Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

my favourite forum

536 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  logbiter 
#1 ·
I am an old School Hardtail Rider and this Vintage/Classic/Retro Forum has to be my favourite. It reminds me the good old time of XC racing/riding and how people used to pick the best lines down the trails.

I have since given up my full suspension free ride monster to something more simple. I am having more fun then ever because I Don't have to think about all the suspension adjustments. I just need to take the bike out and ride. I will probably uninstall my suspension fork and trade it for a nice pair of titanium fork.

#5 ·
I agree, I first posted on MTBR back in January of 2000. I was new to the Internet and didnt like the board format compared to another forum (HAMB) that I found. I just came back to MTBR and really enjoy the vintage talk. Lots of the stuff I have in the shed is what you folks consider "cool old gems" :D

BTW, I will post pictures of my stash when I get done with my new strawbale shop/house.

#6 ·
surlytman said:
I agree, I first posted on MTBR back in January of 2000. I was new to the Internet and didnt like the board format compared to another forum (HAMB) that I found. I just came back to MTBR and really enjoy the vintage talk. Lots of the stuff I have in the shed is what you folks consider "cool old gems" :D

BTW, I will post pictures of my stash when I get done with my new strawbale shop/house.
The real question...is how much of that stash you're going to sell me. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.