Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 300 of 553
  1. #251
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Loey View Post
    Just bought this. I'm a newbie with Stumpjumpers and have had trouble determining the year. The bullmoose bars, biplane fork and over BB cable guides don't seem to go with the vertical dropouts. I've never seen this paint job either. Came with a 26.8 XC Pro post.
    1982 Specialized Stumpjumper Looks like this one excluding the paint.

  2. #252
    Team Brooklyn
    Reputation: CCMDoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,558
    Quote Originally Posted by cyb View Post
    Gosh, really stunning bike
    ever wanted one of these

    cyb
    Thanks

    Some day I might have a smidgen of the photographic artistic skill of some of the folk here and post pictures that actually do the bikes justice.
    Wanted: more of the same ... but different

  3. #253
    Team Brooklyn
    Reputation: CCMDoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,558
    Damn it gets dark early ...

    Still cleaning up from the aftermath of Sandy. Have electricity as of this morning and thankfully heat- as the temperatures dipped to the low 40s today. 7 days without either was a bit much.

    After dismantling the 10'x10' shed that flew over our six foot high fence from a neighbor's yard, repairing some damage and moving 40 bags of top soil I used to build a berm across the garage door to prevent flood waters from entering, I got to work finishing off the S-Works Ultimate Ned Overend Final Edition.

    Very special thanks to Ameybrook for the grey Prolong S Ti saddle and for the real-deal, from the man himself Ned Overend bar ends.

    I took it for quick ride in the waning light and it felt oh-so-sweet. Hugi rear hub woke up the neighbors About the only thing that might make it even more impressive is if I build up a tension disc with on that hub. In fact, I think I'll do exactly that.

    Better pictures (well, within the limits of my admittedly limited photographic skills) when I have the opportunity but here it is as completed and ridden this evening.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official Specialized Picture Thread-ultimate-right-quarter.jpg  

    Official Specialized Picture Thread-ultimate-side.jpg  

    Official Specialized Picture Thread-ultimate-front-quarter.jpg  

    Wanted: more of the same ... but different

  4. #254
    artistic...
    Reputation: colker1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,034
    drooool.

  5. #255
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    212

    Nice old Stumpjumper!

    From last weekends ride
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official Specialized Picture Thread-dsc_0091-640x428-.jpg  


  6. #256
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    421
    Here's my latest, 1984 Stumpjumper SC. All original components with the exception of the tires. Frame is in great shape with a few scratches.
    That's a great 1984 Stumpjumper in the photo above mine! That was the best year for the Stumpjumpers! They went away from the biplane fork and flared chain stays on the 1985 model. " width="549">

  7. #257
    PSE
    PSE is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: PSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    37
    my 93 Rockhopper FS, with Kinesis fork and some other bits
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official Specialized Picture Thread-2012-11-04-12.15.jpg  


  8. #258
    Team Brooklyn
    Reputation: CCMDoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,558
    Recent acquisition out for its first ride. Haven't yet changed a single component.

    Interesting crown on the Rock Shox - the inner top radius of the hole for the stanchions has a ridge preventing the stanchions from sliding up in them. I have about 8 - 9 pair of RS with a host of different crowns and never saw that before.

    Here it is - don't be harsh on the mish-mash of stuff on it - changes are in its future


    Wanted: more of the same ... but different

  9. #259
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Linoleum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    864
    Quote Originally Posted by CCMDoc View Post
    Recent acquisition out for its first ride. Haven't yet changed a single component.

    Interesting crown on the Rock Shox - the inner top radius of the hole for the stanchions has a ridge preventing the stanchions from sliding up in them. I have about 8 - 9 pair of RS with a host of different crowns and never saw that before.

    Here it is - don't be harsh on the mish-mash of stuff on it - changes are in its future
    I dig it!

  10. #260
    Gettin back on the saddle
    Reputation: shaddow44's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    20
    My wife's M2 with carbon FSX. Got it as a frame & fork and built it up with parts on hand. Certainly not correct, but she enjoys it.

    My first real MTB was a 88 Rockhopper Comp. I wish I still had that bike. I had completely respec'd the bike the only stock thing left was the frame. It rode like a dream but was a touch small. I traded it to a friend who gave it to his son and so the story goes.

    Official Specialized Picture Thread-img_1117.jpg

    Official Specialized Picture Thread-img_1158.jpg
    Last edited by shaddow44; 11-19-2012 at 09:53 AM.
    1998 Cannondale CAD3 w/ Judy SL

    Wanted: Older (93-94) Yeti Arc 18",
    Answer AccuTrax fork 1" threaded

  11. #261
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    56

    rockhopper

    Here is the current configuration of my rockhopper. These are so much fun to ride!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official Specialized Picture Thread-20121023_203715.jpg  


  12. #262
    CS2
    CS2 is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: CS2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,742
    Quote Originally Posted by e46junkie View Post
    Here is the current configuration of my rockhopper. These are so much fun to ride!
    Very nice Rockhopper. What year is it?
    A garage full of steel frames means happiness.

  13. #263
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    56
    Thanks... I have been told its a 92 or 93.

  14. #264
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Drummerboy1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    542
    1992.


  15. #265
    gobsmacked Moderator
    Reputation: girlonbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,607
    Good for you, drummerboy. You've come a long way.

  16. #266
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Drummerboy1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    542
    Thank you GOAB. She's heavy, and she's mine, but I love her... kinda like my wife.

  17. #267
    Stokeless Asshat
    Reputation: jeff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,345
    S-Works steel? Anybody have one to show off?
    Zip ties? Not on my bike!

    Want:
    650B rims or wheel set. 80's vintage 32 or 36 x 135mm

  18. #268
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Stumpjunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    22

    Cool-blue Rhythm Snow Day!

    Last edited by Stumpjunkie; 11-28-2012 at 10:30 AM.

  19. #269
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    421
    What's in the photo above my post is a true vintage, classic mountain bike! Some folks here need to take note of that! The bike that launched a new sport to the masses! That's a 1982 Stumpjumper, kids. Gentlemen, please remove your hats (or helmets) when looking at that photo!

  20. #270
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Fillet-brazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,696
    Quote Originally Posted by 83stumpjumper View Post
    What's in the photo above my post is a true vintage, classic mountain bike! Some folks here need to take note of that! The bike that launched a new sport to the masses! That's a 1982 Stumpjumper, kids. Gentlemen, please remove your hats (or helmets) when looking at that photo!
    Mr. Sinyard? Is that you?

    It's the first, overseas knock-off of the real deal. My hat's staying on.

  21. #271
    Team Brooklyn
    Reputation: CCMDoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,558
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff View Post
    S-Works steel? Anybody have one to show off?
    I have that steel '91 Stumpjumper Team in post 258 above and a '91 Epic (steel lugs, carbon tubes) but ino S-Works steel bike.
    Wanted: more of the same ... but different

  22. #272
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    421
    The custom MTB's were first, no argument there. However, it was limited to a handful of riders, mostly in the Nor. Cal region. Nobody else knew about it. It was the Stumpjumper that brought the sport to the public, that's what makes the SJ the king of the VRC bikes, in my opinion. Sinyard had a vision and took a gamble and it paid off for him, and millions of mountain bikers today.

  23. #273
    gobsmacked Moderator
    Reputation: girlonbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,607
    Quote Originally Posted by 83stumpjumper View Post
    What's in the photo above my post is a true vintage, classic mountain bike! Some folks here need to take note of that! The bike that launched a new sport to the masses! That's a 1982 Stumpjumper, kids. Gentlemen, please remove your hats (or helmets) when looking at that photo!
    Quote Originally Posted by 83stumpjumper View Post
    The custom MTB's were first, no argument there. However, it was limited to a handful of riders, mostly in the Nor. Cal region. Nobody else knew about it. It was the Stumpjumper that brought the sport to the public, that's what makes the SJ the king of the VRC bikes, in my opinion. Sinyard had a vision and took a gamble and it paid off for him, and millions of mountain bikers today.
    If having a vision means seeing an opportunity to make money by copying somebody else's design and producing it en masse is visionary then yes, he had a vision. Mountain biking was going to get big eventually, with our without Sinyard. People were making them all over, not just norcal. Somebody with deeper pockets was eventually going to capitalize on it.

    I'm more impressed that Sinyard has managed to stay on top of the industry rather than fold or get bought out by some newer, bigger company. Specialized has been known to sue the pants off people or small companies that got in their way. That kind of business practice just doesn't make me want to go out a give them my money.

    Don't get me wrong, I like the old Specialized Stumpjumpers. They are great bikes that not only belong here but are integral to history of mountain biking. I just don't go to the Church of Sinyard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fillet-brazed View Post
    Mr. Sinyard? Is that you?
    hahaha.

  24. #274
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    421
    Lets not forget that any of the companies that sell things related to biking are in it for the money. That's the point of being in business, isn't it? So Specialized shouldn't be demonized for practicing good capitalism. If it wasn't Specialized, some other company would have picked up on MTB's and been the first to mass market them. It just so happens that Specialized was the first. A year after, several bike companies were turning out their versions. Specialized wasn't a big name in the industry prior to putting the Stumpjumper out there. They were mostly known for tires, if I remember correctly. It was the Ritcheys, and Fishers that got the sport started with custom bikes, and nobody can take that away from them. I just think Specialized should be recognized as the company that opened the sport up to the masses. While I consider myself a loyal customer of Specialized, I do think that they have over extended themselves in the amout of bikes they have available now. I've owned 7 Specialized bikes over the last 28 years, and they've all been good to me. That's the only company I'd buy a bike from at this point. Are they better then the other companies bikes? No. I just like what they offer and the styling. Lets face it, when you start spending the big money for bikes, they're all about the same in the end. At that point it comes down to a few component differences and color options. To each his own. Enjoy what ever bike you ride!

  25. #275
    CS2
    CS2 is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: CS2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,742
    Quote Originally Posted by girlonbike View Post
    If having a vision means seeing an opportunity to make money by copying somebody else's design and producing it en masse is visionary then yes, he had a vision. Mountain biking was going to get big eventually, with our without Sinyard. People were making them all over, not just norcal. Somebody with deeper pockets was eventually going to capitalize on it.

    I'm more impressed that Sinyard has managed to stay on top of the industry rather than fold or get bought out by some newer, bigger company. Specialized has been known to sue the pants off people or small companies that got in their way. That kind of business practice just doesn't make me want to go out a give them my money.

    Don't get me wrong, I like the old Specialized Stumpjumpers. They are great bikes that not only belong here but are integral to history of mountain biking. I just don't go to the Church of Sinyard.



    hahaha.
    Did you read the Steve Jobs bio? Their stories sound similar. I wonder if Sinyard's ego is as big as Job's?
    A garage full of steel frames means happiness.

  26. #276
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    421
    It's that big ego that gets things done, no matter what you do for a living.

  27. #277
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    547

  28. #278
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    33
    Wow, cool thread. I'm a newb but I felt I need to post my ride. I've had this since 98. I think it's a 96 or 97. Bought it from a specialized sponsored rider. #62 of 100 of these.

    Well, never mind. I guess I need more posts to be able to upload pics. You all,will have to,wait.

    Diggin the thread though.

  29. #279
    Old Newbie
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    12

    Custom Rockhopper

    Here are pics of a Rockhopper I built as a brother to a special Land-Rover I was involved in creating. All tubing work is done in .035 seamless hydraulic tubing, silver brazed in place. Powder coat paint matches Land-Rover 101FC. Wood is .375 thick laminated bamboo. Other than tube work and obvious bolt-on parts the 'Hopper' is stock and still very light.Official Specialized Picture Thread-fugly-jr-pro-pics-006.jpg

    Official Specialized Picture Thread-fugly-jr-pro-pics-011.jpg

    Official Specialized Picture Thread-fugly-jr-pro-pics-004-2.jpg

    Official Specialized Picture Thread-fugly-jr-pro-pics-009.jpg

  30. #280
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Geezer Kneivel View Post
    Here are pics of a Rockhopper I built as a brother to a special Land-Rover I was involved in creating. All tubing work is done in .035 seamless hydraulic tubing, silver brazed in place. Powder coat paint matches Land-Rover 101FC. Wood is .375 thick laminated bamboo. Other than tube work and obvious bolt-on parts the 'Hopper' is stock and still very light.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fugly Jr Pro pics 006.jpg 
Views:	751 
Size:	147.8 KB 
ID:	743996

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fugly Jr Pro pics 011.jpg 
Views:	534 
Size:	222.5 KB 
ID:	743998

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fugly Jr Pro pics 004-2.jpg 
Views:	574 
Size:	78.8 KB 
ID:	743999

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fugly Jr Pro pics 009.jpg 
Views:	472 
Size:	95.0 KB 
ID:	744001
    Awesome pics...but I want to see the Land Rover!

  31. #281
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Fillet-brazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,696
    Quote Originally Posted by Geezer Kneivel View Post
    Here are pics of a Rockhopper I built as a brother to a special Land-Rover I was involved in creating. All tubing work is done in .035 seamless hydraulic tubing, silver brazed in place. Powder coat paint matches Land-Rover 101FC. Wood is .375 thick laminated bamboo. Other than tube work and obvious bolt-on parts the 'Hopper' is stock and still very light.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fugly Jr Pro pics 006.jpg 
Views:	751 
Size:	147.8 KB 
ID:	743996

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fugly Jr Pro pics 011.jpg 
Views:	534 
Size:	222.5 KB 
ID:	743998

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fugly Jr Pro pics 004-2.jpg 
Views:	574 
Size:	78.8 KB 
ID:	743999

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fugly Jr Pro pics 009.jpg 
Views:	472 
Size:	95.0 KB 
ID:	744001
    Nice work. Seems like maybe a mismatch to a Rockhopper and its low end components.

    Why do the bar ends point downward?

    Let's see the matching Land Rover.
    Last edited by Fillet-brazed; 12-11-2012 at 12:39 AM.

  32. #282
    Stokeless Asshat
    Reputation: jeff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,345
    Cool racks, nice work but the Rover will make more heads turn around here.
    Zip ties? Not on my bike!

    Want:
    650B rims or wheel set. 80's vintage 32 or 36 x 135mm

  33. #283
    dying hurts.
    Reputation: johnny the boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    579
    cross post from specialized forum....my '92 stumpy comp.












    Last edited by johnny the boy; 12-18-2012 at 09:30 AM.

  34. #284
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    212
    Oh my...that's a clean machine!

  35. #285
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    421
    Now that's a well cared for Stumpjumper! Just the way I like to see them. Beautiful!

  36. #286
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    421
    I have to ask, was the bike ever ridden? Not just off road, but ever? I don't see any signs of wear or little nicks and scrapes that all bikes eventually get from normal riding, especially that old.
    Regardless, it looks like a great street cruiser!

  37. #287
    gobsmacked Moderator
    Reputation: girlonbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,607
    Wow. Clean. Swap the pedals and tires and I would give it two thumbs up.

  38. #288
    dying hurts.
    Reputation: johnny the boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    579
    the pedals and tires are the only things i did swap!!
    this is going to be my "sunday driver"...flame me, but i doubt it'll ever see dirt.
    it's just too clean and it too good of shape to have my clumsy ass fall into a rock garden on it.
    the 1.95 kwests are awesome to cruise around on, and i'm not much for clipless pedals...i was going to go with some MKS pedals, but they always cut into my feet, it feels like.
    the bike was ridden, but very lightly from what i can tell....i acquired it from a gentleman in his 70's that bought it brand new in 1992.

  39. #289
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    421
    Johnny the Boy,

    You hate the Bronze, don't you?

    No shame in using it as a road cruiser! That's what my 1984 and 1985 Stumpjumpers are. Some vintage bikes need to be protected from the hazards of the trails. Finding replacement parts can be a real problem if they get broken. That has to be the cleanest bike on the forum, ride it in good health!

  40. #290
    gobsmacked Moderator
    Reputation: girlonbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,607
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny the boy View Post
    the pedals and tires are the only things i did swap!!
    this is going to be my "sunday driver"...flame me, but i doubt it'll ever see dirt.
    it's just too clean and it too good of shape to have my clumsy ass fall into a rock garden on it.
    the 1.95 kwests are awesome to cruise around on, and i'm not much for clipless pedals...i was going to go with some MKS pedals, but they always cut into my feet, it feels like.
    the bike was ridden, but very lightly from what i can tell....i acquired it from a gentleman in his 70's that bought it brand new in 1992.
    hahaha! okay. You swapped the saddle and water bottle cages too, didn't ya?

    You did take good photos. Enjoy!

  41. #291
    dying hurts.
    Reputation: johnny the boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    579
    the saddle was on it when i acquired the stumpy....the original owner swapped it out upon purchasing the bike new. i did add the arundel ss cages though...i think they complement the bike well!

  42. #292
    mtbr member
    Reputation: yo-Nate-y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,732
    That Stumpy is a beaut.
    Somec is like the digital Zunow
    And this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD5h3y0a9AU

  43. #293
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    33

  44. #294
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    7
    Love the 92 stumpy comp. I've just obtained what I believe is the same frame. Unfortunately the two bikes have lived contrasting lives and rust has taken my frame.

  45. #295
    dying hurts.
    Reputation: johnny the boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    579
    well, i did 28mi on this beauty sunday afternoon and i gotta say....it has far exceeded my expectations. super smooth, and quite nimble...the only thing slowing the bike down was me!!
    found out the flite was just too narrow for my ass, so i tossed a b17 on it, and all is well. swapped out that narrow flat bar for a wider riser, as well and some different platforms. think i'm finished now!

  46. #296
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Tim Easterday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    48
    My 1993 Rockhopper Sport has been sitting in the garage for 20 years. My wife just got a bike and wants to go out riding together, plus we want to do something different to cross train with our running. When I originally got the Rockhopper I only rode it a few times and then it sat in the garage as I got busy with work, traveling, and other stuff. It was dusty with a few scuffs from getting moved around a lot but otherwise in great shape. Today I got some new tires, cleaned everything up and took it for a test drive. I'm looking forward to getting out more with this bike.

    Official Specialized Picture Thread-8439767040_673c61caa1_c.jpg

    Official Specialized Picture Thread-8438680247_ca7a4c96c9_c.jpg

    Official Specialized Picture Thread-8439766236_0dd5156a7d_c.jpg

  47. #297
    CS2
    CS2 is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: CS2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Easterday View Post
    My 1993 Rockhopper Sport has been sitting in the garage for 20 years. My wife just got a bike and wants to go out riding together, plus we want to do something different to cross train with our running. When I originally got the Rockhopper I only rode it a few times and then it sat in the garage as I got busy with work, traveling, and other stuff. It was dusty with a few scuffs from getting moved around a lot but otherwise in great shape. Today I got some new tires, cleaned everything up and took it for a test drive. I'm looking forward to getting out more with this bike.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8439767040_673c61caa1_c.jpg 
Views:	1464 
Size:	378.4 KB 
ID:	767604

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8438680247_ca7a4c96c9_c.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	187.0 KB 
ID:	767605

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8439766236_0dd5156a7d_c.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	192.3 KB 
ID:	767606
    Very nice bike. I always liked the Rockhoppers. They are underated IMO.
    A garage full of steel frames means happiness.

  48. #298
    enjoying the scenery
    Reputation: danec99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    318

    1991 Rockhopper

    Nice color on this. It was a little beat up when I got it. Stripped it, cleaned it and purpled it. Built it as a 1X9 with SRAM X7. In looking at the seatpost, might be a bit small for me.

    2015 Surly Karate Monkey
    2010 Niner EMD9
    2008 Specialized Epic Marathon

  49. #299
    Team Brooklyn
    Reputation: CCMDoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,558
    Got this:



    With this acquisition:

    Wanted: more of the same ... but different

  50. #300
    VRC Illuminati
    Reputation: Rumpfy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    17,519
    Quote Originally Posted by CCMDoc View Post
    Got this:
    With this acquisition:
    Nice one PY. I'll see your S-Works Ultimate with....an...Epic Ultimate.

    Full photo set here:
    1991 Specialized Stumpjumper Epic Ultimate - a set on Flickr


    Last edited by Rumpfy; 02-15-2013 at 06:26 PM.
    -eric-

    http://www.rumpfy.com
    Wanted: NDS Suntour XC Pro Microdrive 175mm Crank Arm.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. *OFFICIAL* Big Top build/picture thread
    By DFYFZX in forum Yeti
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 01-17-2017, 07:00 PM
  2. Official (Tom) Ritchey Picture Thread
    By Rumpfy in forum Vintage, Retro, Classic
    Replies: 1582
    Last Post: 12-15-2016, 02:03 PM
  3. Official Ibis Picture Thread
    By holden in forum Vintage, Retro, Classic
    Replies: 265
    Last Post: 09-14-2016, 01:50 PM
  4. Official Klein Picture Thread
    By Rumpfy in forum Vintage, Retro, Classic
    Replies: 825
    Last Post: 06-29-2016, 02:35 PM
  5. AZSF Official Picture Thread
    By azepicriderandrunner in forum Arizona
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 01:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •