mtbr member
    Dec 2010

NOS stainless steel CQP!!

NOS stainless steel Cook's Quality Products frame.One of only a few made.This also is supposed to have a stainless fork but I unfortunatly dont have it.The frame has never been completly built and has never been ridden.I had to throw some wheels,brakes and a headset on it just for measurements.

Mocked up for measurements

Stokeless Asshat
    Well. I've heard of their existence but have never seen one before. What year? Who fab'd it. How'd you get your paws on it?
    Zip ties? Not on my bike!

Want:
    650B rims or wheel set. 80's vintage 32 or 36 x 135mm

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    Traded another 26 for it.Thought it was super cool so had to grab it.It was made by one of the Cook's Brothers after they sold the Cook Bros. company.Not positive on an exact year made though.Unfortunatly its a little tall for me.I guess I should have thought about that originally.haha But how often do you come across a stainless Cook's??

human dehumidifier
    Looks like another grail bike that probably doesn't ride all that well.
    When you get older, much of your hate comes from knowledge and experience, which is why really old people hate everyone

mtbr member
    I dig it. That would be a fun cruiser, What is the rear spacing, 120?
    Last edited by tductape; 02-14-2013 at 08:19 PM.
    Seek: Koski Trailmaster. Breezer Series 2, or 3. Fillet brazed Ibis Custom. Cunningham Racer. Otis Guy (but not that softride model). That's all I need I don't need anything else... except... except for an old Mountain Goat bar stem combo. And that's all I need. I don't need anything else. Except.....