mtbr member
    Feb 2011

Nuke Proof Reactor Bike

Hello everyone, I have an old but NEVER used Nuke Proof Reactor complete bike... I have found very little info about this bike anyway on the net... The short story is this: The bike was in a local shop for years hanging on the wall with a $3500 price tag, well the shop closed this past Dec 2010 and I bought the bike for much less... I have been in shops all over New England and have never seen another one like this. This is the complete bike with the fork. The fork looks like a cross between a HeadShock/Amp/Girvin(proflex)... painted, stickered, complete... very cool! Any and all info about what you guys know about this super rare bike would be great... it may have to go on to E-Bay and see what happeneds...

Thanks for your help!

mtbr member
    "it may have to go on to E-Bay and see what happeneds..."

Good idea if you don't have a passion for the bike...
    How about a picture of this super rare bird? ....

defender of bad taste
    Nov 2007
    Someone on Retrobike has one. Cool looking bike. Not super sought after though - you'll need to find the right Nuke-Proof fiend if you want to profit on your good luck.
    5 is the old new black; 6 is the new new black...

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    pictures should be up this week... to many other bikes that fit me better than this one... still a cool rare bike...

thanks

Certified Bike Junkie
    I had one of the even more rare full suspension ones a while back. It ended up getting shipped off to eastern Europe. There are some photos in the Nuke Proof thread.
    Need: McMahon brake for roller cam mounts, Mountain Goat fork.