Thread: Mr Blackbird.

Lawyer Time! No Comment.

Mr Blackbird.

Okay, along with many of you, I find myself back at the Brake Obscura page , this time thanks to the insubordinate IRD Switchback thread. As handy as that page has been, I've never really looked at the rest of that site. First start back a page & check out this cats collection of road brakes. Rollercams galore, and McMahon Powerlink brakes coming in a close second in polularity nearly a hundred years ago. Very cool. Then, start exploring the rest of the bike stuff this dudes put up here: http://www.blackbirdsf.org/index3.html

You're all going to have to wait an extra day for your Moonhead cranksets. I can't peel myself away from all the content this guys acquired, organized, catalogued, and presented here. Truly awesome. The thing that gets me, is, the pic of the mini wtb rollercam on the blue Swift made its way up there. So who is Mr Blackbird?
    Nothing left to lose, & half mad.

mwr
    brain donor
    Joel Metz runs that site and I've talked to him a few times in the past. I am almost certain that he does not own all, or even most, of the brakes pictured there. He also wants a Mantis x-frame, so you know he's all right.