Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 401 to 500 of 516
  1. #401
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    124

    Drop arm build

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumpfy View Post
    Nice! They're great as drop bar bikes. I just got done rebuilding mine actually. It's ready for another vintage ride.
    Does the cockpit resemble this?

    Looking forward to the next vintage ride depending on when it happens.
    Looking for a P7, k14 or f12 1inch

  2. #402
    VRC Illuminati
    Reputation: Rumpfy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    17,621
    Quote Originally Posted by burritoguru View Post
    Does the cockpit resemble this?

    Looking forward to the next vintage ride depending on when it happens.
    It does. Nothing worse than interrupting your flow to take a sh!t. Problem solved.

    We're due for a vintage group ride. Maybe something for early/mid Aug. I'll put something together.
    -eric-

    http://www.rumpfy.com
    Wanted: NDS Suntour XC Pro Microdrive 175mm Crank Arm.

  3. #403
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2

    A vintage Salsa has been wrecked........

    I hate to bum anyone out, but my vintage salsa succumbed to the streets of Philadelphia the other day. She put up a spirited ride every time, and was always a blast to be out on, but alas, the pot hole was too great. Now with genuine sadness I want to ask is there any way to find the history of the frame through the serial #? Any help in getting year of build or location would be great. It had Ritchey drop outs in the rear, and was a really cool mix of Campy shifters/ rear derailer, and XTR hubs, XT crank and front derailer. The bike was a cyclocross frame but had touring tabs, salsa black fork, red frame, serial # SM2360.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-image.jpg  

    Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-image.jpg  

    Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-image.jpg  


  4. #404
    Spin it again
    Reputation: nightshade_rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by antiscene View Post
    I hate to bum anyone out, but my vintage salsa succumbed to the streets of Philadelphia the other day. She put up a spirited ride every time, and was always a blast to be out on, but alas, the pot hole was too great. Now with genuine sadness I want to ask is there any way to find the history of the frame through the serial #? Any help in getting year of build or location would be great. It had Ritchey drop outs in the rear, and was a really cool mix of Campy shifters/ rear derailer, and XTR hubs, XT crank and front derailer. The bike was a cyclocross frame but had touring tabs, salsa black fork, red frame, serial # SM2360.
    Ouch! I have a near identical La Cruz and would be heart-broken if it met a similar fate. Not many production bikes from back in the late 90s could run 700x43 tires and mtb triple crankset. Not just a cross bike but an "adventure" bike. Serious fun factor.

    I think all of the 1st generation La Cruz frames were built in Petaluma between 1997 and 1999. Mine is s/n SM2483 so a bit later than yours.

    Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-150_1229.jpg

    Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-150_1246.jpg

  5. #405
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by nightshade_rider View Post
    Ouch! I have a near identical La Cruz and would be heart-broken if it met a similar fate. Not many production bikes from back in the late 90s could run 700x43 tires and mtb triple crankset. Not just a cross bike but an "adventure" bike. Serious fun factor.

    I think all of the 1st generation La Cruz frames were built in Petaluma between 1997 and 1999. Mine is s/n SM2483 so a bit later than yours.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	150_1229.jpg 
Views:	466 
Size:	293.4 KB 
ID:	915082

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	150_1246.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	238.0 KB 
ID:	915083
    Thanks for the info, I am truly heartbroken. The bike was a blast. Thanks again!

  6. #406
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    124
    Hope you consider filing a claim if it is warranted.
    Potholes are dangerous. Glad you are ok.
    Office of the Director of Finance
    Looking for a P7, k14 or f12 1inch

  7. #407
    VRC Illuminati
    Reputation: Rumpfy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    17,621
    Quote Originally Posted by antiscene View Post
    I hate to bum anyone out, but my vintage salsa succumbed to the streets of Philadelphia the other day. She put up a spirited ride every time, and was always a blast to be out on, but alas, the pot hole was too great. Now with genuine sadness I want to ask is there any way to find the history of the frame through the serial #? Any help in getting year of build or location would be great. It had Ritchey drop outs in the rear, and was a really cool mix of Campy shifters/ rear derailer, and XTR hubs, XT crank and front derailer. The bike was a cyclocross frame but had touring tabs, salsa black fork, red frame, serial # SM2360.
    Check with Ross or Sean W (Soulcraft) to see if they'd be willing to fix it. Cost effective, no...but can you put a price on sentimental value?
    -eric-

    http://www.rumpfy.com
    Wanted: NDS Suntour XC Pro Microdrive 175mm Crank Arm.

  8. #408
    mtbr member
    Reputation: yo-Nate-y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumpfy View Post
    Check with Ross or Sean W (Soulcraft) to see if they'd be willing to fix it. Cost effective, no...but can you put a price on sentimental value?
    x2 likely cheaper than buying an equivalent new bike, and you'd keep your trusty steed!
    Somec is like the digital Zunow
    And this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD5h3y0a9AU

  9. #409
    mtbr member
    Reputation: DoubleCentury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,955
    Here is a small archive of historic Salsa photos as well as a collection of known fillet-brazed Salsa bikes. Hopefully, more of these creations by Ross Shafer will be identified in the coming years. Those were some crazy times back in the 80s down in Santa Cruz.

    Salsa Photos - Vintage MTB Workshop
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-3231565_004_.jpg  


  10. #410
    Ride Everything
    Reputation: GRAVELBIKE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,820
    Remember these stickers?



    Salsa Pepper Globes by GRAVELBIKEcom, on Flickr
    GRAVELBIKE.COM - ride everything

  11. #411
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ohcaras's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    26
    Here's my ~'95 A La Carte:












  12. #412
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2

    Cool-blue Rhythm

    Any Salsa decals still up for grabs? Desperately trying to get my hands on some to replicate! Cheers!Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-salsa-003.jpg

    Looking for some chilli pepper love for my El Mar. It is too sterile, need to take it back to when the Chilli ruled fun mtbs!

  13. #413
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4
    I just obtained the same exact same salsa frame with the peppers painted on it. Serial # SM 1093. The parts were all garbage, so I stripped them off and will hang the frame in my garage. What can you tell me about that bike? Year, where to get replacement decals, etc? This one was well ridden and has it's share of scratches. Sorry to be contacting you 7 years after your post, but it's tough to find much info on this bike. Thanks!

  14. #414
    gobsmacked Moderator
    Reputation: girlonbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,731
    Quote Originally Posted by txmtbr View Post
    I just obtained the same exact same salsa frame with the peppers painted on it. Serial # SM 1093. The parts were all garbage, so I stripped them off and will hang the frame in my garage. What can you tell me about that bike? Year, where to get replacement decals, etc? This one was well ridden and has it's share of scratches. Sorry to be contacting you 7 years after your post, but it's tough to find much info on this bike. Thanks!
    Delicious. Let's see some photos.

  15. #415
    VRC Illuminati
    Reputation: Rumpfy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    17,621
    Quote Originally Posted by txmtbr View Post
    will hang the frame in my garage.

    Wait, what? You're gonna rebuild and ride it right?
    -eric-

    http://www.rumpfy.com
    Wanted: NDS Suntour XC Pro Microdrive 175mm Crank Arm.

  16. #416
    Stokeless Asshat
    Reputation: jeff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,353
    Peppers or jelly beans for paint?
    Zip ties? Not on my bike!

    Want:
    650B rims or wheel set. 80's vintage 32 or 36 x 135mm

  17. #417
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Henry Chinaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    252
    This count?



    I do have some old decals if tobyt or anyone is looking


  18. #418
    artistic...
    Reputation: colker1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,231
    No because it needs a drive side picture.
    Got to love the soulcraft paint schemes: industrial, modern, cool. Not to mention geometry that seems like the perfect all rounder.
    WTB: Bomber Z2 1 1/8 steerer, in good to excellent shape OR bomber rebuild kit.

  19. #419
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2
    Nice bike !

    Am interested in the decals, let me know a price and how many you have for sale.

    I am in Australia

    Cheers!

  20. #420
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3
    I am a new member. Greetings to everyone!
    Recently I picked up a single-speed with Salsa frame. Under the BB I found the following serial numbers:

    CASSE45
    M80902xx

    From all the readings I have the serial number is supposed to start with S for Salsa and then followed with a M or R for the type. Does anyone know what the above numbers mean?

    Thank you

  21. #421
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    124
    Can you upload a picture of the frame?
    Looking for a P7, k14 or f12 1inch

  22. #422
    mtbr member
    Reputation: DoubleCentury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,955
    There are some definite characteristics to a Salsa. Here is my Salsa Factory single speed with track dropouts.



    1997 Salsa Factory Single Speed - Vintage Mountain Bike Workshop

  23. #423
    The Crazy Cat Lady of VRC
    Reputation: eastcoaststeve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,001
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleCentury View Post
    There are some definite characteristics to a Salsa. Here is my Salsa Factory single speed with track dropouts.



    1997 Salsa Factory Single Speed - Vintage Mountain Bike Workshop

    DC, that's a gorgeous single speed...love everything about it.



    Steve

  24. #424
    mtbr member
    Reputation: DoubleCentury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,955
    Thanks. I really like factory singlespeeds, ones intended from the beginning as such without chain tensioner or eccentric hub or magic gearing. Clean lines with no extra cable guides.

    On a group ride, I don't think this bike would even get noticed.

    A little Jen Green artistry,

    Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-3904786_orig.jpg

  25. #425
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3

    What are the numbers mean on my Salsa frame?

    Quote Originally Posted by burritoguru View Post
    Can you upload a picture of the frame?
    Here are two images. Again the numbers on below the BB are:

    CASSE45

    M80902xx

    Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-salsa-frame.jpg  

    Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-salsa-frame2.jpg  


  26. #426
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    124

    salsa

    Looks like a recent Salsa Casserol


    Quote Originally Posted by steelframelover View Post
    Here are two images. Again the numbers on below the BB are:

    CASSE45

    M80902xx

    Thank you.
    Looking for a P7, k14 or f12 1inch

  27. #427
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3
    Thanks!

  28. #428
    rismtb
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    513

    Yippee

    Hey Guys and especially Gals do you like my new Salsa?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-img_5658.jpg  

    Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-img_5650.jpg  

    Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-img_5652.jpg  

    Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-img_5665.jpg  

    Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-img_5664.jpg  

    Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-img_5657.jpg  

    Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-img_5662.jpg  

    Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-img_5654.jpg  


  29. #429
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Ltdan12a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    225
    I dig it!!

  30. #430
    Ambassador of Chub
    Reputation: Smithhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,628
    Quote Originally Posted by rismtb View Post
    Hey Guys and especially Gals do you like my new Salsa?
    Love it!! Well done.
    "The only way we can truly control the outcome of a ride is not going on it, which is a choice I'm unwilling to make." -K.B.

  31. #431
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by rismtb View Post
    Hey Guys and especially Gals do you like my new Salsa?
    Super nice!

  32. #432
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tductape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,392
    Diversifying. Right on.
    Seek: Koski Trailmaster. Breezer Series 2 or 3. Cunningham Racer.

  33. #433
    Retro on Steroids
    Reputation: Repack Rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,897
    JRA today and this guy rides past the other direction on this bike. I did a 180 and chased him down for a few pix. Says his daughter was sponsored by Salsa BITD and this was her race bike.

    Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-salsa1.jpg


    Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-salsa2.jpg


    Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-salsa3.jpg

  34. #434
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    16
    Hello All,

    First time poster, long time lurker. I just acquired a 1998/9 Salsa La Cruz in rough shape.
    I live in the San Francisco bay area and was wondering if anyone could recommend an appropriate local frame builder and painter to help with restoration.

    Growing up in the area + fondness for these bikes is making me want to return this beauty to its former glory.

    *I am planing to reach out to the soulcraft shop in Petaluma - not sure if they do this type of work though.

    Thanks.

  35. #435
    No known cure
    Reputation: Vader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,242
    From a Yeti I'm after.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-20160721_160928-1-.jpg  

    Ripping trails and tipping ales

  36. #436
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by exlibris View Post
    Hello All,

    First time poster, long time lurker. I just acquired a 1998/9 Salsa La Cruz in rough shape.
    I live in the San Francisco bay area and was wondering if anyone could recommend an appropriate local frame builder and painter to help with restoration.

    Growing up in the area + fondness for these bikes is making me want to return this beauty to its former glory.

    *I am planing to reach out to the soulcraft shop in Petaluma - not sure if they do this type of work though.

    Thanks.
    Bernie Mikkelsen in Alameda Mikkelsen Frames and D+D in San Lorenzo https://www.yelp.com/biz/d-and-d-cycles-san-lorenzo are both great and reasonably priced if you don't mind making the trip to the East Bay. Bernie had a stroke a while back so he doesn't communicate very well, but the repair work he did on my bike was perfect. Bernie does have a lady that helps him out with customers. Best to call and leave a message. D+D does beautiful work, perfect color match on my rear triangle where the repair was made.

  37. #437
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by Repack Rider View Post
    JRA today and this guy rides past the other direction on this bike. I did a 180 and chased him down for a few pix. Says his daughter was sponsored by Salsa BITD and this was her race bike.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	salsa1.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	208.0 KB 
ID:	1052549



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	salsa2.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	252.3 KB 
ID:	1052550


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	salsa3.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	164.1 KB 
ID:	1052551
    Charlie, that is a well used beauty, looks pretty small (15-16"?), but the guy looks average sized. Given that this was his daughters racer I assume there's no way he'd part with it, right? Where was this? BTW I'm not a bike stalker.

    I'm amazed how few nice, handmade VRC bikes I see around Berkeley, you'd think there'd be more. I see a few but nothing on this scale. Cheers, Ben

  38. #438
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    16
    Thank you peter.thedrake for your suggestions!

    I will look into it and of course try to post some before and after photos.

  39. #439
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    220
    Bernie is a good guy, and his prices are very reasonable. I can say the same about D&D as well. Also consider, depending on where you are in the Bay, Jeremy Sycip. He's in Santa Rosa. Don't know of any good paint shops out that way though.

    Here's my newest pick-up. I've been riding it as much as I can since I got it. It seems like it gets better and better the more I ride it.


  40. #440
    VRC Illuminati
    Reputation: Rumpfy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    17,621
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeDumler View Post
    Here's my newest pick-up. I've been riding it as much as I can since I got it. It seems like it gets better and better the more I ride it.
    The Yo is in danger!
    -eric-

    http://www.rumpfy.com
    Wanted: NDS Suntour XC Pro Microdrive 175mm Crank Arm.

  41. #441
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumpfy View Post
    The Yo is in danger!
    It's good, but not quite that good. I'll make you a believer one of these days.

  42. #442
    VRC Illuminati
    Reputation: Rumpfy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    17,621
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeDumler View Post
    It's good, but not quite that good. I'll make you a believer one of these days.
    I'm afraid of liking it. It betrays my Bay Area loyalties. But a modern Fat Chance would be totally ok since I'm a Ventana lover.

    I don't see it eclipsing the Phoenix though.
    -eric-

    http://www.rumpfy.com
    Wanted: NDS Suntour XC Pro Microdrive 175mm Crank Arm.

  43. #443
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    16

    salsa la cruz cable hanger

    Does anyone here know where to find something like this:

    Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-hanger.png

    I'm looking for a cable hanger that works with the tab on the back of my Salsa La Cruz - maybe a new part that jives with the original aesthetics of the frame.

    (not my photo, not my bike. Found here: Gene?s Salsa La Cruz ? Bike Jerks)

    Any suggestions would be appreciated.

  44. #444
    artistic...
    Reputation: colker1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,231
    Quote Originally Posted by exlibris View Post
    Does anyone here know where to find something like this:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hanger.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	348.5 KB 
ID:	1089496

    I'm looking for a cable hanger that works with the tab on the back of my Salsa La Cruz - maybe a new part that jives with the original aesthetics of the frame.

    (not my photo, not my bike. Found here: Gene?s Salsa La Cruz ? Bike Jerks)

    Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Paul Components ... you will find it there.
    WTB: Bomber Z2 1 1/8 steerer, in good to excellent shape OR bomber rebuild kit.

  45. #445
    artistic...
    Reputation: colker1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,231
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeDumler View Post
    Bernie is a good guy, and his prices are very reasonable. I can say the same about D&D as well. Also consider, depending on where you are in the Bay, Jeremy Sycip. He's in Santa Rosa. Don't know of any good paint shops out that way though.

    Here's my newest pick-up. I've been riding it as much as I can since I got it. It seems like it gets better and better the more I ride it.

    The red Salsa is HOT.
    WTB: Bomber Z2 1 1/8 steerer, in good to excellent shape OR bomber rebuild kit.

  46. #446
    VRC Illuminati
    Reputation: Rumpfy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    17,621
    Quote Originally Posted by exlibris View Post
    Does anyone here know where to find something like this:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hanger.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	348.5 KB 
ID:	1089496

    I'm looking for a cable hanger that works with the tab on the back of my Salsa La Cruz - maybe a new part that jives with the original aesthetics of the frame.

    Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Lots of options on eBay if you search for 'rear brake cable hanger'.
    -eric-

    http://www.rumpfy.com
    Wanted: NDS Suntour XC Pro Microdrive 175mm Crank Arm.

  47. #447
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    16
    Thanks for the tips guys. Paul seems to only carry the "funky monkey" which is a little different than what I'm looking to replicate.

    I may try an ebay generic rear cable hanger modified with a barrel adjuster and fastened to the tab with a frame bolt. Does anyone know the purpose of the brass bit shown in the hanger photo above?

  48. #448
    Stokeless Asshat
    Reputation: jeff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,353
    It's just a presta valve lock nut used as a spacer so the bolt doesn't pinch the hanger against the tab. I'm assuming this guy wanted the hanger to be able to swing some. Either that or he used it as a spacer for alignment.
    Quote Originally Posted by exlibris View Post
    Thanks for the tips guys. Paul seems to only carry the "funky monkey" which is a little different than what I'm looking to replicate.

    I may try an ebay generic rear cable hanger modified with a barrel adjuster and fastened to the tab with a frame bolt. Does anyone know the purpose of the brass bit shown in the hanger photo above?
    Zip ties? Not on my bike!

    Want:
    650B rims or wheel set. 80's vintage 32 or 36 x 135mm

  49. #449
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by colker1 View Post
    The red Salsa is HOT.
    Thanks, man! I've got a red El Kaboing frame hanging in my garage. If I ever get it built, they'll be quite the spicy pair.

  50. #450
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tductape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,392
    Spicy!

    Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-img_3219.jpg
    Seek: Koski Trailmaster. Breezer Series 2 or 3. Cunningham Racer.

  51. #451
    velocipede technician
    Reputation: hollister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,865
    Love it
    looking for 20-21" P team

  52. #452
    gobsmacked Moderator
    Reputation: girlonbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,731
    I also am a big fan of your salsaroni. Yum yum.

  53. #453
    gobsmacked Moderator
    Reputation: girlonbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,731
    Oops. That sounds bad....

  54. #454
    VRC Illuminati
    Reputation: Rumpfy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    17,621
    Quote Originally Posted by girlonbike View Post
    Oops. That sounds bad....
    Ya, you don't ever want to talk like Cycleshark.
    -eric-

    http://www.rumpfy.com
    Wanted: NDS Suntour XC Pro Microdrive 175mm Crank Arm.

  55. #455
    mtbr member
    Reputation: DoubleCentury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumpfy View Post
    Ya, you don't ever want to talk like Cycleshark.
    That's a throwback!

  56. #456
    VRC Illuminati
    Reputation: Rumpfy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    17,621
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleCentury View Post
    That's a throwback!
    You betaroni it is!
    -eric-

    http://www.rumpfy.com
    Wanted: NDS Suntour XC Pro Microdrive 175mm Crank Arm.

  57. #457
    Stokeless Asshat
    Reputation: jeff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,353
    Jelly bean repaint?
    So here's the deal. In early 91` I ordered an AlaCarte in black with Rasta Jelly Bean paint. It was my main bike for 10 years and in that time...Well....It's been repainted twice. Right now it has a beautiful Lazer Moss green powder job from Spectrum circa 98 or so. It's hanging in my stand awaiting a rebuild but I keep getting stalled. The present paint and parts bin calls for a mid 90's restomod build but my heart tells me to find a painter that can repop the original paint and go period correct on the build. I found a pic online that is damn near exactly like I remember the paint being. Any painters known that can/will do this?

    Seeing that this was a good excuse to add to the thread I haven't contacted any painters yet.

    Not my bike or pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-salsa-black-jelly-bean-paint.jpg  

    Zip ties? Not on my bike!

    Want:
    650B rims or wheel set. 80's vintage 32 or 36 x 135mm

  58. #458
    VRC Illuminati
    Reputation: Rumpfy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    17,621
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff View Post
    Jelly bean repaint?
    So here's the deal. In early 91` I ordered an AlaCarte in black with Rasta Jelly Bean paint. It was my main bike for 10 years and in that time...Well....It's been repainted twice. Right now it has a beautiful Lazer Moss green powder job from Spectrum circa 98 or so. It's hanging in my stand awaiting a rebuild but I keep getting stalled. The present paint and parts bin calls for a mid 90's restomod build but my heart tells me to find a painter that can repop the original paint and go period correct on the build. I found a pic online that is damn near exactly like I remember the paint being. Any painters known that can/will do this?

    Seeing that this was a good excuse to add to the thread I haven't contacted any painters yet.

    Not my bike or pic.
    I do like the black variant of the Jelly Bean paint. Seeing as how you're the original owner and it's already been painted twice, I think it's great you're undertaking efforts to bring it back to it's original hue with period correct parts.

    Are you trying to find local painters or is cost a prohibitive factor for you?
    -eric-

    http://www.rumpfy.com
    Wanted: NDS Suntour XC Pro Microdrive 175mm Crank Arm.

  59. #459
    Stokeless Asshat
    Reputation: jeff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,353
    It's a cost is no object choice at this point Eric.
    The other day I was looking at my original notes that I scribbled on the back of the Xeroxed catalog that Salsa sent me. During a conversation with Ross on the phone about options i.e. brazeons paint etc. he mentioned Ed Litton for custom paint so I jotted that down along with my final choice for paint, Bontrager fork, stem and down tube routing.
    Zip ties? Not on my bike!

    Want:
    650B rims or wheel set. 80's vintage 32 or 36 x 135mm

  60. #460
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tductape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,392
    Great project Jeff. Original owner to boot.
    Seek: Koski Trailmaster. Breezer Series 2 or 3. Cunningham Racer.

  61. #461
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Pepperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    24
    That's easy, a black powdercoat and some red, yellow and green varnish and a brush....











    Or a bit more splattered....




  62. #462
    Stokeless Asshat
    Reputation: jeff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,353
    Nice work. I've considered that route. I use to tell people my daughter painted my bike when they gave me the WTF question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepperman View Post
    That's easy, a black powdercoat and some red, yellow and green varnish and a brush....











    Or a bit more splattered....



    Zip ties? Not on my bike!

    Want:
    650B rims or wheel set. 80's vintage 32 or 36 x 135mm

  63. #463
    rismtb
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    513

    buckle up

    would anyone know where/when history behind this item. Its very big and heavy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-img_1764.jpg  


  64. #464
    mtbr member
    Reputation: DoubleCentury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,955
    For good Salsa, go to Minnesota?!?

    Therein lies your answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by rismtb View Post
    would anyone know where/when history behind this item. Its very big and heavy

  65. #465
    rismtb
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    513
    I thought the best salsa was in California somewhere

  66. #466
    Humanoid Lobster
    Reputation: Jak0zilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    660
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleCentury View Post
    For good Salsa, go to Minnesota?!?
    They should have changed the name to "Lutefisk Cycles"
    Don't call it a gooseneck.

  67. #467
    mtbr member
    Reputation: DoubleCentury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,955
    Twas a little place in Petaluma. The new Salsa owned by QBP is doing good stuff, just different.

    Quote Originally Posted by rismtb View Post
    I thought the best salsa was in California somewhere

  68. #468
    rismtb
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    513
    Love the Salsa, has a great rep up here, maybe a little boutique in the late eighties the only place you could buy one off the floor was Mountain and Beach home of the Toad. Today the Salsa crowd here are many and very hardcore or very adventurous or both. After viewing the Pro's Closet clip on Ross I have whole new respect/love. In Paul Brodie's new book he mentions being very impressed by him when he travelled south to see what was going on.

  69. #469
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    311

    Oh Yes another prowls the trails of the Bay Area

    Hello All, love all the peppery beast and beauties on here and now I get to add my own.

    I posted this during transition from bare frame to partial build in the dirt drop thread, but thought I'd throw her up here too. A repatriated Jelly Bean from Berlin to Berkeley. Built it up from parts from a Bontrager, mostly M900, but XT derailleurs. I know the build is somewhat common, but that means I did something right? Serial # 1279 (1992/3?). Only had a little 7 mile mostly road ride with her last weekend and things feel good, but as my first dirt drop, a tad odd, but the comfort factor is definitely there, only time will tell and we'll see how it handles a bit of the ole knarly stuff.

    She is a beauty though IMHO, is the Salsa brake booster a bit much? I like the control tech back brake (had to make it a bit odd). And no harping on my tape job, that is temporary until the black tape comes in and in case I need to make hood adjustments. I'm sure it will have some company at this years sea otter classic and maybe Keysville?

    Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-sd1.jpg

    Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-sd2.jpg

    Pictures in the wild will be placed in the trail pics thread, that is if the trails get a chance to soak up all this glorious rain. Cheers to all

  70. #470
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    110
    Hi Benjamin, congratulations to your first dirt drop bike - its looking really nice and I hope for you that you can ride the Salsa very soon! And yes, the rear booster is to much...
    Cheers

  71. #471
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tductape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,392
    Try dialing down the bars a few more degrees and see how that feels (point the ends at the rear QR). Agreed, the booster looks a little off. Pretty cool.
    Seek: Koski Trailmaster. Breezer Series 2 or 3. Cunningham Racer.

  72. #472
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    311
    Thanks VRC gang, I'll try moving the bars down a tad and am planning on a afternoon ride tomorrow (ducking outa work a bit early), but the booster is growing on me, I know it's garish and not as elegant as the bike, shame on me. Cheers all

  73. #473
    artistic...
    Reputation: colker1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,231
    Booster is there w/a function. If it does not work, take it out. If it works, its pretty. Unless the bike was built to decorate a living room.
    (hbar angle makes the bike an endo machine)
    WTB: Bomber Z2 1 1/8 steerer, in good to excellent shape OR bomber rebuild kit.

  74. #474
    VRC Illuminati
    Reputation: Rumpfy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    17,621
    Lookin' pretty good! Enjoy that thing and lets get that all drop-bar Salsa ride going soon.
    -eric-

    http://www.rumpfy.com
    Wanted: NDS Suntour XC Pro Microdrive 175mm Crank Arm.

  75. #475
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    311
    Well, it's in my kitchen, but it'll get ridden a plenty trust me. Time will tell if the booster is a plus (is there a thread on that?), but it'll stay till deemed a paper/bike weight. Hmm endo machine? That's not a bike fault but user error😀, and I'm a bit better than that (Lee saw that first hand, or not). Yes, a salsa and/or dirt drop ride would be fun, somethin different and have all the peeps asking "is that a road bike?" Cheers

  76. #476
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5
    I've been following his thread for what seems like, well actually has been a few years now, and it's just hit me that never displayed my Salsa, or even posted for that matter.

    Here's my bike, full XTR950, Chris King headset, forged RaceFace crankset, ViciousCycles fork. Mavic/XTR wheelset.


    Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-img_2408.jpg

  77. #477
    26 for life.
    Reputation: KiwiJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    502
    Very nice, but deserves a nicer saddle & post.
    Sent from the future to destroy the past.

  78. #478
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5
    Yeah, that post was intended to be temporary, I used the post I had on it for a project that ended up selling, and of course forgot to mention the post didn't go with. Now that saddle, might not be much to look at, but for what that bike is purposed for, is a super comfy saddle. A buddy of mine makes fun of me for using an old women's saddle, but if works, roll with it. But yeah, all in all I agree.

  79. #479
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    49

    Jelly Belly

    The Build
    Year: 1995
    Frame: Salsa Ala Carte
    Fork: Currently running Tange Switch Blade - will xfr to my Bonty Comp when I locate a threaded steerer
    Stem: Salsa P10 1 1/8"
    Headset: Shimano XT
    Bottom Bracket: Phil Wood
    Handlebar: WTB RM-2
    Shifters: Shimano XTR M900 via DKG mounts
    Front Derailleur: Shimano XTR M900
    Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR M900
    Brake Levers: Dia Compe Grand Compe Aero
    Front Brake: Shimano XTR M900 SLR
    Rear Brake: Shimano XTR M900 SLR
    Crankset: Shimano XTR M900
    Chainrings: Shimano XTR 26-36-46
    Pedals: Shimano M737s
    Hubs: Bontrager RaceLites
    Rims: Bontrager Comp RaceLites
    Tires: Dart and Smoke Skinwalls
    Wheel QR: Salsa Flip-Off Rasta
    Seatpost: Bontrager with integrated bottle opener!
    Saddle: Selle Italia Flite
    Seatpost QR: Salsa Flip Lock
    Bar Tape: Velox
    Cogs: Shimano XTR M900
    Chain: Shimano HG

    Many thanks to DoubleCentur & Rumpfy for their guidance with this build.

    Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-8.jpg
    Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-3.jpg
    Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-9.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-lb7uxn.jpg  

    Last edited by smithjss; 12-30-2016 at 08:27 AM. Reason: pic

  80. #480
    artistic...
    Reputation: colker1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,231
    if you could have an xtr 900 seatpost there..
    WTB: Bomber Z2 1 1/8 steerer, in good to excellent shape OR bomber rebuild kit.

  81. #481
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    311
    But the Bonty post has a bottle opener! Nice looking steed there, these builds seem to breeding like rabbits. Judging by the fallen oak leaves, are you in Cali? Love the first few rides on mine, but still fiddling with brakes to get better stopping power. Enjoy the ride!

  82. #482
    mtbr member
    Reputation: phattruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    449
    Nice! It would look so much better in my garage though. :/
    The Truth will set you free.

    ....but it might offend you first!

  83. #483
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    49
    Keeping my peepers open for a post. I have a black one on another bike but can't do that. @Claus - I'm in North GA...for now anyway.

    This was my first drop bar bike and I've been on it almost daily. Really a lot of fun these bikes.

  84. #484
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    16

    restoration advice

    Hello peppermen and women

    Hoping to mine the collective wisdom here for some advice on a salsa restoration project. Please forgive the longwindedness of this post.

    I am working on a Petaluma La Cruz, as seen here:

    http://mombat.org/98Salsa2.JPG

    The paint is in fairly rough condition - Many chips, multiple locations of spidery rust, serious loss on underside of bb. The frame has some damage too including significant chain suck and rusty/corroded braze-ons.

    My intention is to have the frame repaired and repainted, probably at Spectrum in PA.

    My question is this - should I attempt to source and include reproduction decals from a place like velocals or retrodecals (UK)?

    Anyone here have experience restoring a frame with similar products? Were you glad you included them? Was it a disaster? Anywhere else I should look?

    I love the original decals and am willing to pay to include them in the restoration. My fear is that these reproductions will be obviously "off" or chintzy looking.

    Should I just stomach the loss of the decals as a cost of fresh paint and skip the repros all together? (I do realize that the paint/repair is what's practically important here, the decals aesthetic)

    Thanks for your time and insight.

  85. #485
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    49
    Reach out to Gil. I'm not familiar with the La Cruz decals specifically but if he doesn't have the art on file he's always been really good with me about knocking them off and running them. He'll need some good images and measurements if he doesn't have them on hand. His work is outstanding.

    gil@thecycleshed.co.uk
    Last edited by smithjss; 01-26-2017 at 01:42 PM. Reason: sp error

  86. #486
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    16
    Thanks smithjss for the input - I will contact Gil and go see what he has to say on the matter.

    Any other thoughts out there?

  87. #487
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Pepperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    24
    I have used Salsa decals from Velocals already and I think they are great quality.

    Congratulations on your La Cruz. I have been looking for one since years.

  88. #488
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    38
    are those rapidfire shifters on some special mount?

  89. #489
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    4

    fellow early La Cruz'r

    hey exlibris

    great to hear that you're planning some love for your trusty old La Cruz. I have one from your era as well (#SM2200) and it's well loved! I believe my decals are complete and original if you'd like to take a gander to aid in your decal restoration odyssey:

    vintage Salsa 700c CX - Pedal Room

    If you'd like more photos just give me a shout!

    Ted "~40 mi south of Petaluma" Rzad

    Quote Originally Posted by exlibris View Post
    Hello peppermen and women

    Hoping to mine the collective wisdom here for some advice on a salsa restoration project. Please forgive the longwindedness of this post.

    I am working on a Petaluma La Cruz, as seen here:

    http://mombat.org/98Salsa2.JPG

    The paint is in fairly rough condition - Many chips, multiple locations of spidery rust, serious loss on underside of bb. The frame has some damage too including significant chain suck and rusty/corroded braze-ons.

    My intention is to have the frame repaired and repainted, probably at Spectrum in PA.

    My question is this - should I attempt to source and include reproduction decals from a place like velocals or retrodecals (UK)?

    Anyone here have experience restoring a frame with similar products? Were you glad you included them? Was it a disaster? Anywhere else I should look?

    I love the original decals and am willing to pay to include them in the restoration. My fear is that these reproductions will be obviously "off" or chintzy looking.

    Should I just stomach the loss of the decals as a cost of fresh paint and skip the repros all together? (I do realize that the paint/repair is what's practically important here, the decals aesthetic)

    Thanks for your time and insight.

  90. #490
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tductape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,392
    Sasquatch rides Salsa:

    Seek: Koski Trailmaster. Breezer Series 2 or 3. Cunningham Racer.

  91. #491
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mtbslocal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    5

    El Kaboing

    Ebay find. In great shape supposedly only ridden twice and put away. No chips in the chainstay so I'll buy it..

    With CK headset, stem and rigid!? Salsa made fork.

    I'm thinking about fabbing an adaptor to retro-fit a modern rear shock, unless I can find a Risse for...free. Would anybody with a Kaboing be able to provide the shock dimensions per the attached drawing from Risse's website? I'm mostly interested in the 4.931" dimension. Thanks!

    Also looking for a '95-'96 Judy w/ a 1" threadless steerer, or just a 1" threadless crown since I already have a Judy.

    Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-img_5187.jpg
    Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-50139.gif

  92. #492
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2

    A La Raza from the UK

    Just finished this La Raza in time for a 100K ride round the Isle of Wight on Sunday.
    1994 (Confirmed by Ross) SR1592
    Fork - Time carbon with a profile close to the Prism
    Shifters, rear mech, cassette & chain - Ultegra
    Brake calipers,- Dura-Ace
    Cranks - Middleburn
    Chainrings - FSA 50/34
    Seatpost - Sugino Super Mighty
    Saddle -Gipiemme Titanium
    Stem - Cinelli Sesamo
    Bars - Cinelli Campione du Monde
    Wheelset - Unknown as yet????
    Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-20170426_181046.jpgOfficial Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-20170426_181104.jpg

    Decals from Steve at H Lloyd (From file sent to arriving in the post 48 Hours!)
    Rides like a dream
    Cheers

  93. #493
    mtbr member
    Reputation: dan66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    14

    Fake Salsa aka Salsa Con CycleTrack

    I deeply apologize for a crime against humanity, but I left the Cycle Track frame (97') in the form I bought it. I can not find the original look anywhere.
    Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-imgp7973.jpgOfficial Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-imgp7978.jpgOfficial Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-imgp7986.jpgOfficial Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-imgp7979.jpgOfficial Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-2017-04-24-17-09-36r.jpgOfficial Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-2017-05-11-12-27-22r.jpgOfficial Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-2017-05-11-14-44-22r.jpg

    Frame is Cycle Track 97', already purchased in Salsa design - seems impossible to find original design.
    Shimano Deore LX vintage set in gray - now complete.
    Mavic 221 rims, DT-Swiss wires ,LX gray hubs, Vredestein T-Lope 2'' tyres (comfortable, lazy and sticky... looking ror something bit faster).
    Avid 2.0 Digit brakes (bought almost unused Shimano XT BR-M750 brakes vith paralelogram, but after montage they looks ugly on this bike), LX Duals (gearshift, brake levers).
    Mortop headset, RaceFace Cadence stem w. titanium screws, Ritchey Carbon WCS handlebars with Salsa silicon grips.
    Ritchey Carbon Superlogic seatpost (used Cane Creek adapter) w. Prologo Kappa Evo saddle, Ritchey Carbon WCS fork.
    Tranzx carbon baskets.
    10,8kg total (weels and tyres +1kg, unfortunately), cromoly frame 2,4kg.
    Mostly for town and bicycle paths use, gravel and forrrest tracks...
    Handy and comfortable thanks to carbon parts. Really springy, but not gummy.

    I want to give a chance to Kona P2 fork to try CroMoly full rigid, Spinergy Spox or Rigida wheels and Tundra 2 saddle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-2017-05-11-14-45-47r.jpg  

    Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-2017-05-11-14-44-57r.jpg  

    Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-konap2-440.jpg  

    Official Salsa Thread (All Things Moto!)-gvdw2pqnqbx5mbnpdmg53sn9hcvv95i1s8kkq0lm.jpg  

    Last edited by dan66; 07-31-2017 at 05:38 AM.

  94. #494
    velocipede technician
    Reputation: hollister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,865



    looking for 20-21" P team

  95. #495
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by hollister View Post



    Nice!

  96. #496
    artistic...
    Reputation: colker1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,231
    Cx?
    WTB: Bomber Z2 1 1/8 steerer, in good to excellent shape OR bomber rebuild kit.

  97. #497
    velocipede technician
    Reputation: hollister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,865
    Quote Originally Posted by colker1 View Post
    Cx?
    Oh yeah

    looking for 20-21" P team

  98. #498
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    49

    Yes

    That is something else Hollister! Love everything about it.

  99. #499
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    124

    Did you find the answer from anyone yet? If not I have a 96 and can measure.

    Did you find the answer from anyone yet? If not, I have a 96 and can measure.

    Quote Originally Posted by mtbslocal View Post
    Ebay find. In great shape supposedly only ridden twice and put away. No chips in the chainstay so I'll buy it..

    With CK headset, stem and rigid!? Salsa made fork.

    I'm thinking about fabbing an adaptor to retro-fit a modern rear shock, unless I can find a Risse for...free. Would anybody with a Kaboing be able to provide the shock dimensions per the attached drawing from Risse's website? I'm mostly interested in the 4.931" dimension. Thanks!

    Also looking for a '95-'96 Judy w/ a 1" threadless steerer, or just a 1" threadless crown since I already have a Judy.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5187.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	141.4 KB 
ID:	1130633
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	50139.gif 
Views:	29 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	1130634
    Looking for a P7, k14 or f12 1inch

  100. #500
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    124
    Nice color. Haven't seen that one. Are those compass tires?
    Looking for a P7, k14 or f12 1inch

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast