek's out of Toronto, ON. It has seen a lot of miles over the years but it rides beautifully, shifts smooth, brakes easily, generally the components have aged as well as the rest of the bike. I absolutely love this bike and have zero interest in ever selling but a value would be interesting for sh$ts and giggles.
    I don't have a value for you, but would be interested in seeing more of the car behind the bike.

  5. #905
    Kick Start My Heart
    Reputation: davez26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    449
    Quote Originally Posted by sgltrak View Post
    I don't have a value for you, but would be interested in seeing more of the car behind the bike.
    Uhhh...., We need more pictures, with the car a lot more visible....

    Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

  6. #906
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    61

    Update

    Offered a buck twenty five and seller agreed. Already made a few changes. Im thinking about selling the frame since its a 20 and Im 5 10
    Any ideas what the frame would fetch. No dents an in very clean condition.

    Official What is it Worth thread (WIW)-compy1old.jpgOfficial What is it Worth thread (WIW)-compy2new.jpgOfficial What is it Worth thread (WIW)-compy3new.jpg

  7. #907
    mtbr member
    Reputation: fyrftr422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    4
    Well the car is a 1980 Chevrolet Monza Spyder, rebuilt in early 2000's. I suppose I could add a couple pics. It is just as for sale as the Stumpjumper, ie: NOT.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official What is it Worth thread (WIW)-stumpjumper-016.jpg  

    Official What is it Worth thread (WIW)-stumpjumper-008.jpg  

    Official What is it Worth thread (WIW)-stumpjumper-013.jpg  

    Last edited by fyrftr422; 08-18-2017 at 06:07 PM.

  8. #908
    Kick Start My Heart
    Reputation: davez26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    449
    Cool for both!

    Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

  9. #909
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Steel29er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    595
    1989 Jamis Diablo

    I swapped out the old tires and original rear rim due to slight wobble (still have em). Aside from saddle appears all original. Currently using as bar bike, curious what these go for now.





  10. #910
    VRC Illuminati
    Reputation: Rumpfy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    17,617
    Quote Originally Posted by fyrftr422 View Post
    Looks like an interesting thread. OK, I'll play. I have a 1990 Specialized Stumpjumper Comp. It has all the original Shimano Deore XT components in very good shape for the age and sports a custom paintjob in army woodland camo done by Beek's out of Toronto, ON. It has seen a lot of miles over the years but it rides beautifully, shifts smooth, brakes easily, generally the components have aged as well as the rest of the bike. I absolutely love this bike and have zero interest in ever selling but a value would be interesting for sh$ts and giggles.
    Cool car. Bike is only worth about $100-150.


    Quote Originally Posted by Steel29er View Post
    1989 Jamis Diablo
    I swapped out the old tires and original rear rim due to slight wobble (still have em). Aside from saddle appears all original. Currently using as bar bike, curious what these go for now.
    $50-75.
    -eric-

    http://www.rumpfy.com
    Wanted: NDS Suntour XC Pro Microdrive 175mm Crank Arm.

  11. #911
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1

    Yeti ultimate

    I have a 19" Yeti Ultimate frame/fork I'm selling but having a hard time coming up with a value. Any ideas? Thanks!

    Official What is it Worth thread (WIW)-yeti-2.jpgOfficial What is it Worth thread (WIW)-yeti-1.jpg]

  12. #912
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2

    Do older "vintage" Mountain bikes sell? 1997 Homegrown Factory Suspension XTR.

    Hi,

    I had posted this on Reddit and a user directed me here hopefully for some help.

    My friend had bought this bike awhile ago. The local shop she takes it too told her it was worth quite a bit of money still and there is a market for it. She does not ride it much and would like to get a all around bike.
    Is there a market for older bikes like this, i assumed tossing it on craigslist might not find the right buyer. I thought i would ask here or talk to the shop she goes to about selling in on consignment.

    1997 Homegrown Factory Suspension XTR | Bonus Tomato

  13. #913
    because GIANT
    Reputation: 127.0.0.1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,671
    yes vintage bikes sell

    a factory homegrown
    made by Yeti is worth something to the right buyer
    "Eating Spam, and Oreos, and drinking Thunderbird, baby" -Baby Huey/James Ramey

  14. #914
    Kick Start My Heart
    Reputation: davez26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    449
    Put this into the 'what is it worth' thread to get a feel for the market.
    Looks Awesome!

    Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

  15. #915
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2
    Hi,

    Cross post, was told to post here, did not see this thread prior.

    I will get some update pictures tonight but bike is in great shape.

    I had posted this on Reddit and a user directed me here hopefully for some help.

    My friend had bought this bike awhile ago. The local shop she takes it too told her it was worth quite a bit of money still and there is a market for it. She does not ride it much and would like to get a all around bike.
    Is there a market for older bikes like this, i assumed tossing it on craigslist might not find the right buyer. I thought i would ask here or talk to the shop she goes to about selling in on consignment.

    1997 Homegrown Factory Suspension XTR | Bonus Tomato

    Thanks

  16. #916
    mtbr member
    Reputation: fyrftr422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumpfy View Post
    Cool car. Bike is only worth about $100-150.
    Ahh well, figured I wasn't sitting on gold. Doesn't change how much I love this bike and will continue to enjoy riding for many years to come (body willing, of course). Thanks!

  17. #917
    VRC Illuminati
    Reputation: Rumpfy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    17,617
    Quote Originally Posted by fyrftr422 View Post
    Ahh well, figured I wasn't sitting on gold. Doesn't change how much I love this bike and will continue to enjoy riding for many years to come (body willing, of course). Thanks!
    Can't put a price on that my man! Continue to shred with it!
    -eric-

    http://www.rumpfy.com
    Wanted: NDS Suntour XC Pro Microdrive 175mm Crank Arm.

  18. #918
    Sneaker man
    Reputation: mik_git's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,246
    Quote Originally Posted by 127.0.0.1 View Post
    yes vintage bikes sell

    a factory homegrown
    made by Yeti is worth something to the right buyer
    yeah but these ones werent made by Yeti were they, that was only the original HT nd the DH 4/6in bikes?
    All the gear and no idea.

  19. #919
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    67

    GT Xizang sell as complete or part out?

    Literally just bought a Santa Cruz Bronson this afternoon. I think it best to sell my mid 90s GT Xizang. Per the knowledgable folks here, advise selling complete or parting out? Absolutely love the bike but time to move on as I get back into biking after a 20 year hiatus.



    Additional info: Xizang Small frame, full XTR, Thomson stem and seat post, Mavic Crossmax Ceramic SUP wheel set, Selle Italia Flite, Easton Monkey Lite riser bars, Marzocchi Atom Bomb, Chris King headset. All good stuff back in the day. Copied the racing team build.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official What is it Worth thread (WIW)-xizang_2.jpg  


  20. #920
    Riding rigid
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    269
    You'll get the most money parting it out, but it takes more time to arrange each sale and mail. You will also sell off some bits immediately and sit on a few others unless you sell them at really good prices. As a whole bike, you will probably want to price it less than in parts, but depending on how you price it, it may sell fast or it may take a bit of time. Do you have a sense of how much you want for it?

  21. #921
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    67
    I'm just now investigating pricing. At quick glance at bay completed auctions frame worth approx $775:

    GT Bicycles XIZANG Titanium FRAME 18" from 1998

    Similar complete bike approx $2500:
    GT Xizang Titanium All Terra Competition Series , FULL Shimano XTR , Chris King | eBay

    I would do a quick complete bike sell for le

  22. #922
    artistic...
    Reputation: colker1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,199
    You probably know that already but xtr m950 is not that rare. Neither is the atom bomb. Maybe the wheels are highly sought after.
    if you had m900, cook cranks, zooka stem and post, selle Turbomatic.. meaning: if you had late 80s early 90s cnc stuff or xtr m900 you should definitely part it out. If you had a bontrager rigid fork, you should definitely part it out. M950 is very good stuff ... thomson is great stuff... atom bomb is good stuff..but not rare. I may be wrong and this is the kind of truth that may change suddenly.
    WTB: Bomber Z2 1 1/8 steerer, in good to excellent shape OR bomber rebuild kit.

  23. #923
    Sneaker man
    Reputation: mik_git's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,246
    fromafew years looking at xizangs to buy...
    normally a frame will sell for around $US1000-1200 (depending,sometimes they'll go down to 8-900,but nort usually above 1200) and whole bikes, no matter what they have on them, sell for $1500-1700.

    That whole bike you linked to that guy always lists at silly prices, that bike started at $3500 about 6 months ago and keeps getting relisted going down and down...

    but i guess selling is like buying, when you are looking there are none, then when you stop looking 2 or 4 will pop up at once,that effect the price. There's been 3 on ebay in the last month.
    All the gear and no idea.

  24. #924
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    67
    I appreciate the info gentlemen. So much has changed. I find it interesting that my bike is now "vintage" which of course says something about myself as well.

    It seems I should part it out and use the search function to establish current market value. I hadn't realized the frame alone was worth as that much.

  25. #925
    No known cure
    Reputation: Vader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,229
    I personally would strip n flip. If you don't mind the time involved. The population looking for solid components is deep. From the pic, the components look to have light wear. The fork could easily fetch $140ish; the wheelset, $250ish from recent auctions. The rest is high end and common sized. It would all go quick.
    Ripping trails and tipping ales

  26. #926
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1

    Parkpre Alu Comp -9x

    Hello everyone.

    New user here, i have this Parkpre Alucomp which is from the late 90s?

    Is this bike/frame worthless or is the frame usable?

    Not looking to sell it but id like to know from the professionals that is the frame any good as i am looking to make a commuter/training MTB out of it.

    I know that it probably would be cheaper/easier to just get a semi-ok MTB to toy with.

    Is there any place in the internet where i could get more info on the Alucomp?

    The Parkpre pages dont give out much info.

    Thanks in advance!

    Official What is it Worth thread (WIW)-20170909_115723.jpg

  27. #927
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    67
    Thanks Vader! I was leaning towards parting out the Xizang and appreciate the agreed confirmation. Also have a 90s Specialized M2 that I restored. That one seems like I should sell complete - frame powder coated, LX group replaced. Nothing "special" about that one.

  28. #928
    Sneaker man
    Reputation: mik_git's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,246
    As much s I love Xizangs and prefer Gt's to Specialised, M2's are still pretty handy and a bit special(some more than others though)
    All the gear and no idea.

  29. #929
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    67
    Agreed. I'm having thoughts of transferring the xizang bits to the Specialized and keeping the Specialized but the Bronson was $$$.

  30. #930
    Sneaker man
    Reputation: mik_git's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,246
    keep the gt and M2, sell the santa cruz...
    All the gear and no idea.

  31. #931
    Phobia of petting zoos.
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    855
    Keep all 3. Live on canned beans and tap water for a while

    The Zanger is a classic, as is the M2. The Bronson is a classic about to happen.

    I'm not a Specialized fan to be honest, if it were me, I'd sell the M2, strip the GT to sell the parts and keep the frame for another day.

    I know you didn't need another option, but hey, there it is.

    Grumps

  32. #932
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    67
    Thanks Uncle Grumpy. The Xizang and M2 were dream bikes for me back in the day and still think they are great bikes. Also, I appreciate "vintage" stuff. I have a 50 year old car that is my other hobby - the one that took me away from biking.

    However, I want to experience different and let go of the past.

  33. #933
    VRC Illuminati
    Reputation: Rumpfy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    17,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Saranpaa View Post
    Hello everyone.

    New user here, i have this Parkpre Alucomp which is from the late 90s?

    Is this bike/frame worthless or is the frame usable?

    Not looking to sell it but id like to know from the professionals that is the frame any good as i am looking to make a commuter/training MTB out of it.

    I know that it probably would be cheaper/easier to just get a semi-ok MTB to toy with.

    Is there any place in the internet where i could get more info on the Alucomp?

    The Parkpre pages dont give out much info.

    Thanks in advance!
    I'm not surprised there's little info on your bike out there. It's an older entry level mountain bike. Which is to say, it's better than a department store mtb (of any kind), but it doesn't have a very strong street value or interest level from the vintage mtb community.
    It's a $50-100 bike. If you plan to commute or do some very mellow bike path/trail rides with it, it'll work fine for that purpose.

    If you want to do any real mountain biking and aren't specifically after the 'vintage mountain bike experience', then you would be better served with a newer/more modern mountain bike.

    If you're on a strict budget and want to get the most out of this bike, start with new brake pads and fresh tires appropriate for it's main use (semi slick for commuting, biggest knobbies you can for off road use). New cables/housing. New chain and cassette/rings as needed. The fork may need a rebuild so if you're mechanically inclined, there could be an option here for you: https://www.suspensionforkparts.net/...echnology.html

    Replacement drive train parts should be cheap. But be mindful of trying to polish a turd...no matter what, it will only be so good as a mountain bike. You need to decide if it will suit your purposes or if you should save up and make a move for something more appropriate for what you are wanting to do.
    -eric-

    http://www.rumpfy.com
    Wanted: NDS Suntour XC Pro Microdrive 175mm Crank Arm.

  34. #934
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    83

    90's Ringle Stem

    I apologize in advance if this thread isnt fr valuation of parts as well, the title didn't specify, but I notice mostly whole bikes. Mods please move or delete if need be.

    I came across this 90's Ringle Stem in great condition and I'm thinking about picking it up for my '98 GT. Can anybody tell me its value? Were they good stems? I know Ringle is a reputable brand so thats why I am curious, thank you.Official What is it Worth thread (WIW)-ringle-1.jpgOfficial What is it Worth thread (WIW)-ringle-2.jpg

  35. #935
    Hardtail Steel Forever
    Reputation: jestep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,191
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHolc View Post
    I apologize in advance if this thread isnt fr valuation of parts as well, the title didn't specify, but I notice mostly whole bikes. Mods please move or delete if need be.

    I came across this 90's Ringle Stem in great condition and I'm thinking about picking it up for my '98 GT. Can anybody tell me its value? Were they good stems? I know Ringle is a reputable brand so thats why I am curious, thank you.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ringle 1.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	1158205Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RIngle 2.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	1158206
    Somewhere in the $20 - $30 range. The model is a zooka, the silver ones aren't typically worth a lot but it's a nice era stem if you are wanting something that long.
    WTB: Med Bontrager Ti Lite, PM Me...

  36. #936
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by jestep View Post
    Somewhere in the $20 - $30 range. The model is a zooka, the silver ones aren't typically worth a lot but it's a nice era stem if you are wanting something that long.
    Thank you for the feedback, This is what I figured. I found one for about $15 but would rather find an anodized stem for my GT. Thank you again!

  37. #937
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1
    Anyone know what a 1985 Fisher Montare goes for these days?

  38. #938
    slow
    Reputation: sgltrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,892
    A friend is trying to get rid of this Allsop Softride beam bike and wondering what to ask. I am not familiar with these, and don't know what to tell him. Any input from this audience? All I was provided were these photos.

    Looks to be all Deore, with Ritchey hard anodized rims, Allsop stem, and Tange Infinity steel tubing. He says it is in very good condition.


    Official What is it Worth thread (WIW)-23030774_840602346118049_174997936_o.jpgOfficial What is it Worth thread (WIW)-23030429_840602539451363_1810253794_o.jpgOfficial What is it Worth thread (WIW)-22908595_840602479451369_1633494307_o.jpg

  39. #939
    Stokeless Asshat
    Reputation: jeff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,353
    I guess not much Mike.
    Zip ties? Not on my bike!

    Want:
    650B rims or wheel set. 80's vintage 32 or 36 x 135mm

  40. #940
    mtbr member
    Reputation: DoubleCentury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,949
    Saw this at Veloswap this weekend and it wasn't getting much attention. Not sure what he was asking but I would say $200 on the high side. Because of the beam I don't think it qualifies well for commuter bike townie duty like more conventional frames. It looks unused.

  41. #941
    slow
    Reputation: sgltrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,892
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff View Post
    I guess not much Mike.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleCentury View Post
    Saw this at Veloswap this weekend and it wasn't getting much attention. Not sure what he was asking but I would say $200 on the high side. Because of the beam I don't think it qualifies well for commuter bike townie duty like more conventional frames. It looks unused.
    Thanks guys. I told him around the $200-300 mark. Most recent eBay sale was sub-$400.

  42. #942
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    8

    Value estimate on this 1995 Stumpjumper FS M2 (With a lot of high end kit)

    I've acquired a 1995 Stumpy FS and I'm debating keeping it as a fun addition to my bike fleet, or flipping it to fund something I'm more apt to ride on a regular basis.

    It's an awesome little find, and the first time I saw it I did several double-takes. It was covered in dust, but is in remarkable condition, while sporting a lot of high end components and upgrades. It also shifts perfectly, the wheels are true, and it's just in incredible shape. Even the Judy fork works 100%... better than the lefty on my 2 year old Cannondale! All it needs is a new chain, recabling, and some polishing.

    So the question for you guys that know more about 90's-era bikes is.. what do you think would be a realistic value for this one?

    1995 Stumpjumper FS M2
    Rock Shox Judy SL Long Travel - works great, I'll do a seal job on it
    OE Specialized wheelset
    Deore Cranks
    XT RD (8spd)
    XT FD
    XT Shifters
    XT V Brakes
    XTR brake levers
    Easton C2 Carbon handlebar (!)
    Christ King threadless headset (!)
    Kore Elite Stem (!)
    Thomspon Elite Seatpost (!)
    WTB ventura Ti rail Saddle (!)

    I need to take some better photos, but here's a few from after my initial wipe-down and test ride. I just took a few of a couple of the areas of the bike, didn't take a full shot like I normally would. I'll upload more tonight when I'm back at home.

    Official What is it Worth thread (WIW)-oxw4zoo.jpgOfficial What is it Worth thread (WIW)-ukizyri.jpgOfficial What is it Worth thread (WIW)-7usyqfy.jpg

  43. #943
    The Crazy Cat Lady of VRC
    Reputation: eastcoaststeve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,001
    Quote Originally Posted by iibbmm View Post
    I've acquired a 1995 Stumpy FS and I'm debating keeping it as a fun addition to my bike fleet, or flipping it to fund something I'm more apt to ride on a regular basis.

    It's an awesome little find, and the first time I saw it I did several double-takes. It was covered in dust, but is in remarkable condition, while sporting a lot of high end components and upgrades. It also shifts perfectly, the wheels are true, and it's just in incredible shape. Even the Judy fork works 100%... better than the lefty on my 2 year old Cannondale! All it needs is a new chain, recabling, and some polishing.

    So the question for you guys that know more about 90's-era bikes is.. what do you think would be a realistic value for this one?

    1995 Stumpjumper FS M2
    Rock Shox Judy SL Long Travel - works great, I'll do a seal job on it
    OE Specialized wheelset
    Deore Cranks
    XT RD (8spd)
    XT FD
    XT Shifters
    XT V Brakes
    XTR brake levers
    Easton C2 Carbon handlebar (!)
    Christ King threadless headset (!)
    Kore Elite Stem (!)
    Thomspon Elite Seatpost (!)
    WTB ventura Ti rail Saddle (!)

    I need to take some better photos, but here's a few from after my initial wipe-down and test ride. I just took a few of a couple of the areas of the bike, didn't take a full shot like I normally would. I'll upload more tonight when I'm back at home.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oxw4zOo.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	1168412Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uKIZYRI.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	132.0 KB 
ID:	1168413Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7usYqfY.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	1168414
    If it shifts perfectly why would you replace the chain and cables? Likewise on fork seals if it works better than your Lefty? Seems like more effort than needed for a bike you are flipping.

    $300 give or take depending on buyer...rusty bottle bolt hurts resale value.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Similar Threads

  1. Official GT Thread
    By mik_git in forum Vintage, Retro, Classic
    Replies: 1025
    Last Post: 1 Week Ago, 10:31 AM
  2. The official BOS thread
    By marccastellana in forum Shocks and Suspension
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-11-2013, 08:48 AM
  3. official oc app thread
    By b-kul in forum Off Camber (off topic)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 08:53 PM
  4. OK, so how about an official Salsa thread?
    By Djuc Wun in forum Salsa
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-06-2004, 10:29 AM

Members who have read this thread: 140

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •