mtbr member
    Oct 2005

Five Tioga Tension Disc "Menbrane's" to be made into "SunFlower"

Lampshades..

Funny How life works ..

The father of my best friends future wife end up been a "Big wheeler & dealer" on the early days of the bicycle industry including the whole mountain bike thing..

Anyway taking with him about funky sfuff about recycling simple design, simplicity of living and some of my funky projects I show him some of my utilitarian lamps using old tripods and recycle nacelles all the sutten he say "How Wonderful.. somewhere I have a few of does Tioga Kevlar disc at one of my warehouses I send them you way right after I come back, that will be great to make one of you light set up for my house.

Well one more fun project, and No they are not For sale at Any price.

Ps: SO far I'm Getting Five "Panel's" all NIB, One of them even sign by the Man mister Johnny T him self, but I g=have the feeling is a few more of them around since at one time or another he was a big part of Tioga or the company that own them from the top..

Proof again that It paid way better to be nice than to try to be and arrogant A^^ all the time.

VRC Illuminati
    Quote Originally Posted by patineto
    Lampshades..

Funny How life works ..

The father of my best friends future wife end up been a "Big wheeler & dealer" on the early days of the bicycle industry including the whole mountain bike thing..

Anyway taking with him about funky sfuff about recycling simple design, simplicity of living and some of my funky projects I show him some of my utilitarian lamps using old tripods and recycle nacelles all the sutten he say "How Wonderful.. somewhere I have a few of does Tioga Kevlar disc at one of my warehouses I send them you way right after I come back, that will be great to make one of you light set up for my house.

Well one more fun project, and No they are not For sale at Any price.

Ps: SO far I'm Getting Five "Panel's" all NIB, One of them even sign by the Man mister Johnny T him self, but I g=have the feeling is a few more of them around since at one time or another he was a big part of Tioga or the company that own them from the top..

Proof again that It paid way better to be nice than to try to be and arrogant A^^ all the time.

I think its great you're going to turn NOS Tension Disks into lights for your house.

Not sure how being an arrogant ass has anything to do with getting this stuff when you already have the inside connection for them.
    -eric-

http://www.rumpfy.com

Wanted: Syncros 27.2 x 425 seatpost, 26.8 x 400 IRD seatpost

mtbr member
    A sunflower! That's freakin' awesome!!!